• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon Sekai [Early Development]

Faburisu

KitsuneNiban
Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen Jan 15, 2018
Pokémon Sekai

Pokémon Sekai is a Fan-Made Pokémon game that I've been working on for a while now. Even tho I've been working on it for about almost a year now, it's still very early in develpoment.

Long story short; it's just your basic Pokémon Fan Game made in RPG Maker with the help of Pokémon Essentials.

I'll now be going over what I've done and worked on until now.

Done:

- Beginning of the game.
- First town.
- First two Routes.
- Spectral Pokémon. (More info below.)
- "Sparkly" Pokémon. (More info below.)

Working on:
- Plot/Story.
- More Routes/Towns/Cities.
- More "Sparkly" Pokémon.
- More Spectral Pokémon.
- More Shadow Pokémon than those who are inculded in the Pokémon Essentials Starter Kit.
- Graphics overhaul.
- Basically anything you would expect a standard Pokémon game to have. (Areas, Gyms, etc.)

Now, onto the new Pokémon forms.

Spectral Pokémon

What are Spectral Pokémon?

Spectral Pokémon are "buffed" versions of normal Pokémon.

What exactly is the difference?

Spectral Pokémon have:

- Higher base stats.
- A brand new "Spectral" Type.
- A new Moveset.
- Their own PokéDex entries.
- A Blue-Greenish color scheme (+ A mostly red colored shiny form!).
- Only very few Pokémon have a "Spectral" Version of themselves.
- The three starter Pokémon are Spectral Pokémon.
- They have the same name as their normal Pokémon version, but with an "S" behind their name. (Example: EeveeS, may be changed in the future, note that this is all in early development.)
- They cannot be encountered by walking/surfing etc.

A list of the current Spectral Pokémon can be found on the Pokémon Sekai Wiki:

Sparkly Pokémon

"Sparkly" Pokémon are basically a new shiny version of Pokémon.

There is nothing special about them, except having a new color-scheme.

The original name for these Pokémon was simply "Alternate Shinies", tho, a friend of mine calls them "Sparkly". Feel free to suggest names!

The chance of finding one of these "Alternate Shiny (Sparkly)" are 0.02%, with the odds of finding a shiny being 0.01% (Could and will probably be changed in the future.)

A list of the current Sparkly Pokémon can be found on the Pokémon Sekai Wiki:

If you want to have a Sparkly version of a specific Pokémon, please let me know. I try to implement as many Sparklies as I can.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back