bobandbill

This is fine.

Male
A cape
Seen 11 Hours Ago
Posted 16 Hours Ago
14,942 posts
11.5 Years
Within a week we’ll get more news, as announced by the Japanese Pokémon Twitter account.

Click here to read the article!

blue

gucci

Male
United Kingdom
Seen 1 Week Ago
Posted 2 Weeks Ago
21,063 posts
11.6 Years
Can't wait for this! I love the beginning of the month trailers, they're usually packed full of new info.

EC

Age 27
Male
Youngstown, Ohio
Seen June 8th, 2019
Posted June 8th, 2019
5,440 posts
3.5 Years
The information is flying out fast and furious now. Love it.

Hikamaru

Age 26
Female
Australia
Seen January 24th, 2019
Posted September 4th, 2018
50,245 posts
8.4 Years
So surprised we're getting more news not too long after the Direct. We should hopefully get more revealed since it'll be a new trailer again.
Gone forever for personal reasons.
Visit my Tumblr page if you wish to contact me.

http://daikenkki.tumblr.com/

Rivvon

Age 26
Female
USA
Seen 9 Hours Ago
Posted 1 Day Ago
2,612 posts
12.3 Years
The games come out in November, right? I can't imagine why they would wait until October, one month prior to release, to reveal any major features since that's cutting it very close... So if this upcoming news doesn't showcase any major features, I'm going to be extremely concerned.

Hikamaru

Age 26
Female
Australia
Seen January 24th, 2019
50,245 posts
8.4 Years
I hope they reveal the middle evolutions for the starters! Evolutions for Pikipek, Rockruff, and Cutiefly would also be nice.
I am still shocked we have no Pikipek evo revealed yet since XY pre-release had Talonflame revealed back at E3 but I feel it should be time we have it revealed, hopefully on Tuesday or in CoroCoro. Failing that, October.

Starter middle evolutions I could see either being revealed in CoroCoro (since the starters have a tie with Rockruff who will be showcased in this month's issue) or if that doesn't happen, also October.

Hikamaru

Age 26
Female
Australia
Seen January 24th, 2019
50,245 posts
8.4 Years
I wonder if this means that the artleaker is still alive for another six days.
I guess he's still up in the air for now. We'll see if Tuesday debunks him or not.

Nath74K

Pokéfan

Age 24
Male
France
Seen October 21st, 2016
Posted October 18th, 2016
274 posts
6.3 Years
Since the direct didn't have any huge news on Pokémon SuMo, and was about many 3DS games, I guess (and hope) they want to make a video that is fully focused on Pokémon with some great news! (Starters evo maybe?)
Pokémon? Nah, I'm too old for that... not.

I sell clothes under the name Telescope Clothing

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn

Age 25
Male
Oregon
Seen September 24th, 2018
Posted July 3rd, 2018
17,521 posts
9.4 Years
I am still shocked we have no Pikipek evo revealed yet since XY pre-release had Talonflame revealed back at E3 but I feel it should be time we have it revealed, hopefully on Tuesday or in CoroCoro. Failing that, October.

Starter middle evolutions I could see either being revealed in CoroCoro (since the starters have a tie with Rockruff who will be showcased in this month's issue) or if that doesn't happen, also October.
I actually felt that Talonflame was revealed too early. Does anyone know when Unfeazant was revealed in relation to BW's news cycle?
I'm currently working on some novels. If you're interested you can read them here:
https://www.wattpad.com/user/ImperialSun

Hikamaru

Age 26
Female
Australia
Seen January 24th, 2019
50,245 posts
8.4 Years
I actually felt that Talonflame was revealed too early. Does anyone know when Unfeazant was revealed in relation to BW's news cycle?
I think Unfezant wasn't revealed until after the games' release. Not sure about Tranquill though.

Rivvon

Age 26
Female
USA
Seen 9 Hours Ago
Posted 1 Day Ago
2,612 posts
12.3 Years
Or TPC can just plan on hiding everything until release. I thought most people would prefer it if they were to play the games as blind as possible? Seems TPC is doing a good job at hiding all of the important parts; I see no reason for the concern.
It depends on what you'd refer to as "important." They're bound to show some information because the games need a selling point aside from having "Pokémon" in the title, and that's what they've been doing. Except all they've been showing is new Pokémon and Alola forms. If they think that's enough then fine, but how do they benefit from keeping features secret?

Yeah, a lot of fans want to play the game as blind as possible, but they also want to know what they can look forward to experiencing at least to some degree--one of the reasons why I feel a lot of people are anxiously awaiting the starter evolutions to be shown, for instance.

It all comes down to the fact that what's being shown is what TPC considers to be SM's "selling points." So if they don't showcase any major features, either they don't consider them to be selling points, or they don't have them at all. Both of which are concerning, the former because if they don't think of features or facilities as selling points, they may not be implemented to an extent fans hope for, or may not make a comeback in future titles (see: their logic behind the Battle Frontier's exclusion in ORAS).

Hikamaru

Age 26
Female
Australia
Seen January 24th, 2019
50,245 posts
8.4 Years
Feels like with that Snorlax and Raichu Z-Moves we can say RIP Megas. Also Alolan form is exclusive to Kanto pokemon after seeing Rattata, I doubt any other generation will get Alolan form since all those revealed are from Kanto.
I agree with you in that I'm now starting to believe these theories. I remember it was stated Mega Evolution only existed in Kalos, while it was unknown how it was able to occur in Hoenn as OR/AS never hinted at how Mega Evolution power got into Hoenn.

And yeah, I am calling Alola Forms as complete Kanto fanservice now.

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu

Age 27
Male
California
Seen May 16th, 2019
Posted May 16th, 2019
9,529 posts
6.7 Years
Feels like with that Snorlax and Raichu Z-Moves we can say RIP Megas. Also Alolan form is exclusive to Kanto pokemon after seeing Rattata, I doubt any other generation will get Alolan form since all those revealed are from Kanto.
Counting chickens before they hatch I see. There's a possibility that they will be available postgame, because right now Z-Moves are the main focus.

Altairis

take me ☆ take you

Female
database database
Seen 1 Week Ago
Posted October 5th, 2018
5,174 posts
7.2 Years
I mean... there's no way they'd get rid of Mega Evolutions... if anything there's just not going to be any new ones...

Of course Z moves are going to be the main focus but that doesn't mean they're literally tossing features out the window.

ORAS/XYBW

Ullion

Simic Synthesis

Male
Canada
Seen September 17th, 2017
Posted August 18th, 2017
4,681 posts
13.1 Years
So surprised we're getting more news not too long after the Direct. We should hopefully get more revealed since it'll be a new trailer again.
If I'm being honest, a single alolan form of a minor (dare I say, nearly irrelevant?) Pokemon and the reveal of the promotional pokemon+new Z move is pretty minor info, in my eyes. I'm not surprised to see us getting more info this quickly.

Or TPC can just plan on hiding everything until release. I thought most people would prefer it if they were to play the games as blind as possible? Seems TPC is doing a good job at hiding all of the important parts; I see no reason for the concern.
You know, I never thought about it but I think you're right. They seem to be showing us stuff very often, and a wide variety of new Pokemon. But nothing huge has really been shown or revealed yet, with the exception of the Trials replacing gym leaders stuff. Now that this is on my mind, I'll be considering it everytime I see new trailers and reveal videos from TPC.

Hikamaru

Age 26
Female
Australia
Seen January 24th, 2019
50,245 posts
8.4 Years
Ullion does have a point. The Direct focused on a lot of different games so the minimum info made sense when you look back at it, so getting more news in just a few days will make up for it with a larger dump of new info, and also CoroCoro promising more big stuff as well means we'll have a good amount of new info to keep this section alive for a while.

Age 25
Male
Oregon
Posted July 3rd, 2018
17,521 posts
9.4 Years
Does anyone still remember the vehicle concept art that seemed to hint a "rescue" mission? I'm surprised that the role those play haven't been mentioned.
I'm currently working on some novels. If you're interested you can read them here:

Age 25
Male
Oregon
Posted July 3rd, 2018
17,521 posts
9.4 Years
I... actually either completely forgot about that or didn't even know about it. oO Would you mind re-posting it just to remind people? I assume others have forgotten about it as well, haha.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8CF_m4cPs2g
Skip to 1:40 (they don't show up at that exact time, but it's close, plus gives you time to prepare your eyes). Try to slow down the video too, as they go by fast. It's some of the stuff that Masuda is looking at.

Age 25
Male
Oregon
Posted July 3rd, 2018
17,521 posts
9.4 Years
You mean this? :o

That's... certainly very interesting. I wonder if it is some sort of rescue mission or perhaps some other mission we'll have to go through on our journey?

Also noteworthy to point out that vehicles themselves haven't played a large role in Pokemon games before (at least, prior to Unova where you could ride one as kind of a taxi), so it'd be nice to see how they would function, here.
Yup, that one.

Hmm, interestingly we also don't know what that building with the horsea fountains is, especially since gyms are gone, and trial challenges seem to take place outdoors...
Advertiser Content