• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: Pokémon Golden Island [Finished for this summer.]

TCB

Tranquilo.
Years
Decapitialization in a Pokemon hack doesn't bother me; I'm in it for the game. As long as I can read it then that's fine with me.

With that said, I haven't been in this part of the site in a while, and the progress here is absolutely grand.

So a 3 Badge Beta? A bit miffed, but oh well. Quality is most important. And with a hack a visually stunning such as this, I'm not complaining. I'll play the non-English build of this hack now to get me excited even more.

Years
  • Seen Oct 31, 2014
Yeah i agree with chaossonic that decap dosnt bother me, actualy i think it makes it better cause it takes up less room for the text box and stuff and if it is faster for sarcastic prince then i dont think its a problem but i guess some people have different oppinions

TCB

Tranquilo.
Years
I just found out trying out the link to a download don't really go to a download link; just a list of the hacks there. Finding Golden Island there goes to its page, but I see no download link on there at all. Huh.

Years
  • Seen Oct 31, 2014
I just found out trying out the link to a download don't really go to a download link; just a list of the hacks there. Finding Golden Island there goes to its page, but I see no download link on there at all. Huh.

You have to click the green box that says "espanoel b2" or something, its in the bigger box that has latias and latios playing called "islas doradas"

Years
  • Seen Jan 18, 2018
If you have text in semi english (bad english, or something that looks like that), I can translate it into english and dutch.

Game looks fine!

Snakebyte

About time, I'd say...
Years
  • Seen Sep 29, 2023
Wow, this again? I talked to Angel ages ago... I'll be translating the game when it's complete. I didn't see much of a point in starting beforehand, as I'd just be redoing the same work over and over again with each beta. He (she?) gave me permission before beta 1 was even out. o_O

EDIT: You can even see my comment on the front page... it was followed by a VM conversation. o-o

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Mar 11, 2024
Tried the links here to download the patch, both links on the first page lead to the Beta 2.1 link on Whack A Hack. I get the white screen issue with 2.1 as well. The first patch worked fine with the rom that I used. Downloaded the rom again (not mentioning the site name here) for 2.1 but as I said, just the white screen.

On top of that, I've lost my copy of the earlier patched rom! Most annoying...

Last edited:

Feroz

Water-Based Beginning Trainer
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Apr 3, 2013
Is it okay if I ask permission to add your data to another site

DrFuji

[I]Heiki Hecchara‌‌[/I]
Years
~Andrea, please don't post in a thread if it hasn't been posted in for over a month.

.Ángel~, if you would like this thread to be reopened then just message either myself or giradialkia. Until then, closed.

.Ángel~

Sombrero de Paja
Years
Hello friends...!
I bring new hack updates.

New Style:
Dibuj22o_zpsa8716387.png

New text-box:
islasdoradasplumas.png

islasdoradastextboxinic.png

And... June 1 - beta 3!

Ah! I won the award for best Spanish hack of the year!
anual20121b.png

Soon more!

4thGenAce:D

I don't live by my name...
Years
Hello friends...!
I bring new hack updates.

New Style:
Dibuj22o_zpsa8716387.png

New text-box:
islasdoradasplumas.png

islasdoradastextboxinic.png

And... June 1 - beta 3!

Ah! I won the award for best Spanish hack of the year!
anual20121b.png

Soon more!

Wow? I thought this was abandoned. Great to see the updates! I'll be waiting.

Back