I'm Rin. Rin Okumura.

Age 23
Male
True Cross Academy
Seen October 11th, 2015
Posted May 1st, 2015
223 posts
6.3 Years
Okay, hopefully you can help out with my request.
I posted this request in another trade shop and the guy declined because he didn't like my offer.
Here is my request ^_^

Litwick:
Nickname- Spectre
Nature- Modest
Ability- Flash Fire
Gender- Male
IVs - Preferebly 31 in Special Attack and speed, any others are alright (:

I really hope you can help out with my request.
About payment for it, I have been doing alot of Wonder Trading lately and have acquired a bunch of awesome Breeding pokemon, so I may be able to find out some HA breeding rejects ^_^ (I know for sure I have a Drought Vulpix, Chlorophyll Bulbasaur and a Protean Froakie)

Thank you in advance ^_^

EDIT: I just checked the Froakie, it's a 4IV Timid Protean Froakie, missing perfect IVs in Attack and Speed.

"You trusted me, so I'll trust you too. That's what being friends means, doesn't it..?" - Rin Okumura, Blue Exorcist
Age 28
Male
Canada
Seen March 2nd, 2017
Posted February 27th, 2017
488 posts
6.1 Years
Okay, hopefully you can help out with my request.
I posted this request in another trade shop and the guy declined because he didn't like my offer.
Here is my request ^_^

Litwick:
Nickname- Spectre
Nature- Modest
Ability- Flash Fire
Gender- Male
IVs - Preferebly 31 in Special Attack and speed, any others are alright (:

I really hope you can help out with my request.
About payment for it, I have been doing alot of Wonder Trading lately and have acquired a bunch of awesome Breeding pokemon, so I may be able to find out some HA breeding rejects ^_^ (I know for sure I have a Drought Vulpix, Chlorophyll Bulbasaur and a Protean Froakie)

Thank you in advance ^_^

EDIT: I just checked the Froakie, it's a 4IV Timid Protean Froakie, missing perfect IVs in Attack and Speed.
I would most happy to help you out. And about the payment I already have those pokemon so I would not need them. If you can check my complete list and if you have something thats not listed there I would love to take that otherwise you don't need anything specific I will just take something random.

Thanks
TSV: 0970
FC: 4570-8530-4078
Age 28
Male
Canada
Seen March 2nd, 2017
488 posts
6.1 Years
Ok so I was wondering if I could get a seeddot and a weepingbell I dont know what you would wish for trade them
I would need a little more information about what you wanted like IVs, nature, egg moves, etc. Also if you check my original post I have a want list there but it is not necessary to have anything from there it would just be nice to get something in return. So, if you can provide me with additional information about the pokemon then I would be happy to breed them for you.

Thanks
Age 28
Male
Canada
Seen March 2nd, 2017
488 posts
6.1 Years
for the Ivs, nature, egg movees and stuff doesnt matter to me but would a 6iv Ditto count I can clone mine for you unless you perfer a breed one (mines jp thou )
Alright cool thats fine. I would definitely love a jp 6 IV ditto, but I probably won't be able to trade for a day or so if thats okay.

Thanks

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!

Female
Surfing With Blastoise!!
Seen 5 Days Ago
Posted 3 Weeks Ago
8,906 posts
12.7 Years
I should probably add a form (just lazy i guess) but I do take requests. So request away.
Well I'll have to ask this first, I know it needs EMs from a 5th gen. game, is that possible for you?
My Trading Thread ---> HERE
I Clone 6th & 7th Gen.
Name: ~RNC~ Pkm Go FC: 7829 8646 5195 Safari Pokes: Psychic: Espurr, Giraffic and Grumpig
My Thread Review ---> HERE

Death

The Pale Horseman

Philippines
Seen November 24th, 2018
Posted October 13th, 2017
615 posts
5.8 Years
I was wondering if you could breed a psyduck for me?
It will have to be calm with Synchronoise.
Female with Cloud Nine: 31/xx/31/31/31/31

I can offer a timid chatot with tangled feet.
And EMs: Encore, Nasty Plot, and Boomburst.
IVs: 31/xx/31/31/31/31
Age 28
Male
Canada
Seen March 2nd, 2017
488 posts
6.1 Years
Well I'll have to ask this first, I know it needs EMs from a 5th gen. game, is that possible for you?
Its possible for me, but I should tell you that I have no idea how long it would take me to get what your looking for. It could be a couple of days to weeks to fill your order and I would probably be looking at a higher return. I won't guarantee anything though.

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!

Female
Surfing With Blastoise!!
Seen 5 Days Ago
Posted 3 Weeks Ago
8,906 posts
12.7 Years
Its possible for me, but I should tell you that I have no idea how long it would take me to get what your looking for. It could be a couple of days to weeks to fill your order and I would probably be looking at a higher return. I won't guarantee anything though.
There's no hurries for this at all, let me find the paper I wrote it on and I will get back to you in a bit.
I Clone 6th & 7th Gen.
Name: ~RNC~ Pkm Go FC: 7829 8646 5195 Safari Pokes: Psychic: Espurr, Giraffic and Grumpig
Age 28
Male
Canada
Seen March 2nd, 2017
488 posts
6.1 Years
I was wondering if you could breed a psyduck for me?
It will have to be calm with Synchronoise.
Female with Cloud Nine: 31/xx/31/31/31/31

I can offer a timid chatot with tangled feet.
And EMs: Encore, Nasty Plot, and Boomburst.
IVs: 31/xx/31/31/31/31
Okay I will start working on it. I will let you know when its finished.

Thanks

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!

Female
Surfing With Blastoise!!
Seen 5 Days Ago
Posted 3 Weeks Ago
8,906 posts
12.7 Years
Okay let me know the details when you can.
Ok got it, here it is:
conkeldurr
Ability: Iron Fists
nature: adamant
ice punch
mach punch
drain punch
knock off

Ability is a want but not a must.
I Clone 6th & 7th Gen.
Age 28
Male
Canada
Seen March 2nd, 2017
488 posts
6.1 Years
Ok got it, here it is:
conkeldurr
Ability: Iron Fists
nature: adamant
ice punch
mach punch
drain punch
knock off

Ability is a want but not a must.
Well I am sorry to say but I can not complete this for you. I won't be able to get iron fists or mach punch on the conkeldurr. Unless its okay that the conkeldurr will be guts adamant w/ ice punch, knock off, and drain punch. If that doesn't work then maybe try another shop because I am sure someone else can help out.

Sorry I couldn't help.

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!

Female
Surfing With Blastoise!!
Seen 5 Days Ago
Posted 3 Weeks Ago
8,906 posts
12.7 Years
Well I am sorry to say but I can not complete this for you. I won't be able to get iron fists or mach punch on the conkeldurr. Unless its okay that the conkeldurr will be guts adamant w/ ice punch, knock off, and drain punch. If that doesn't work then maybe try another shop because I am sure someone else can help out.

Sorry I couldn't help.
I did say the ability was a must, but why not the mach punch? It's a tutored move in B / W.
I Clone 6th & 7th Gen.
Age 28
Male
Canada
Seen March 2nd, 2017
488 posts
6.1 Years
I did say the ability was a must, but why not the mach punch? It's a tutored move in B / W.
As far as i know it can only learn mach punch from breeding with hitmonchan or monferno/infernape which I can't get in black 2 or from the dream world which is shut down (I believe). So I won't be able to get mach punch on him.

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!

Female
Surfing With Blastoise!!
Seen 5 Days Ago
Posted 3 Weeks Ago
8,906 posts
12.7 Years
As far as i know it can only learn mach punch from breeding with hitmonchan or monferno/infernape which I can't get in black 2 or from the dream world which is shut down (I believe). So I won't be able to get mach punch on him.
Sorry I was reading the wrong section for that move. Thanks any ways.
I Clone 6th & 7th Gen.
Advertiser Content