• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

March Maaaadness

Status
Not open for further replies.

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Years
  • Seen May 20, 2023
My only real goal was 5,000 posts so I could get neat access to a blog. I got this far by spamming in the DCC. So many good memories from these threads.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
I prefer looking at my posts per day over my postcount. Because that's a far better assessment of my posting activity than postcount.

Caelus

Gone
Years
  • Seen May 26, 2013
If you look at my posts per day it says 1.47 but back in 2009 I probably averaged like 7-8 posts a day. And now this year I'm probably averaging close to 10 a day.

My only real goal was 5,000 posts so I could get neat access to a blog. I got this far by spamming in the DCC. So many good memories from these threads.

Ironically you haven't even posted a blog entry xD

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Years
  • Seen May 20, 2023
Ironically you haven't even posted a blog entry xD

Hahaha, actually I made quite a few blogs. About 15-16 or so in total about the most random things ever. I just deleted them cause WHY NOT.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
I checked mine every so often. Mine's rather low, though. I'd have to go insane with my posting to get it any higher. I'd assume though, that mine is rather average.

Well I never had a time of inactivity on PC, so mine's more accurate than most people's.

Caelus

Gone
Years
  • Seen May 26, 2013
I started off slow but I was very active from December 2008 up until early 2010, then I started becoming on and off, and now I'm back. Don't know for how long though.

I just checked my post history and I posted like 20 times in 2011, and about 30 last year.

Years
I was active right from the get-go when I joined, but I did go inactive for two weeks in 2011 due to a suspension which resulted in me joining Serebii during that time and meeting TylerSymes, one of my future pairs. I have had a bit of up-and-down activity at times but I am active most of the time.

I initially joined for Pokemon gaming discussions, but found myself ending up in other parts of PC too.

Also, I remember that I wanted a blog and fancy profiles when I first joined, and then fast-forward to October 2012 and *BAM!* my name turned italic blue and got my blog and fancy profile features in the end. And for it to happen weeks before I hit 5,000 posts!

I actually screencapped my 5,000th post in my PC Screenies picture album. The post was in a thread in the Black 2 & White 2 section. Then I hit 6,000 last month, next goal is to reach 7,000.

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
I've been pretty active since I joined, but now I'm more active on here than any other forums. Used to be more active on Bulbagraden but now I usually come here first when I go on my computer.

Back when I joined , I had my iPod and would go on PC and Bulbagarden on my iPod but now it's broken so now I just go on my computer when I get a chance.

Caelus

Gone
Years
  • Seen May 26, 2013
Before I joined PC I used to go to Serebii forums. I was part of their Nintendo crowd and we would post about Brawl and speculate about a 4th SSB game all the time - both threads ended up getting closed because of the poor quality of our posts.

Haven't been active there since I made this account though, and probably never will be.

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 14, 2021
Personally, because I don't have a twitter account, I don't use hashtags but I don't mind seeing anyone using them in like Facebook.

Hashtags are overrated. #overrated

Lol, my first time using them!

Wrong page! #stupidness

I actually joined for the trade corner cos I thought it was really great to have a shop and all that, but I didn't have the courage to trade/make a trade shop back then and I see that all the tradeshops there are all about EVs, IVs, RNG and all that good stuff. (I don't know RNG) So, I just really posted without a care whether people reads my posts or not. Because of that, I didn't really have any VMs from anyone. Due to that, I have my first spell of inactiveness in 2011. I came back around November 2011 and posted again, but this time, participating in the New Year's egg swap. After that, I had my 2nd spell of inactiveness all the way till October 2012 and I've been active ever since. Made lots of friends in this activeness spell, felt that PC was really part of my life and finally I see why people are able to be so active here in PC.

Now, I mostly post in OT and reply to my VMs all the time. After that, I see whether other parts of the forum needs my presence or not, if yes? Post away! If not, its spamming the OT forums again!

Last edited:

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
My first Pokemon forum was Serebii, though I wasn't very active on it. I'm still not active there, but I check in every so often. The I joined Bulbagarden and became more active there and pretty much forgotten about Serebii. And then I joined PC and now I hardly ever go on Serebii like every few months I check in on there.

Personally, because I don't have a twitter account, I don't use hashtags but I don't mind seeing anyone using them in like Facebook.

I only try to use hashtags on Twitter. But I only tweet every few weeks or so I rarely use hashtags.

Years
Despite my old join date and lofty post total, I didn't really do much posting my first 4 years as a member. I was far busier at a Sim City fansite, and then at a skyscraper forum's SimCity section, and then on a browser-based online soccer sim game before coming back to PC out of boredom after graduating high school.

And now I'm starting to feel very old because 8 years have passed since I first found this site and posted about a Shiny that wasn't even mine 8 years ago. Oh the growing up I've done and the changes that have happened in the last 8 years of my life.

Caelus

Gone
Years
  • Seen May 26, 2013
^I remember you came back out of nowhere around the time I started to become inactive. I don't think you even had 1000 posts when I joined.

Damn that subject was pages ago haha
I use them all the time on twitter but rarely, if ever, use them anywhere else.

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 14, 2021
Damn that subject was pages ago haha
I use them all the time on twitter but rarely, if ever, use them anywhere else.

Haven't you see me do this cancel to those words?

PC is my only Pokemon forum, I heard of others, but I don't really know why I didn't registered for an account in the other forums.

Years
  • Seen Jul 16, 2014
Though i have registered in other pokemon related forums i mostly only use PC because well..its the best!(and im not sucking up either)

Last edited:

Inferna

hello stranger, i'm a disaster
Years
I joined way back in 2009 after another Pokemon forum I liked had a lot of drama going on, resulting in many members leaving and coming here instead, I followed suit! I forgot about this place until a few months ago and keep dropping in and out but it's a really nice forum and I plan to stay now :3

vaporeon7

My life would suck without you
Years
I was active right from the get-go when I joined, but I did go inactive for two weeks in 2011 due to a suspension which resulted in me joining Serebii during that time and meeting TylerSymes, one of my future pairs. I have had a bit of up-and-down activity at times but I am active most of the time.

I initially joined for Pokemon gaming discussions, but found myself ending up in other parts of PC too.

Also, I remember that I wanted a blog and fancy profiles when I first joined, and then fast-forward to October 2012 and *BAM!* my name turned italic blue and got my blog and fancy profile features in the end. And for it to happen weeks before I hit 5,000 posts!

I actually screencapped my 5,000th post in my PC Screenies picture album. The post was in a thread in the Black 2 & White 2 section. Then I hit 6,000 last month, next goal is to reach 7,000.

I liked reading that. When I read it, I imagined a voice documenting someone's life.

I'm cray I know. I even talk to myself when I do maths homework.

Caelus

Gone
Years
  • Seen May 26, 2013
I joined pretty much every major Pokemon forum out there but this is the only place I'm still active in.

Haven't you see me do this cancel to those words?

I didn't see it. I posted a minute after you edited it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back