• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen The Unova Travel Journal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Nov 3, 2015
A few days ago, I caught my first shiny (a Woobat) ^_^ , and today I caught the musketeer trio (it took me FOREVER to find Virizion) and I'm probably going to spend the rest of the day grinding for the elite four.

pokewalker

If it ain't Dutch,it ain'tmuch
Years
I hatched an Baltoy from the Great Egg Swap! :D
I'm planning on using the following EVs:
4 HP/252 Atk/252 Def.
No idea on it's moveset yet however it'll be a physical attacker.

Years
  • Seen Jun 11, 2014
After about 40hrs. on the clock I have beatean the Main storyline, found the Seven Sages and beat the E4 again and the champion. It's been awhile since I've played pokemon this hardcore and it feels kinda good, I enjoyed playing it.

Team:

Spr_5b_503.png
Spr_b_5b_503.png

Pryce @ Mystic Water
Gentle nature.
Moves:
Hydro Cannon
Waterfall
Surf
Dive

Spr_5b_521_f.png
Spr_b_5b_521_f.png

Cecelia @ Sharp Beak
Mild nature.
Moves:
Fly
Sky Attack
Swagger
Roost

Spr_5b_560.png
Spr_b_5b_560.png

Harrison @ BlackGlasses
Lax nature.
Moves:
Hi Jump Kick
Crunch
Head Smash
Swagger

Spr_5b_596.png
Spr_b_5b_596.png

Missy @ Magnet
Quirky nature.
Moves:
Thunder
Discharge
Signal Beam
Bug Buzz

Spr_5b_609.png
Spr_b_5b_609.png

Vince @ Spell Tag
Mild nature.
Moves:
Fire Blast
Flame Burst
Shadow Ball
Will O' Wisp

And there is the champion team, all level 70 and I love them all, they all had their roles in the game and were all very awesome throughout the game.

Years
I did a lot of training today! I went to some places I haven't been yet either. I met the singer in The Village Bridge. I also went to Lacunosa Town. My Typhlosion is getting really strong.

FalconsDrummer

Why yes, I have an Octillery.
Years
I'm having so much fun. I somehow actually have time to really get into this game. I'm in the fifth Gym right now, fighting through to get to Clay. I've made some changes to my team. I decided to say goodbye for now to my dear Watchog, the first Pokémon I caught in Unova. She's in the PC now. I'll probably get her back out again and train her post-game.

I captured Victini, and since I was looking for a Fire-type teammate and didn't really want to use a Darumaka, I've decided to use Victini on my team. Some people don't use legendary Pokémon in-game, but I say if it's fun, go ahead and use them. So right now my team is this:

Servine, male lvl 32 - my starter, I can't wait for him to evolve at level 36 :)
Musharna, female lvl 29 - I decided to evolve Munna after she learned Nightmare
Gurdurr, male lvl 27 - he is probably going to evolve tonight, because I will be meeting with a friend to trade
Simipour, male lvl 26 - he's been a good pal, but when I get Surf I'm probably going to switch in a different Water-type for the team
Victini, lvl 27 - I'm having fun with Victini as the resident Fire-type
Archen, male lvl 30 I traveled back to the Desert Resort from Nimbasa City to get the fossil for Archen, and I want to train him into Archeops so he can use Fly!

So yeah. I'm having fun in Pokémon Black!

Rai

Quarter Life Crisis! @.@
Years
Right now I am on Route 10, on my way to Victory Road. I loved Dragon Spiral Tower! It was really unique and beautiful. I also had fun running around Relic Castle, fighting Team Plasma. I am really enjoying the game :]

pokewalker

If it ain't Dutch,it ain'tmuch
Years
AND I GOT A SHINY FRILLISH YESTERDAY! :D

...Whilst EV training my Great Egg Swap baltoy. :D It has Sassy nature, and sadly, Water Absorb as ability instead of Cursed Body which I would've preferred. And it's IVs also suck:
3-8/14-19/0-6/8-13/12-17/8-13
FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF-

Well, a shiny is a shiny, I guess... :\
Atleast it's a pretty awesome shiny! :D And luckily it's female, since that shiny is WAY more awesome than it's male form. :D
Basically it appeared after 5 encounters, because on the 5th encounter (like I said I was EVing a Baltoy) it appeared. So actually it's a RE shiny, but for me, it's a TR shiny cuz those are more special (and rare!!!!!)

Pics coming later today, and a video too, when I find my memory card >.< Although those are the sprites:
frillish-f.png
jellicent-f.png

a996ca185bd9c38710c08568770a364c_54923.jpg
Look at my albums @ PC for more pictures.

Last edited:

2Cool4Mewtwo

Pwning in Ubers since 1996.
Years
Evolved my zwielous (or whatever) finally.. that thing was a troll to evolve >S

Named the newly evolved hydreigon "Dennis" :D

Years
4/26 -
• Traded a Klink for a Burmy. (Yay!)

4/27 -
• Hatched eggs.
• Traded.

4/28 -
• Sent my Mienshao to DW.
• Befriended a female Zubat w/ Super Fang.
• Offered a Slugma for a Stunky over the GTS.

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
Years
Okay, so I swept Drayden and now on my way to the Pokemon League. But first, I'll be earning some points in the Battle Subway:

Samurott, female, level 52
-Megahorn
-Aqua Tail
-Surf
-Blizzard
Nature: Bashful

Sawk, male, level 46
-Low Sweep
-Rock Slide
-Strength
-Brick Break
Nature: Hasty
Ability: Sturdy

Scolipede, male, level 46
-Poison Jab
-Megahorn
-Pursuit
-Protect
Nature: Adamant
Ability: Poison Point

Archeops, male, level 46
-Acrobatics
-Rock Slide
-Dig
-Fly
Nature: Hasty

Excadrill, female, level 46
-Metal Claw
-Earthquake
-Swords Dance
-Rock Slide
Nature: Naive
Ability: Sand Rush

Fraxure, male, level 46
-Dragon Dance
-Dig
-Dragon Pulse
-Dragon Claw
Nature: Jolly
Ability: Mold Breaker

twinsandvikes777

Power Trainer
Years
Just started White, been playing through blindly and slowly cuz since its my first playthrough I want to get the feel for the game, about 20 minutes in I just reached Striation Town so far in a solo with my Tepig, nicknamed Boaroast.
Boaroast (Tepig) lvl 12
Ember
Odor Sleuth
Tackle
Tail Whip

Rai

Quarter Life Crisis! @.@
Years
I made my way through Victory Road and got to the Pokemon League.

Now it's time to grind x.x

Years
  • Seen Jun 12, 2013
So far I'm outside Pinwheel Forest traing for the second gym. I'm having a great time playing this game so far.

The Team:

496.png

Carl the Careful Servine
Lv. 20 @Miracle Seed
Tackle
Leer
Leech Seed
Leaf Tornado

Scraggiland

Pokémon Trainer Mike ★
Years
Pokémon Black Part 6

I searched the Desert Resort and fought some trainers there.
I found a lax wild female Sigilyph and decided to add it to my party so now I had a new member I went back to Nimbasa City.
There I found N and he revealed to me that he is the king of Team Plasma.. ok, whatever..
Then I kinf of got bored so I saved my game.

My team so far:

Dewott Level 26 [Relaxed]
drilbur_animated_sprite_by_devinwarriors-d382nm5.gif

Drilbur Level 26 [Hasty]
monmen_animated_sprite_by_devinwarriors-d387wsg.gif

Cottonee Level 26 [Gentle]

Darumaka Level 26 [Adamant]

Sigilyph Level 26 [Lax]

FalconsDrummer

Why yes, I have an Octillery.
Years
I arrived at the Pokémon League. Now I'm going back and grinding a little before facing the Elite Four. On Route 10 waiting for Audino...not that exciting.
These guys are gonna put the smackdown on the Elite Four :)
497.gif
534.gif
593.gif
518.gif
567.gif
494.gif

Legendary Silke

[I][B]You like dragons?[/B][/I]
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 23, 2021
Whew. It's going to take a long time to evolve every one of my Pokémon transferred from my HeartGold version. Even with the help of Exp. Shares and Lucky Eggs, it's going to be a slow, slow process. At least I did EV train them beforehand - otherwise, I think I'm going to be in a world of hurt!

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Mar 3, 2019
currently training my pokemon to level 60+ (my party is about level 51 in ave). its hard to battle the trainers in the w3est side of the region cause of the high levels. :|

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
Years
Lillgant swept Ice Gym (LOL Quiver Dance) while my Vanillish+Zweilous duo took care of the Dragon Gym. Zebstrika covers useless trainers like idk Plasma lol. I've been grinding levels like crazy for the past few days, especially for Zweilous. He finally evolved after annihilating Shauntal and Caitlin. I am hoping that my new Hydreigon can take care of Grimsley and Marshal despite the Dark/Fighting types coming up! Here's my sad line up (I was going to include Volcarona/Carracosta but I am having enough trouble training these 4 with 3 lucky eggs):

14th Day: 8 badges : 12 hours

635.png

Alastor / Hydreigon ♂
Timid :: Level 65
{hatched in Black; traded over}

523.png

Mjolnir / Zebstrika ♂
Gentle :: Level 44

583.png

Vanille / Vanillish ♀
Hasty :: Level 44

549.png