• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Leave/Return Thread

Years
Hi Mockingjay, nice to see you back.

And yeah, you came back to see my new name color too!

Don't leave us again this time, OK?

WillPowerPedro

https://soundcloud.com/cammdavidson
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Jan 9, 2022
Hey guys. You may have noticed I have been gone for long chunks of time and I think it is time for my departure. I just am not really in the spirit anymore... not that I hate this site; I love it, but I just lost interest in Pokemon. You will probably see me on for a couple more days, but after that I will be gone. If I have a spark of interest then maybe I will get on.

Miss you guys, Pedro.

Years
  • Seen Mar 13, 2023
I'll be going to Singapore & the Wi-Fi isn't free, if I'm lucky, I'll be allowed to use the Wi-Fi for a short time, but I can't guarantee ;;

So, see you guys! Take care & bye!

~Mid~

P.S: I'll have lots to blog about when I come back, yippee!

Last edited:

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
I told you this already via VMs, but see you later Mid and have fun in Singapore. If you somehow manage to get Wi-Fi try to get on here.
See you when you get back.

Years
I'll be going to Singapore & the Wi-Fi isn't free, if I'm lucky, I'll be allowed to use the Wi-Fi for a short time, but I can't guarantee ;;

So, see you guys! Take care & bye!

~Mid~

P.S: I'll have lots to blog about when I come back, yippee!

Bye Mid, hope you have fun over there and see ya in a week.

I'll make sure to keep Rainbow and the newbies busy while you're gone, but it's a Hikari guarantee!

See ya buddy.

Years
  • Seen Mar 13, 2023
Hai guys, I'm finally back. I'll be working on my blog entry about my trip to Singapore soon but right now, I gotta rest & grieve about the death of a fellow spriter & friend of mine here at PC, Daniel Evans ;;

Volcanix769

Known as the Quilava Guy!
Years
You know, I'll be leaving tomorrow until like in 2 months or something. And this is the truth this time. No I'm not doing this for attention, but I just feel like taking a break. Sometimes, I feel like I annoy certain people and I just feel bad for this at times. I do like this website, but I need to take my mind off of it for a while and go back to the others.

Years
I doubt anyone here remembers me, but I'm back! Hi PC and Merry Christmas! :D

Hello Dragon, and welcome back.

I remember you as an ex-Emulation mentor, but I have never forgotten you. And while you were gone, I got a funky new blue italicized name and a blog to match!

Years
I am returning o the PokeCommunity. No one will remember me for sure even though I've been here for over a year.

antemortem

rest after tomorrow
Years
I am returning o the PokeCommunity. No one will remember me for sure even though I've been here for over a year.
Welcome back M2192! Your name is vaguely familiar to me (I'm an older member on a new account) and I'm sure others will recognize you as well, so don't be discouraged! Glad you've returned, honestly. :] Hope you can stay active this time!

Years

Hello M2192, welcome back.

I'm pretty sure I may have seen you when you were last active, but a lot has changed in over a year, we have new staff, some existing staff moving up a rank and some section changes too.

I even had a color change too, with my name now all in sleek italic blue. I'm pretty sure you may have seen me somewhere. Correct me if you're wrong.

HaiImNate

Ice Cream
Years
  • Seen Jul 27, 2013
Hello, I am back! I was going to make a new account, but I had forgotten that I had already created an account back here. I'm more into competitive battling now so I'll be more active on here. Nice to meet all of you. :)

antemortem

rest after tomorrow
Years
Welcome back, Nate! I'm glad to hear that you're in competitive battling because, I, myself am a competitive battler (moreso in the past now) and we have a fine competitive section known as the Battle Center that would love to have a newer competitively inclined member like you! We also have a spectacularly fun Pokemon Showdown server that a good handful of users use frequently and it would be great if you found time to hang out on there sometimes! [:

Ever need anything else, just VM (like you already have, actually!) and I'll help out the best I can.

Years
OK guys, sadly I will be heavily inactive over the next month.

I have computer problems troubling my family and I won't have access to my computer given my mother has to use it full-time when hers is getting serviced and then mine will also get serviced, leaving me with no access to PC.

Also, I will be in invisible status during my absence and I may not be back for a month. If you do see me posting it's because I'm at a library or an internet cafe.

So yeah, I'm not leaving entirely. Just being heavily inactive.

Back