The PokéCommunity Forums General Pokémon Discussions Pokémon Trading Card Game TCG Deck Reviewing
Dark/Physic casual Mewtwo/Yvetal deck

TCG Deck Reviewing List cards of your card decks here to get them rated!

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #1    
Old December 15th, 2016 (5:46 PM). Edited December 15th, 2016 by countryemo.
countryemo's Avatar
countryemo countryemo is offline
Kicking against the earth!
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Littleroot Town
Age: 24
Gender: Male
Nature: Quiet
Posts: 2,371
So this is the deck I use to face against my brothers. I know it may not be the best, but its just what I had in my collection and what I thought would fit in best / liked.

Pokemon:
x1 Darkrai EX
x1 Yvetal EX:
x1 Mewtwo EX:
x2 Gothita
x2 Gothorita
x1 Gothitelle
x0-1 Sigilyph
x3 Sandile
x2 Krokorok
x2 Krookodile
x1-2 Sableye
x3 Eevee
x2 Ubreon
x1 Espeon

Supporters:
x3 Cheren
x2 Cilan
x1 Flower Shop Lady

Items:
x2 Dark Claw
x2 Hard Charm
x1 Exp Charm
x2 Potion
x2 Evosoda
x1 Energy Retrieval

Energy:
x10 Basic Dark
x10 Basic
x1 Blend Energy

If your wondering why there isn't any x4 ofs is because we only built decks from my collection, and my brothers do also so we don't always have enough copies. And I mostly pay the Yu-Gi-Oh TCG where 3 copies is max and thats what seems right.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #2    
Old December 15th, 2016 (11:39 PM).
Hands's Avatar
Hands Hands is online now
I was saying Boo-urns
 
Join Date: Aug 2016
Age: 28
Gender: Male
Posts: 1,692
Quote:
Originally Posted by countryemo View Post
If your wondering why there isn't any x4 ofs is because we only built decks from my collection, and my brothers do also so we don't always have enough copies. And I mostly pay the Yu-Gi-Oh TCG where 3 copies is max and thats what seems right.
x2-x3 is mostly fine, especially if you aren't playing at tournament level :)

If you can get some of the Oblivion Wing Yveltals and some ultra balls I think the deck will run a lot more smoothly and speedily
Reply With Quote
  #3    
Old December 16th, 2016 (10:04 AM). Edited December 16th, 2016 by countryemo.
countryemo's Avatar
countryemo countryemo is offline
Kicking against the earth!
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Littleroot Town
Age: 24
Gender: Male
Nature: Quiet
Posts: 2,371
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hands View Post
x2-x3 is mostly fine, especially if you aren't playing at tournament level :)

If you can get some of the Oblivion Wing Yveltals and some ultra balls I think the deck will run a lot more smoothly and speedily
Oblivion Wing seems kinda weak overall? Though I can see the attack useful for mid-late game If I've kept getting ran over and loosing my energies. Discard 2 is a lot, would Pokemon Communication not work as well? (Besides being out of rotation).

Edit: I do have at-least one Oblivion Wing Yveltal, so I'll try that out.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #4    
Old December 17th, 2016 (1:58 AM).
Hands's Avatar
Hands Hands is online now
I was saying Boo-urns
 
Join Date: Aug 2016
Age: 28
Gender: Male
Posts: 1,692
Quote:
Originally Posted by countryemo View Post
Oblivion Wing seems kinda weak overall? Though I can see the attack useful for mid-late game If I've kept getting ran over and loosing my energies. Discard 2 is a lot, would Pokemon Communication not work as well? (Besides being out of rotation).

Edit: I do have at-least one Oblivion Wing Yveltal, so I'll try that out.
Basically you try and start off with OW Yveltal, drop dark energies for the ultra balls and then use oblivion wing to get them out of the discard and onto your benched pokemon. It's kind a recycling technique that speeds the whole process up
Reply With Quote
Reply

Quick Reply

Join the conversation!

Create an account to post a reply in this thread, participate in other discussions, and more!

Create a PokéCommunity Account
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -8. The time now is 2:59 PM.