Scarf Blade

Ok, what did I do now?

Age 25
Male
Seen July 6th, 2012
Posted June 25th, 2012
352 posts
8.1 Years
I feel like the two should have an epic tug-of-war battle with the ball until Alyssa is caught. I think it'd actually be kinda funny and how I can make the struggle affect the terrain inside. Not an obvious snowglobish effect where everything not nailed down is sent into the sky and falls back down depending on who's grabbing it, but I think tremors will do. I plan for that kick and catch to be the point where Haru finds himself inside the pokeball and starts to explore.

I have to say it's an interesting quick-twist; maybe Azula won't be so mad at Haru after seeing how her initial target reacted :b

Murder has never been so adorable. H3H3H3H3H3H3 >:]

Karma Police

Arrest this man

Age 21
Male
Seen 1 Week Ago
Posted August 6th, 2017
1,855 posts
8.1 Years
Ray - Hmm.. Point, point. xD But meh. He's just lazee. :"3

Dansparce - Finally, yush. >u< Ooh~ Cat and mouse chase c: Not gonna say something stupid or anything.. But, isn't Azula an Absol..?
When doesn't sam have mental blocks? xD
Sammeh (Deep) seems to have mental blocks in writing posts now.. .3. Outlook not so good.

Anyway. :3 One human down. >u< 4 to go. :"> I hope all humans are caught before Wednesday, really. Or earlier! c:

--
Anyways, I'll post today and make sure we start moving.

|Equinox|

Going on a hiatus :'(

Male
You would die here! >:D
Seen March 17th, 2013
Posted July 3rd, 2012
376 posts
7.7 Years
He isn't going to do any RPing anymore. Hm. I really need to save the Roleplay and bring it back on track. For the last few days it's been doing well. Hooh, would you mind Roleplaying with me instead? I would make a new character really soon if you agree with that. As for Deep's other very important duties (which he's abandoned), I hope someone would be able to take over them. I've prepared a lot after all, and I still need people to actually use them.

|Equinox|

Male
Seen March 17th, 2013
Posted July 3rd, 2012
376 posts
7.7 Years
You're good, Ink. Don't deny it xd. And yes. Soon. This is my SU. Simple xd

Name: Lysander Hernandez

Wild Human or Pokemon: Wild Human

Elemental Type: Ghost + Ice (Ironic!)

Species (if Pokemon): N/A

Age in human years : 16

Appearance (or you can add a picture if you'd like): Standing at around 180 cm and weighing a little lighter than the average fat boy, Lysander looks like an ordinary teenager in a typical neighborhood. He has a friendly, easy-to-reach aura yet there is something...rebellious inside him that cannot be seen or noticed unless you really pay attention. Lysander seldom stands out from the crowd as he has nothing to showcase, nothing to prove himself worthy and special.

Looking at him from top to bottom, the things you would notice first would probably be his large cobalt-colored eyes and perhaps his dark brown hair, which is rather short with only a little of it reaching his right eyelashes. Lysander isn’t really the muscular type, but he doesn’t have a belly either, so he’s probably in the desirable gray area. He is good at running and sprinting, but unfortunately rather bad at lifting weights.

For clothing, Lysander wears a large dark blue plaid hoodie on top of a normal undershirt which can’t be seen from the outside. He has a pair of denim pants which are slightly widened for more comfortable and agile movement. His shoes, a pair of black high-top converse don’t add much to his overall impression though. To cut it short, he likes and wears the color blue (mostly dark blue).

Personality: Lysander is mostly a positive thinker, but he might sometimes be dragged down by a series of unfortunate events, causing him to be depressed for a long duration of time. When that doesn’t happen, he normally stays rather sunny and easy to get along with. A downside of his personality is that he is always confident in himself. He thinks what he does is the best and most righteous decision, hence it isn’t often that he listens completely to his friends or family. Lysander might be right at times, but he can be rather stubborn when being told what to do, which would not bode well for both him and his future Pokemaster.
Lysander’s disobedient side would often be forgotten with fun-loving attitude, though at times he CAN be a real pain, especially when the one he is arguing with has a totally opposite viewpoint. He would then continue to fight for his own points until the opponent gives up. When really enraged he might even have to use his fists, though that is really uncommon. While savage and ruthless do not apply to his normal personality, he CAN be so when something threatens his favorite things or people. What they are or who they will be remain to be unknown.

Background Story/History(1-2 paragraphs): Lysander used to be an ordinary trainer in the Sinnoh Region, trying to reach different gyms with his companion - a decently powerful Bisharp (which had been given to him on his 13th birthday). The boy had managed to reach the 7th Gym at Snowpoint when the Reversal occurred.

The large regional shift affected his Bisharp, which had been secretly waiting for this moment to arrive. With the new power over other human beings, the Bisharp refused to return into the Pokeball and defeated Lysander with ease. The boy had been rather nice to the Pokemon, but the bladed warrior was too hungry for power, hungry for domination that he forgot how well he had been taken care of. The Bisharp had tried many times to capture his ex-master, but alas, Lysander scurried away, never to see his old companion ever again.

The lost boy decided to go home, to see his parents, only to spot them being tortured by their old Pokemon while he had a closer look from outside the windows. Without a safe place, Lysander was forced to go to less dangerous and risky places, later wandering into Route 203 where things calmed down a bit.

But little did he know that it was merely the calm before the storm.

Male
Seen October 23rd, 2012
Posted July 9th, 2012
44 posts
7.8 Years
@Equinox: it shouldn't change anything except relationships with some characters. Actually i'm just gonna change the typing & add a fear... Also i just noticed that our characters have the same last names XD.
~I'm at a payphone trying to call home
All of my change I spent on you
Where have the times gone
Baby it's all wrong, where are the plans we made for two?~

Stingray

Space elves FTW

I have no idea anymore
Seen December 12th, 2016
Posted December 12th, 2016
Alright Join post between me and Otherworld is up...

Likely from now all almost all our posts will be join. Some of this is to help for when I'm gone for almost the entire month of July. So during that time Otherworld will be posting for me as well and has full permission to bunny Cyrus as needed (some of which will be stuff I've pre-written).

Also we decided to try this to make interaction between a Pokemaster and their human easier and to avoid thread spamming.

Legit~Hamster

Hamsters corruption! :3

Male
In yo soup
Seen June 28th, 2012
Posted June 26th, 2012
23 posts
7.2 Years
Ok, guys. I'm finally back. Now...theres just one problem. Who am I catching and how do I go about it? I read the 2nd page on the IC form, but it was kinda confusing to me. Did the PokeMasters start attacking the human camp?
Trainers can wander,
But yet they can’t comprehend,
The number of critters that they must find
And those they must befriend.

The Zigzagoon and Bidoof, too,
And Sentret and Rattata;
Too common to not be called
Programmer trash data.
The hundreds run and scurry about
Through the forests they forgot,
Trying to find a solution for
The hunger they have sought.

And the great Groudon
And the mighty Dialga;
They must be fighting relentlessly
With Kyogre and Palkia, respectively.

|Equinox|

Male
Seen March 17th, 2013
Posted July 3rd, 2012
376 posts
7.7 Years
Welcome back, legit!~

This is the hardest part of the entire RP. If we can pull this through, then the others can be a breeze. Reason it's hard is because all Pokemaster would have to catch the Pokehumans THEN get to learn about him/her for a post or two. Finally they'll have to regroup up at Maney's position (given that we're ahead of the others). Once regrouped, events would happen again and it'll guide you to move on. So basically:

Pokemasters - Catch your Pokehuman. Now. You can choose to keep him in the ball or to bring him/her out again with his new powers. Then communicate with him/her and get to know about your new 'Pokehuman'. Then when you're all ready, try walking out of the grassy area and bump into Maney and Lysander, grouping there. Since the Pokemasters have seen each other before, it won't be hard to talk again.

Male
Seen October 23rd, 2012
Posted July 9th, 2012
44 posts
7.8 Years
Guys i'm really sorry that i haven't posted yet... I have a lot of work to finish off, however by the end of tomorrow i'll be on break for two weeks. I promise that i'll post tomorrow. Ok?

P.S i've decided against changing my character
Male
Seen October 23rd, 2012
Posted July 9th, 2012
44 posts
7.8 Years
Guys, I don't have any idea of when i'll be able to post.. My laptop has just broken and since it was my primary way of posting, i am rather unable to post. If you want to take me out of the rp to keep it running you can..
Advertiser Content