• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

A Journey in Disguise - OOC thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShadowDragon~

Dragon King Extra Ordinaire
Years

Notices:
chapter 2 part 1 free post is up
Egg moves are in bold
All Egg moves are supposed to be very powerfull, but must all keep their effect, if there isn't much choice in egg moves, I will give you either a late game move, or a 80 power move, which will be considered more powerful, your egg moves won't be successful until later tough.

Information:
Team Rocket Ranks:
Spoiler:

Participants:

Falkner's Apprentice:

A team rocket member, spying on the resistance. His team includes Ace the salamence, Doom the houndour, Scythe the Scyther, and Star the eevee. Currently in rocket city's training facility.

Bugsy's Apprentice:
Spoiler:

gbc048.gif

(????) Venonat
lvl 6
Moves: Tackle, Disable, Foresight, Supersonic, Psychic

Whitney's Apprentice:
Spoiler:

gbc190.gif

(Lia)Aipom
lvl 7
Moves: Scatch, Growl, Sand Attack, Bounce

gbc019.gif

(Ro)Rattata
lvl 4
Moves:

Morty's Apprentice:
card1.png

Spoiler:

gbc200.gif

(Maleficent) Misdreavus
lvl 7
Moves: Growl, Psywave, Spite, Sucker Punch

Chuck's Apprentice:
pkmn-ajid-tc1.png

Spoiler:

gbc236.gif

(????)Tyrogue
lvl 6
Moves: Tackle, Helping Hand, Fake Out, Foresight, Hi Jump Kick

Last edited:

ShadowDragon~

Years
Part 2:

Jasmine's Apprentice:
Spoiler:

gbc227.gif

(Zodiac) Skarmory
lvl 6
Moves: Peck, Leer, Sand Attack, Sky Attack

Pryce's Apprentice:
Spoiler:

Pokemon:
gbc090.gif

(????) Shelder
lvl 6
Moves: Tackle, Withdraw, Ice Beam

Clair's Apprentice:
3d2e88fa427ceb264e727a00436e480c.png

Spoiler:

gbc147.gif

(Ryu) Dratini
lvl 6
Moves: Wrap, Leer, Thunder Wave, Extreme Speed

Flannery's Apprentice:
4d14b1d47db17e0b0b181b54a6ef1d9b-1.jpg

Spoiler:

390.png

(Voldemort) Chimchar
lvl 7
Moves: Scratch, Leer, Ember, Blaze Kick
gbc021.gif

(????) Spearow
lvl 4
Moves:

Last edited:

{Swan}

I Never Asked For This.
Years
cfaf25e48a2152091b7dd540ae04646d.png

There. Random sprite, but I couldn't find anything better ><

Years
  • Seen Nov 5, 2023
Shellder ftw(:

Umm, i changed my starter like you asked (:
but, i was wondering if you could take it off the wild pokemon in the sea thing. lol.

Ninetales1

Japan-flavoured Europhile
Years
Bah, I can't sprite, and there's no sprite in existence that looks anything like Lupin... Well, Cynthia sorta looks like him, but she's a girl...

So I don't know how in the world I'm gonna do the trainer card... but hopefully I'll figure something out.

Oh, and by the way, I don't know if you read my post, but Lupin's Misdreavus is nicknamed Maleficent.
Hee hee, Sucker Punch, nice... it's like you also picked egg moves that fit in with the trainer.

ShadowDragon~

Years
People please refrain from fighting a shellder, I will edit it with a new pokemon later.

Oh, and if you can't find a good sprite, just make a custom one without a sprite I guess, if you know how to do that.

Matching the trainer O_o Right... I did that on purpose! :D ^^ >.>

{Swan}

I Never Asked For This.
Years
So, for the first time in my life, I made a custom sprite.
Guess what?

PS crashes.
Ugh.

anyway, what is wrong with Shellder? (Not that I was gonna fight one anyway, would be difficult with Voldy xD )

EDIT:

there =]

Last edited:

ShadowDragon~

Years
O_o, same happenned to me, with ur.... well... rustborro gym post last night... :( I only saved it once in word halfway down, and I was so frustrated I turned off my computer and went to bed XD

Well, Quicksand. has chosen shellder, since snorunt was a hoenn pokemon.

{Swan}

I Never Asked For This.
Years
Same happened to me when I was drawing for this halloween project of him, the drawing was due Thursday, but I just can't bring myself to star tit again -_-;;

and that makes sense =] Well I'll try and make another amateur sprite before starting my post.

Years
  • Seen Nov 5, 2023
Battle post should be up some time tomorrow.
Right now, im too tired to continue. Its like almost 2 in the morning. lol.

{Swan}

I Never Asked For This.
Years
Here I made the sprite, and I had the card in my last post in an edit, but it kind of disappeared :S

Ninetales1

Japan-flavoured Europhile
Years
Ditto. (I don't mean the Pokemon.) The good news is that I just looked at a bunch of trainer sprites, and I might be able to combine and tweak some of those sprites for my trainer card... though that of course will take time.

EDIT: Well, I just went onto Pokecharms and found a sprite that looks quite similar to Lupin... what do you know... It's not perfect, but until I make that custom sprite and figure out how to make a card out of it, here is my trainer card:
card1.png

Yes, I decided to add a friend code, just for the heck of it. But I didn't pick the numbers at random. The first four numbers are Lupin's birthday, the next four are Yamiko's birthday, and the last four corresponds to the Black Cat Bandits--the number of members (6) and the Pokemon that mostly resembles a black cat (#197, Umbreon).

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Nov 5, 2023
umm, i dont have a photobucket account. and it says i need one. >.>

sorry, ive never made on of these before. >.>

ShadowDragon~

Years
Dammit, why does this keep happening to me... First they take so friggin long to connect the internet, and now my friggin dog knocked my modem over. I just got internet, and I am also participating in other roleplays. (Zomg Luigi-a) So I'll edit the tc's in later. My primary focus right now is to finish my long overdue post for an rp (Wink Wink), and then rate your posts and post part three.

{Swan}

I Never Asked For This.
Years
Sounds like your having a magic pot of bad luck :s

I'm still deciding wether I would like you to post in your overdue rp (wink wink) or post part 3 xD Hm, maybe I should send some good Karma over?

{Swan}

I Never Asked For This.
Years
I'll try to get it up tonight, if not tomorrow. I shan't let this sparkling light die out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back