• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Friendship is Magic ~ The My Little Pony Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Honestly my room is decorated 45% pony. Got a few posters, figurines, and even a fleece blanket that I bought from my workplace. It's close to becoming a pony room but I'm into many other fandoms besides mlp so I gotta include all that. Haha

The merch here rarely runs out so I didn't need to go out of town :3

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
Years
The only pony-related things I have on my room are the mini-figures sets I bought back in 2011. I just need to buy decent pony plushies.

Last edited by a moderator:
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 8, 2014
You're from Phoenix? And they have a Brony group there? hnnggg. I wanna live there so badly. Now I have a GOOD reason why. :D

/is not really from Phoenix tho :(

Welcome to the group, btw!~ Rainbow Dash seems to be the most popular pony alongside Pinkie! The only thing I like about her is...yes, her loyalty with her friends. In the first episode, this was clearly shown. :D Really glad you gave the show a try, and you found some buddies to hang out with! It's coming across a challenge for me to find peeps that like Bronies. I only know about 5 people nearby xD and that's it.

Which does bring me up a brand new topic to discuss for the week! Do you participate in any brony meetups? Or do you at least have other friends (online or offline) who are also bronies?

Well, then where DO you live?

Also, my room has a fair amount of poni.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
I live in Califohnia. xD

Speaking of merch and room decor and all, check this out: PONY FATHEADS. $100 bucks from the actual website, and you get a lot of them, which I think it's a reasonable price. However, I've seen smaller versions of these at Walmart and they're $5 for a pack. :O

Demon Days

Element of Magic
Years
I have no pony merchandise at all. I want a Twilight Sparkle plushie really badly though (not one of the spaghetti-hair ones, though; they're really ugly). Either that, or that print of Starswirl, Luna, Celestia and Discord. Can't remember the name of it, although I remember seeing it on EqD (I think, may have been another website).

Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen yesterday
Pony merchandise?

Spoiler:

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
Years
Breezies:

Spoiler:

Fairy Tale~

Straight Outta Compton
Years
Username: Darkheart223
Your Favorite Pony of the Mane 6: Pinkie pie
Additional Information: I like pinkie pie cause of her Always exited attitude!

MidnaMoon

Queen of Arendelle
Years
Username: MisaMoon
Your Favorite Pony of the Mane 6: Rarity or Fluttershy (tied)
Additional Information: I always struggle picking a favorite of the Mane 6 since they're all so amazingly well characterized, I can only just about managed to pick my favorite 2.
I relate with Fluttershy more, however Rarity is more the person I strive to be.

Cura

[color=DarkCyan][i][b]I see nothing! I know nothin
Years
Darkheart223 said:
Username: Darkheart223
Your Favorite Pony of the Mane 6: Pinkie pie
Additional Information: I like pinkie pie cause of her Always exited attitude!

MidnaMoon said:
Username: MisaMoon
Your Favorite Pony of the Mane 6: Rarity or Fluttershy (tied)
Additional Information: I always struggle picking a favorite of the Mane 6 since they're all so amazingly well characterized, I can only just about managed to pick my favorite 2.
I relate with Fluttershy more, however Rarity is more the person I strive to be.

Welcome to the club, both of you. Pinkie Pie... very excited...always... scary... hehe.

I always loved Fluttershy, just fyi. My personal favorite is a tie between Rainbow Dash and Twilight Sparkle. Its the main reason why a lot of my stories have the two clash throughout the stories, being of various sides or factions. Still...; I can understand how you relate to Fluttershy, I tend to lean towards Applejack actually, but I can be reckless. *shrug*

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Welcome Darkheart and MidnaMoon! I'll add you both on the list soon. <3

I've been busy irl that I didn't catch the episode. I assume the Breezies episode premiered? Could have sworn it was this weeks. xD

Pony merchandise?

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Houndour2005

Banned
Years
Spoiler:

Last edited by a moderator:

Cura

Years
Spoiler:

I've been busy irl that I didn't catch the episode. I assume the Breezies episode premiered? Could have sworn it was this weeks. xD

Yes, it aired last week. I didn't get to see it til a few days ago either. :p

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Hey guys! I'd like to get down to club business here. The club doesn't have an emblem yet and this emblem is given to the members here who are active and post occasionally in the club. I'll be bringing in some suggestions later on after I return from class, but if anyone has any suggestions on an emblem, show us! We may do some kind of voting if we do get a lot. lol.

CureYoshiDarkness said:
-Rewording that, after since my mother learned about me liking the show and the designs of the ponies, I've had secretly little mini [blindbag] ponies show up on my dresser; along with other pony toys.

Awww! That's really nice of her! I'm so glad she understands your love for ponies and buys you some blind bags. :3

Cura

Years
Minerva said:
Hey guys! I'd like to get down to club business here. The club doesn't have an emblem yet and this emblem is given to the members here who are active and post occasionally in the club. I'll be bringing in some suggestions later on after I return from class, but if anyone has any suggestions on an emblem, show us! We may do some kind of voting if we do get a lot. lol.
I'll think of something and gladly contribute.
Minerva said:
Awww! That's really nice of her! I'm so glad she understands your love for ponies and buys you some blind bags. :3

I know; I love her for it and I am glad to have her. :)
Here is some pics [taken via 3DS Camera!]! :D

Spoiler:

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
Years

I'm thinking how many posts we've made here should play a vital role on how achieve this club emblem, but would mean I'll have to go back to my first post and count every other posts after that.

Fairy Tale~

Straight Outta Compton
Years
I'll think of something and gladly contribute.

Spoiler:
That's a nice collection there :} All i have is a mini fluttershy figure and some mlp trading cards lol
But i only got into mlp this month so.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
"Somepony To Watch Over Me" is the next episode, everypony! Reminds me, I gotta catch up on the last episode. eep.

Spoiler:

I have the 2014 Calendar too! I kept 2012's and 2013's calendar because I really love the images on there, so I use them all as wall posters instead. :P

I have two blind bag figurines and a lot of pony figurines when they were featured in McDonalds. I wish they'd go back again so I can have a valid excuse to buy a happy meal lmaooo.

I'm thinking how many posts we've made here should play a vital role on how achieve this club emblem, but would mean I'll have to go back to my first post and count every other posts after that.

Not...necessarily. xD It's mostly up to me to decide who deserves it, not by how many posts they have. :P Don't worry about it, I know you do qualify for it. xD

That's a nice collection there :} All i have is a mini fluttershy figure and some mlp trading cards lol
But i only got into mlp this month so.

Not too early to get started on your collection, buddy. :D When I was getting started on MLP the first thing I did was ponify my computer with Twilight Sparkle. Then I went to Hot Topic and bought a Rainbow Dash necklace, in which I no longer have sadly. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back