• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

March Maaaadness

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Sorry, TF, no clue what you're talking about.

But I did manage to make it work. Despite it being exactly the same, I erased and retyped the spoiler tags, and now they work.

D;
I guess now I have to post it.

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
Yea I know. But I don't have yugioh on any consoles whatsoever. I used to have it on my PSP. That's where I tested all of my decks :C

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
I've only heard of it, honestly.

Which reminds me that I really need to get around to finding out how much some of my Pokemon cards (holographic Deoxys, Rayquaza and Deoxys, etc.) are worth so I can sell them online. I'm too paranoid to use my good ones for playing, so I might as well get some money out of 'em.

@TF
Ah, okay. I can't find that on my screen (can you tell I'm an idiot with this kind of thing?), but since it works now, I don't need to know how, at the moment.

I'm stiiilll procrastinating posting it.

Honest

Hi!
Years
Kk, be right back. I'm trying to find my friend a ticket for the school performance tomorrow. :c

I'm gonna resort to sneaking her in if we don't find a ticket. I really hope we do though, cause if I get caught, I'll probably get suspended LOL :'(

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
@TF
Did you take it? I just looked it up because I don't know its exact value, and the first one is $5.98.

My only card I could really be proud of was my Dark Charizard. <3 I lost it, though, which killed me. :c It was as gift from my sister's fiance, along with a couple of other rare ones. Now my only "rare" cards are two Deoxys (one of which is holographic) and two Rayquaza and Deoxys (both are the upper one).

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
I hadn't discovered Pokemon until two years ago, so I wasn't around to get the older cards.

I'm on ebay right now, looking up my rare cards to get an approximate value for them. I also need to sell my code cards, because I can't give them out here.

Years
I don't pay for individual cards. I only occasionally buy booster packs.
My first Pokemon card was a Sceptile, specifically this one:
Spoiler:

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
I don't either, Delta. It kills the fun that way. x; I don't buy them much anymore, though. Too expensive.

So far I'm up to around $4 worth of cards- with two cards. Heck yes.

Edit-
What does it mean when a card has a little pink circle with something inside it on the back? I just found a Flareon card that has that. Never noticed it before.

Honest

Hi!
Years
My face when everyone I'm trying to get a ticket from and for stop talking all at once. -_-;

Getting on topic, I only had one Pokemon card my whole life. :c

Years
I have around 500 cards now, spanning from the original series to the original Black and White cards. Most of them are from the Gen. III era, because that's when I was pretty serious about collecting them.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
I just found a card while digging through my collection. Either it was a mistake card, or it's fake.

One move says "Flip 2 coins. This attack does 40 damage times the number of heads", but the power is 200x. What the heck. T:

Honest

Hi!
Years
I love how stores try to sell knockoffs that are so obvious. :c

And holy crap, my friend isn't responding. I got her tickets for a great price, but she decides to go quiet. What the eff.

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
Are you going to...sell it? $200 is a lot of dough.

I'm going to see if any people on WoW is willing to buy it, since it's a pretty rare in-game item^^

If no one is willing to give me more than 200$, I'm gonna sell it to my local card store or maybe exchange stuffs there for 200$ worth.

I just found a card while digging through my collection. Either it was a mistake card, or it's fake.

One move says "Flip 2 coins. This attack does 40 damage times the number of heads", but the power is 200x. What the heck. T:

Slendy what's the name of the card? and the numbers below the card? It should look something like this 96/102.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back