• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: In which we welcome back Shining Raichu from his extended vacation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
@Dipu
Doduo?

Tch I think I've somehow now found a respect for koalas after reading that post up there. x;

Looked up Cassowaries and man they even look like they want to kill you. :D
Remind me to visit Australia someday and see some murderous animals.

Years
@Dipu
Doduo?

Tch I think I've somehow now found a respect for koalas after reading that post up there. x;

Looked up Cassowaries and man they even look like they want to kill you. :D
Remind me to visit Australia someday and see some murderous animals.

Ah yes I love how protective the Australian wildlife is. They love to fight.

Thank god I live in the city which means I'm not prone to animal attacks. But yes definitely visit Australia someday and enjoy the culture!

Sir Codin

Well, when it comes to dangerous snakes, at least America has the rattlesnake.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
There are no interesting animals around here.
Skunks, raccoons, stray cats and dogs, deer, foxes, bats, snakes, opossums, etc.

The most dangerous creature that lives here would be the water moccasin- this cute little dude:
Spoiler:

Timber Rattlesnake is also in PA, but it's in a very small area, and not where I live.

Sadly, I have yet to run into any venomous snakes. ];
Just angry dogs that wanted to eat my face make me leave.

Sir Codin

Actually, don't piss off any kind of bear, period.

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
Years
That thing reminds me of a Pokemon, I just can't recall which. :c

It's kinda cute.

You mean Farfetch'd? He's a duck with a stick. Doduo closely resembles a Kiwi.

And yes, pretty much anything in Australia is bound to kill you, as provided by Cracked.com.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Wow, I just looked up common causes of death, and suicide ranks higher than most (if not all- I can't remember) kinds of cancer. I didn't expect it to be such a high percentage, tbh.

For some reason, I find the end of Carchar's post to be pretty amusing.

Arcturus.

Chews nails and spits napalm
Years
While we are on the topic of animals, I feel like sharing that when I was riding in the car with my sister and mother the other day, we hit a squirrel. D: The screaming from my sister and mother that ensued was pretty entertaining though.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
the screaming from my mother and sister that ensured was pretty entertaining though
This part of the post nearly made me choke on my food! X]

Heck, my sister actually was in tears after she ran over a cat accidentally.

I nearly watched a kitten get hit by a car on another occasion. I seen it run out into the street (I had been feeding it cat food) and knew I certainly couldn't stop either of them. I apparently made this weird, panicked noise as I turned away (I didn't want to see it die). The person driving heard said noise and hit the brakes. The kitten made it across the street, but I probably really confused whoever was driving. .__.

Arcturus.

Chews nails and spits napalm
Years
@Slender

It was mostly my sister screaming at my mom that she was a squirrel murderer and my mom screaming back that it was an accident. I actually didn't see it get run over, but apparently it had a death wish because it just stopped in front of the car, from my mother's perspective. And I'm glad that kitten survived due to the weird noise you made. :D

Years
I nearly watched a kitten get hit by a car on another occasion. I seen it run out into the street (I had been feeding it cat food) and knew I certainly couldn't stop either of them. I apparently made this weird, panicked noise as I turned away (I didn't want to see it die). The person driving heard said noise and hit the brakes. The kitten made it across the street, but I probably really confused whoever was driving. .__.

Don't expect me trying to help the poor cat in distress. I always perform evil laughs on sight of a beautiful feline, I always do evil laughs or smirks at my own cat, who is just way too fluffy and beautiful. In fact, I love animal cruelty in general lol. When it comes to my evil smirky ways, cats are always my first victim.

I'm such an evil girl hehehehe.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
@Element
That does sound entertaining. X} I wouldn't be mad at someone running over an animal, so long as it was unintentional and they didn't see it or something (not just because they weren't paying attention, etc.) However, if someone hits one of the stray cats I take care of, something horrible might happen to them. {:

Hikari...I don't know how to reply to that..?
Why do you own a cat if you apparently dislike them so much? I also can't tell if you're being serious or joking.

I'm still annoyed that someone abandoned one of my cats. He would've died if he hadn't found my porch that night.
How could you throw this adorable little guy out?
20874_589511264407384_160441609_n.jpg

He was an affectionate kitten back then. He nearly fell asleep that night, curled up on my chest, near my neck. <3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back