• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Shiny Gold

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ryousha

Waiting for Gen 4 Remakes
Years
Hey guys Whiteney is ZOMG. miltank cheats it keeps dri king mil drink and then keeeps usign stomp and attract I MEAN YOU HAVE IFINITE PP AND I DON'T so i lost

quilava lv 28 moves-quick attack smokscreen dig ember

Years
  • Seen Nov 20, 2014
It's basically Sabrina's FR's sprite, but with Gold's pose (thanks to E.Marini, as always :))

Jojo... Too bad that I changed the TM02 and now she gives the original TM Dragonbreath, and I had to go back to her old joke ("It doesn't have anything to do with my breath", I liked my version better XD)

Then you'd need to get another pokemon that learns Whirlpool naturally XP
I don't remember if you can catch Clamperls naturally somewhere, but if not, you'll have to search some other pokemon (This means... Better keep it ;))

I'm going to follow the Rock Tunnel/Lavender/Saffron again/ Celadon, and after that I'll make both Routes to Fuchsia (it'll be a while till I can reach Pewter, after all you can't reach Pewter from the East, as there are ledges blocking the way)

Well, I guess it's just about luck. When I battled it, it rarely used any Milk Drink (:(, because I like when battles get long). Anyway, my recommendation would be to catch a female Drowzee and change it with the Fighter at one of the floors of Goldenrod's Shopping Mall. (By the way, changing a female poke assures you to get a female poke, with the exceptions of those that are always male/female? I was wondering that...)

Jojo... Perhaps a link to one of the old walkthroughs at GFAQs XD

Well, too bad that I can only reply shortly... I have no knowledge about flashcards or the process to put a rom into a flashcard. And basically, it's not something that I really would care about, since my idea is that you play this on PC (if you want to play it on a flashcard, then you are on your own, or ask someone else, because I really can't answer)

OK, some screenies of the start of Silph's extra event, with Ashlee and J&J (in the next set)

image70yz9.png
image71vb0.png
image72lr2.png
image73kx8.png

After we get the stolen item from Ashlee and evil Pika, and return to Silph something weird happens, everybody seems to be sleeping, what could possibily be happening? (That wasn't much fun, as I already said it's J&J's fault -_-)

Where does that second screen take place, b/c it doesn't look like Saffron City.

Midnight Beat

elit resu motsuc
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 17, 2023
Hey guys Whiteney is ZOMG. miltank cheats it keeps dri king mil drink and then keeeps usign stomp and attract I MEAN YOU HAVE IFINITE PP AND I DON'T so i lost

quilava lv 28 moves-quick attack smokscreen dig ember

Did you play the origanal gold? To me that was probably the single hardest gym in both the origanal and in shiny gold.

Magnius

Pokemon Music Hacking Guru
Years
  • Seen Feb 17, 2014
Yeah, Geodude has a high defense, so he won't get hurt as much by Milktank. Milktank massacred even my highest leveled Pokemon, but my Geodude killed it in a second with magnitude.

Ryousha

Years
I Pasted im outside of ice path ready till new patch opens so i can get in b4 preview doesnt even let me get in /cry

Ryousha

Years
This is LAME i can't countuine i hope finishes soon.. this is the only game i play at home /cry

*Neos*

Mexican Hacker!
Years
O.o

Hi Zel, I´m very exciting for the release of this hack, looks awesome, i love them, specially the girl and the Evilchu XD... well... Good Luck my friend!!! You´re Script´s master!!! =D

shadoweevee

Are you still there?
Years
I Pasted im outside of ice path ready till new patch opens so i can get in b4 preview doesnt even let me get in /cry

wow you play fast, I mean REAL fast. you just got it working today and you are already finished with the preview beta (Thats like 8 badges man!). Geez it takes me at LEAST a week to get that far. you just might finish the whole game in like 2 days!

This is LAME i can't countuine i hope finishes soon.. this is the only game i play at home /cry

You could just wait for the next beta and start over again and see how long it takes you to finish it. (just a challenge)
P.S. this game is not lame

Last edited:

Man of Faith

My, my, Doctor Saunders.
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jul 26, 2022
I just downloaded the game, and when I finished the game intro, I ended up in a messed up room. I'm pretty sure it shouldn't be like this, so how do I fix it? I can't post a picture but it has parts of a pokemon center, a lot of stairs that I can't even get to, and two exits that don't work... I'm stuck and there's no way out...

Lash

Years
I just downloaded the game, and when I finished the game intro, I ended up in a messed up room. I'm pretty sure it shouldn't be like this, so how do I fix it? I can't post a picture but it has parts of a pokemon center, a lot of stairs that I can't even get to, and two exits that don't work... I'm stuck and there's no way out...

You probably had an unclean Fire Red rom.
Get another Rom from your source and patch the Shiny Gold IPS file over the Clean Rom.

Years
  • Seen Sep 15, 2014
whos that ashlee ?? she is from anime or what ?? i dont remember her from original g/s/c...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back