• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Raventional Hackers

Alignment

Revered with the stars
Years
  • Seen Dec 25, 2016

Raventional Hackers

Introduction

Welcome to the Raventional Hackers team thread. We are a team made up of three Rom hackers and a spriter, always keeping an eye out for talent. Feel free to apply, as our current members evaluate you and come to a decision. If you have skill in something that has not been mentioned in the "Available positions" list feel free to try out anyways, you never know what life'll throw at you. Now for some team history, oh good joy!. This team was created February 31st 2010, however it only had two members, its current owners. As time flew by we acquired more and more members, up to date we have 5. We initially created this team to work on a secret hack, which will not be exposed to PC until we get a few more things done. Right now only a select few know of it, the staff and a few other people, hopefully we can satisfy your desires with our new and up coming hack. Once again feel free to apply to any position, we are friendly people with high expectations.

Current Projects

None of the public's business Only members and special people may know :3

Current team members:

Alignment: Owner, Scripting, Spriting, Tile creating and inserting, Generic graphics, Idealist

WHISBII: Owner, Head mapper, Idealist

Aljam: Head in graphics, All around editor, Idealist, Spriter

Negative Zero: Spriter

Adam241: Backup mapper

Lightning Sage™: Scripting (Possible backup mapper)

Available Positions

Spriters----------------------------One position

Graphics\CSS composer------------One Position

Elite Mapper-----------------------One Position

World map creator-----One Position

Thats all were looking for some of these are not in high demand so...were going to be picky ;3 good luck.

Application Form

Code:
Name/Nickname:
Desired Position:
Past Experience:
Proof of Work: 
Contacting method:
Comments:

Note: You must fill ALL portions of the form, even if one section is not filled we will ignore your post unless you happen to interest us.

Advertising

bj92qx.png

rvh.png

Public made banners are also appreciated.

Final words

Thank you for visiting the Raventional Hackers team thread, please come again We have employee benefits.

Your interest in our hacking thread is most welcomed.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Apr 16, 2013
Example:
Name/Nickname:Sam
Desired Position(s):Spriter,Music Inserter,Graphics and World Map creator/inserter!
Past Experience:Many Unreleased hacks,
Proof of Work: Graphics-My sig,Music Inserter-How?,Spriter-Attatchments,World Map Attatchment.
Contacting method:[email protected],[email protected],skype: mazot24, aim mazot24 and thats all.
Comments:
I am epic?

16gilgl.png

Last edited:

Alignment

Revered with the stars
Years
  • Seen Dec 25, 2016
Example:
Name/Nickname:Sam
Desired Position(s):Spriter,Music Inserter,Graphics and World Map creator/inserter!
Past Experience:Many Unreleased hacks
Proof of Work: Graphics-My sig,Music Inserter-How?,Spriter-Attatchments,World Map Attatchment.
Contacting method:[email protected],[email protected],skype: mazot24, aim mazot24 and thats all.
Comments:
I am epic?

Your fakemon aren't good enough as they are. Your wold map isn't all that attractive either :/
However your Music insertion and world map insertion caught my eye. We could also use someone who could make good banners, so your in for Music, Worldmap inserter (not maker I'm sorry), And graphics (banners ect.)

Welcome to Raventional Hackers, wear this :D
rgzcdt.png

Also link it to this thread if you can, I'm trying to figure out how XD

Last edited:

Alignment

Revered with the stars
Years
  • Seen Dec 25, 2016
If you have the skills then acceptance is nothing to be surprised about. Anyways, we need you to make us a cool title banner, and to come on MSN right now :P

Aljam

[i]Sweepin' ain't easy...[/i]
Years
Heeeeeyyy guys! I am proud to announce that I am back from doing comepletely nothing with my life. I had to improve my ancient history mark because it was extremely bad. And by extremely bad, I mean 26%

Alignment

Revered with the stars
Years
  • Seen Dec 25, 2016
Welcome to the awesome team.

Yes, what WHISBII said, except more emphasis one the awesome :D

Heeeeeyyy guys! I am proud to announce that I am back from doing comepletely nothing with my life. I had to improve my ancient history mark because it was extremely bad. And by extremely bad, I mean 26%

D:
26% = Failure.
Welcome back :D

Ghost

[b][color=orange]ツ[/color][color=teal][i]In the Ma
Years
epic failure, Come On We need AN ELITE MAPPER.

I-Like-Shiny-Pichu

ClariS <3
Years
Right, doubt i'll get in but hey its worth a try

Nickname: Pichu

Desired Position: Spriter, Maybe Mapper but I have no proof etc

Past Experiance: Not much but I created this sprite (attached)(I also created two C****y overworlds for it, if you want to see them plz ask) I am also working part time on my own hack

Proof of work: Attached image, Project Pokemon thread

Contact Method: PM, MSN, Email, Yahoo! Messenger

Comments: Umm thanks for reading??? I am willing to learn and will be hardworking but if for some reason I cannot do something I will let you know asap.

Last edited:

Alignment

Revered with the stars
Years
  • Seen Dec 25, 2016

Looks good, I don't like the darker green outline. Maybe show us one more? Or another style of the world map?

Right, doubt i'll get in but hey its worth a try

Nickname: Pichu

Desired Position: Spriter, Maybe Mapper but I have no proof etc

Past Experiance: Not much but I created this sprite (attached)(I also created two C****y overworlds for it, if you want to see them plz ask) I am also working part time on my own hack

Proof of work: Attached image, Project Pokemon thread

Contact Method: PM, MSN, Email, Yahoo! Messenger

Comments: Umm thanks for reading??? I am willing to learn and will be hardworking but if for some reason I cannot do something I will let you know asap.

I think you should get more experience under yourr belt. All sprites made here are 100% scratch. Please feel free to apply again once you get better.

Don't forget me! Even though I may or may not map depending on my mood >:P

Lazy people are not allowed to map, thats why I'm not mapping. If you can do more than what your signed up for just show us proof :D
Anways come on MSN if ur not on already :P

Final decisions will be made once I talk to WHISBII & the rest of the team, feel free to reapply if you were declined.

Alignment

Revered with the stars
Years
  • Seen Dec 25, 2016
ok well thanks for looking

Your welcome, we appreciate your interest in our team. I suggest you take a look at Chesu's spriting tutorials, they're are very good, and may help you in the future.

Last edited:

.LMG.

Yeah! Custom User Title!
Years
  • Seen Aug 8, 2015
Name: LMG
Desired Position: Mapper/Graphics
Past Experience: none (new to this stuff)
Proof of work: Down below \/
Contacting Method: PM me for my email
Comments: I don't know what you mean by Elite Mapper but I'll give it a try. Note these maps are used in my hack.

Graphics Proof:This / my signature (kind of)
Spoiler:

Map Proof: Don't mind the border errors.(I know what I'm doing)
Map 1
Spoiler:

Map 2
Spoiler:

Map 3
Spoiler:

Map 4
Spoiler:

All Connected
Spoiler:

Aljam

[i]Sweepin' ain't easy...[/i]
Years
Name: LMG
Desired Position: Mapper/Graphics
Past Experience: none (new to this stuff)
Proof of work: Down below \/
Contacting Method: PM me for my email
Comments: I don't know what you mean by Elite Mapper but I'll give it a try. Note these maps are used in my hack.

Graphics Proof:This / my signature (kind of)
Spoiler:

Map Proof: Don't mind the border errors.(I know what I'm doing)
Map 1
Spoiler:

Map 2
Spoiler:

Map 3
Spoiler:

Map 4
Spoiler:

All Connected
Spoiler:

I think you are a pretty good mapper! That used to be my style before I switched to nintendo styled. A point of note though you do know that on a couple maps you would see the border block. I suggest (If you mainly map this style) to map 7 spaces in, that way you won't see the border block. But you may already know that :D

But it isn't my decision to make if you're on the team or not, thats alignment's job XD

Alignment

Revered with the stars
Years
  • Seen Dec 25, 2016
I think you are a pretty good mapper! That used to be my style before I switched to nintendo styled. A point of note though you do know that on a couple maps you would see the border block. I suggest (If you mainly map this style) to map 7 spaces in, that way you won't see the border block. But you may already know that :D

But it isn't my decision to make if you're on the team or not, thats alignment's job XD

Actually it's WHisbii's job too, but since he isn't online most of the time I make the decisions. I like your mapping style, but unfortunately there are some errors in your maps the decrease the playability. I like the graphics, could you do CSS as well?

Could you show us some more maps and maybe a little more of your graphics. We'll come to a decision then, for now your pending, until Whisbii and I talk a bit more.

Back