• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon AshGray Version (Beta 4.5 Released!!)

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years
im having trouble getting in kogas gym how do i get in i did what metapod said on the post on how to get in but it didnt work i tried looking it up on youtube but there were just the older versions or something and nothing is working can some help me?
EDIT:and this game is awesome by the way :D
You walk to the back of the statue. You look the way statue is looking and you press B (in GBA) which is X in VBA.

Years
  • Seen Dec 23, 2018
is there anything to do after you do the pidgeot event? i talked to oak and he said go to route 1 and go east on the river and there is nothing there??? can somebody help me im normally good with directions but maybe i misinterpreted them. since i have to get the gs ball from professor ivy but i cant remember the name of the place. can somebody please hint where to go. unless its just the end of the beta. lol

Rayziken 2

Beginning ROM Hacker
Years
  • Seen Sep 9, 2016
I've discovered a fascinating glitch. Ponyta is now my bike because I used the Walk Through Walls and went throgh the Ponyta's owner to the race course (Minus Dodrio) and then I pressed Select. Ponyta disappeared and I used the glitch to return to the room. When I left the house and pressed Select, I noticed that I was riding Ponyta. Yeah, it made me happy.

Years
  • Seen Aug 26, 2012
is there anything to do after you do the pidgeot event? i talked to oak and he said go to route 1 and go east on the river and there is nothing there??? can somebody help me im normally good with directions but maybe i misinterpreted them. since i have to get the gs ball from professor ivy but i cant remember the name of the place. can somebody please hint where to go. unless its just the end of the beta. lol

That is the end of the beta

Years
  • Seen Dec 23, 2018
does anybody know where to find geodude? but a low level instead of the ones at indigo plateau and the rock tunnel? i dont think i can go back into the rock runnel to get one

Years
  • Seen Aug 26, 2012
does anybody know where to find geodude? but a low level instead of the ones at indigo plateau and the rock tunnel? i dont think i can go back into the rock runnel to get one

You can fight lvl 15 or under ones in some rocks if you smash them and your lucky thats really the only way I believe

Years
  • Seen Aug 30, 2011
events

can someone pls tell me where the pokemon events are before i go to pokemon leage pls

Years
hey guys i need help i have completed all the events except these ones:
BAD TO THE BONE
GO WEST YOUNG MEOWTH
LIGHTS CAMERA QUACKTION
the guard in the indigo league is not letting me pass as he says the league hasnt started. can anyone tell me where are these events?

Darkyaoifox

Darkfox Trainer
Years
Glitch report: If you evolve Metapod before you beat Brock it messes up the game by making some events happen again like the Misty event, Team Rocket event in the forest and mention of the Beedrill event. It also wont let you beat Brock as it acts like you have to go and get the LightBall again when you can't.

kervin9999

"Froslass and Froslad"
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Sep 16, 2016
I have a problem. The event where Jessie catches a Lickitung doesn't work.. I can see team rocket and Lickitung in the screen but when I try to talk to them, the game hangs. I skipped that event but I still want to see it. Metapod can you help me??? Thanks in advance.

Years
  • Seen Sep 18, 2023
After the Movie Event, I go back and I saw Mew, but my Raft is away, what can I do?

metapod23

Hardened Trainer
Years
  • Seen Aug 18, 2016
hey guys i need help i have completed all the events except these ones:
BAD TO THE BONE

Talk to Prof. Oak first after doing the Pokemopolis event.

GO WEST YOUNG MEOWTH

You must complete Lights, Camera, Quacktion and go to Celadon City.

LIGHTS CAMERA QUACKTION
the guard in the indigo league is not letting me pass as he says the league hasnt started. can anyone tell me where are these events?

You must increase the coolness, smartness, and toughness of one Pokemon and talk to the director outside Mt. Hideaway. Condition upgraders are located in Pewter, Vermilion and Saffron.

Glitch report: If you evolve Metapod before you beat Brock it messes up the game by making some events happen again like the Misty event, Team Rocket event in the forest and mention of the Beedrill event. It also wont let you beat Brock as it acts like you have to go and get the LightBall again when you can't.

Whether Metapod evolves or not should have no bearing on those events repeating. You didn't move any Bad Eggs from your PC, did you?

I have a problem. The event where Jessie catches a Lickitung doesn't work.. I can see team rocket and Lickitung in the screen but when I try to talk to them, the game hangs. I skipped that event but I still want to see it. Metapod can you help me??? Thanks in advance.

You aren't supposed to talk to them. The event activates when you step on a tile. You should not be able to skip that cutscene.

I have a problem. My pikachu is at level 35 but he won't obey. What i need do?
Thanks

Did you move around any bad eggs from your PC?

After the Movie Event, I go back and I saw Mew, but my Raft is away, what can I do?

Use the new warp program your mom got you in the Pokemon Center to go back to Pallet Town.

Years
  • Seen Feb 14, 2013
I'm kinda new to this so bare with me. haha. I downloaded the GBA version of Ashgray then the 3.5.4 ips version but i have no clue how to put the ips version onto the GBA version. Can anyone help?

Back