gimmepie

Age 23
Male
Australia
Seen 1 Hour Ago
Posted 13 Hours Ago
20,148 posts
7.3 Years
Roles took a little longer than expected to write.

They're done now, though I am waiting on one player to either send in a role list or acknowledge that they'd like a random role. I'll begin putting together and sending out role PMs right now.
tbh
They've had long enough, at this point :')

Nakuzami

Age 21
Female
The Forgotten Crossroads
Seen 2 Weeks Ago
Posted 4 Weeks Ago
tbh
They've had long enough, at this point :')
you're not wrong
it's more a question of "do they actually still want to play"
"Sure, there're probably infinite dimensions, but I'm with you in this one, so why would I try to find them?"
~Neil Hilborn

Nakuzami

Age 21
Female
The Forgotten Crossroads
Seen 2 Weeks Ago
Posted 4 Weeks Ago
Night Zero has officially started

Four role pms still have to go out (had to run off to work in the middle of sending them!) so if you're one of those four and want to know your role asap, message me on Discord and I can tell you, otherwise I'll finish those up once I get home in a few hours
"Sure, there're probably infinite dimensions, but I'm with you in this one, so why would I try to find them?"
~Neil Hilborn

Nakuzami

Age 21
Female
The Forgotten Crossroads
Seen 2 Weeks Ago
Posted 4 Weeks Ago

Night Zero

The Narrator apologizes for the delay in this initial phase post! As some may not have even noticed that the phase had started, or that all roles are now listed in the opening post, this night will last a little longer than it initially should have! So instead of ending now, it'll end in about sixteen hours.

Additionally, some info: there are five villains among you.

Now, puppets of the light and dark, get ready to duke it out one last time in the arena! Get to your actions, get to your kills, and get to surviving.

Cast List
Nakuzami as the Game Master

Syndrome
LuluRina
Pecilia
gimmepie
Charlie Brown
Superjolt
EC
Del
Bidoof FTW
Juno
Rabinov
Aldo
jdthebud
L'Belle
metroid711
5qwerty
boop!
boop!
boop!
boop!
boop!
boop!
boop!
boop!
boop!
boop!
boop!
boop!
boop!
boop!
boop!
boop!
~Neil Hilborn

Nakuzami

Age 21
Female
The Forgotten Crossroads
Seen 2 Weeks Ago
Posted 4 Weeks Ago

Day One

"Rise and shine, competitors!" A voice boomed over the arena.

Unwilling combatants began to awaken, pulling themselves up off of the arena floor. Most would have no idea how they got here, or what was going on. A select few would have already put some violent plans into action.

Or would they have? Once the sun had arose, it seemed that everyone was alive and well. Some seemed a bit bewildered, perhaps a little cold, and a few were marveling at some new acquisitions, but no one seemed to have come to any harm.

"All alive? Spectacular! Nevertheless, there are dark ones among you, and if you don't root them out soon enough, you'll all perish by their hands! So get to killing!"

Cast List
Nakuzami as the Game Master

Syndrome
LuluRina
Pecilia
gimmepie
Charlie Brown
Superjolt
EC
Del
Bidoof FTW
Juno
Rabinov
Aldo
jdthebud
L'Belle
metroid711
5qwerty
boop!
boop!
boop!
boop!
boop!
boop!
boop!
boop!
boop!
boop!
boop!
boop!
boop!
boop!
boop!
boop!
~Neil Hilborn

5qwerty

WHOLLY MOLEY

Male
Seen 16 Hours Ago
Posted June 1st, 2019
1,546 posts
10.4 Years
What is the best course of action for a game with this many roles? What kind of possibilities are there - is it even worth to analyze this? Would it be worth for people to claim any type of role this early on?

EC

Age 27
Male
Youngstown, Ohio
Seen June 8th, 2019
Posted June 8th, 2019
5,440 posts
3.5 Years
It's always good when night zero goes deathless. Immediately means the game favors the town.

gimmepie

Age 23
Male
Australia
Seen 1 Hour Ago
Posted 13 Hours Ago
20,148 posts
7.3 Years
What is the best course of action for a game with this many roles? What kind of possibilities are there - is it even worth to analyze this? Would it be worth for people to claim any type of role this early on?
Also good to analyse anything you can. Early roleclaims are risky though, they tell the mafia who to kill and leave more room for counterclaiming. Plus, in this game any role could be either inno or mafia so it doesn't really help.

There are things we can glean from the phase post though. For example, we can infer an item-giving role is active.

Aldo

Male
Taisho era
Online now
Posted 1 Day Ago
685 posts
1.2 Years
It might be in our favor, but I'm not particularly fond of the lack of a death.

Starting with an unusual question that will inevitably generate discussion:

IN!
Why do you think your factional kill failed?

5qwerty

WHOLLY MOLEY

Male
Seen 16 Hours Ago
Posted June 1st, 2019
1,546 posts
10.4 Years
"Some seemed a bit bewildered, perhaps a bit cold"
Does this imply that there is more than one "freezing" role in this game? Are we looking at good Lucas and evil Ice Climbers then?

metroid711

Thumbs up~

Male
Arkansas
Seen 2 Weeks Ago
Posted July 4th, 2019
951 posts
2.1 Years
"Some seemed a bit bewildered, perhaps a bit cold"
Does this imply that there is more than one "freezing" role in this game? Are we looking at good Lucas and evil Ice Climbers then?
I'd imagine so for this, but what worries me is the "violent plans into action" does this mean scum could be setting up?

Corviknight

War Master

Age 28
Male
Corneria
Seen 4 Hours Ago
Posted 1 Day Ago
6,369 posts
4.6 Years
Aldo bringing in the tea, let's see how our friend reacts.
Music seems to hold everything together.
It seems to make things not so chaotic sometimes.
It seems to make things make more sense sometimes.
Lightning is best Admin

Superjolt

The sharpest there is

Age 27
Male
Deep below the PokéCommunity...
Seen 6 Hours Ago
Posted 1 Week Ago
1,174 posts
6.2 Years
I have been physically recruited
[##vote] Juno for not playing in a game for a long time!
I am in bae (;
[##Vote] this guy WHO ARE YOU

what

gimmepie

Age 23
Male
Australia
Seen 1 Hour Ago
Posted 13 Hours Ago
20,148 posts
7.3 Years
Is that Aldo claiming Lulu is maf?
You're gonna need to elaborate a little here.

5qwerty

WHOLLY MOLEY

Male
Seen 16 Hours Ago
Posted June 1st, 2019
1,546 posts
10.4 Years
I'd imagine so for this, but what worries me is the "violent plans into action" does this mean scum could be setting up?
Yeah, I would think so, but there are so many roles that have "set-up" abilities (if I'm understanding set-up as in actions that take more than one night to complete) it would kind of be hard to confirm which roles we actually have in the game.

Is it fair to assume that we have good Lucas and evil Icies? Is everyone on board with this or is this too wild of an assumption to make?

Also what the hell is going on in this thread?

gimmepie

Age 23
Male
Australia
Seen 1 Hour Ago
Posted 13 Hours Ago
20,148 posts
7.3 Years
Yeah, I would think so, but there are so many roles that have "set-up" abilities (if I'm understanding set-up as in actions that take more than one night to complete) it would kind of be hard to confirm which roles we actually have in the game.
I'd say that's what he meant, yes.

Is it fair to assume that we have good Lucas and evil Icies? Is everyone on board with this or is this too wild of an assumption to make?

Also what the hell is going on in this thread?
I think it's not an unreasonable assumption, although it's too early to say it's a certainty.

5qwerty

WHOLLY MOLEY

Male
Seen 16 Hours Ago
Posted June 1st, 2019
1,546 posts
10.4 Years
I think it's not an unreasonable assumption, although it's too early to say it's a certainty.
Ok I guess we should watch the votes then, since Icies do get 2 votes. Though Marth and Ike also tamper with votes and there may be some analysis involved with that as well.

Also I ended up getting ninja'd by you when I posted previously. I think the Aldo situation is odd as well but he clearly stated that it was meant to generate discussion. It is really weird and I would like to know what's going on as well.

LuluRina

I got this feelin' inside my bones

Age 17
Female
Australia
Seen June 27th, 2019
Posted May 22nd, 2019
114 posts
207 Days

I don't have a killing role, so I don't know why you would think this

As for why THE factional kill failed, look at the role list

Lucas can PK Freeze(roleblock someone)
King DeeDeeDee can Puffed Up Mallet(protect AND roleblock someone)
and Ness can PSI Magnet(Protect someone)

gimmepie

Age 23
Male
Australia
Seen 1 Hour Ago
Posted 13 Hours Ago
20,148 posts
7.3 Years
Lucas can PK Freeze(roleblock someone)
Wouldn't be this, mafia kills don't count as a night action.
Waiting to see what Aldo says.

jdthebud

Engineering Solutions

Male
Washington, USA
Seen 23 Hours Ago
Posted July 16th, 2019
4,159 posts
8.9 Years
Wouldn't be this, mafia kills don't count as a night action.
Waiting to see what Aldo says.
Actually, I've seen games on here where the Mafia Kill can be roleblocked, if they target the person carring it out. I think it's a dumb mechanic (I agree that it's not a night action), but there you go. Not sure if Naku is one of the GMs who sets it up that way though.

gimmepie

Age 23
Male
Australia
Seen 1 Hour Ago
Posted 13 Hours Ago
20,148 posts
7.3 Years
Actually, I've seen games on here where the Mafia Kill can be roleblocked, if they target the person carring it out. I think it's a dumb mechanic (I agree that it's not a night action), but there you go. Not sure if Naku is one of the GMs who sets it up that way though.
Well, the general rule is that it is not a night action. I feel like Naku is more the type to stick with that.
Advertiser Content