• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

(Number got messed up by one~)

Well, you're probably right about me not fully getting it. The only thing I see they have in common is the blue hair. /even looked up VAs pffffft

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Ya gotta look past the surface. But even then only my sister and I will ever truly get it.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

Both are idiots with cute partners and are friends with the main character (Yoh and Soul respectively)? :B

Idk, there's no point in me trying. You've said the two of you are pretty damn close so I can imagine there'd be a lot of stuff no one else but you two would be able to understand. Hopefully you don't take this in a negative way; I think it's pretty cool to have someone that close to you! /doesn't

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

That is also true and could be part of it, but nope!

Naaah. I take that in a positive way! It's really great having a sister in which I could share such amazing inside-jokes with.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I suppose I have a few, but none of them are as big as fans as you. Least when it comes to my top favorite series.

pfffft. xD

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

idk. There was a pretty big sword in Negima iirc from a scan a friend showed me.

/only read the manga. will probably never bother with the anime of Shaman King.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

I think Rave Master has the biggest swords, personally :3 Eisenmeteor alone is pretty damn big (though it's probably the size of the Greatswords in Monster Hunter?), and according to Letty its final form is enormous. There's also this really big sword in the manga that makes the characters look like ants in comparison.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

/thinks any sword that is bigger than Clouds overrated, soo...

Twin Blades are where things at, yo.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

That sentence confuses me. Are you saying Cloud's Buster Blade is overrated (which I personally think it is; then again I'm not a big fan of FFVII soooo), or that any sword bigger than Cloud's is overrated? /watch, you'd've edited it by the time this was posted

With you on the Twin Blades thing. Three of my favorite characters wield them <333 (Lloyd (though his are more of the sword sort), Shiki, and Zidane)

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Any sword that is the size of Cloud's sword and bigger. Like Ichigo's, Zabuza's, etc etc. I think my only exception is Kisame's sword, because it has spikes and the like. The Eternal Sword is pretty big as well, but it wasn't exactly used for combat purposes, so it slides.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

I do like the big Rave swords as well as Yggdra's/Nessiah's sword in Yggdra Union (the sword is about Yggdra's height and is definitely taller than Nessiah, who is male btw), but that's just me <3 Still, twin blades are definitely cooler and I prefer speed over power any day.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I only watched a little bit of Rave when it was airing and I think I read or watched a little bit of it when I was at Taco's house, because she had the series in some form. But that's basically it. As for Yggdra Union I don't have a PSP so never played the game. Have seen one or two of them games at Gamestop a few times though.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

Yggdra Union was originally for the GBA~

And I remembered that Taco played Haru. She even tagged my Plue once :B

Years
30. I like big swords when they deliberately are trying to poke fun at every super weapon and ability they can in the series, or the person with the big sword gets nerfed in some way for most of the series and doesn't get to use their big sword.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Never seen the game for the GBA though, so that doesn't help.

Yeah. I think I remember her saying she was going to drop him somewhere once, but idk if she ever did.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

I'm still amazed that I found it new at a Game Crazy when they were still around XD; It's one of those games that people are likely to keep, so it's rare to find it used nowadays (and to top it off, since GBA games are no longer being traded in...).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back