• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Team Havoc Fight Club OOC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Mar 30, 2013
thats okay, it looks like too many of us are still stuck in the guard tower... you should be fine

Degenerate

Immortal
Years
Hm, sorry EvKay and fellow RPers, but it doesn't look like I'll be able to continue participating in your RP. I know, my time was short-lived and such, wasn't expecting to leave quite as early either. Can't be helped. Do what you please with Don Pearleon. Jim, I know you wanted to have your character give him a black eye. Perhaps, she can hit him a little too hard and he just never wakes up lol. :P

Take care everyone~

Jim

Dinner
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 25, 2011
Hm, sorry EvKay and fellow RPers, but it doesn't look like I'll be able to continue participating in your RP. I know, my time was short-lived and such, wasn't expecting to leave quite as early either. Can't be helped. Do what you please with Don Pearleon. Jim, I know you wanted to have your character give him a black eye. Perhaps, she can hit him a little too hard and he just never wakes up lol. :P

Take care everyone~

No, do not leave meee! I guess I could jus confuse him with Lickilicky and he just wanders off somewhere ;_;

Years
  • Seen Mar 30, 2013
:( it was fun while it lasted, sorry you couldn't continue RPing...

Omega Saikon

The Highest Power
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 10, 2015
Okay, I posted my sign up for this RP and I'm currently waiting for it to be approved. =]

Years
  • Seen Mar 30, 2013
Marik somone says that your signup was from Pokedream. If thats the case, i Can not accept your signup...

for the current RPers, I'm going to start drawing up who is fighting first and what you'll be tested against... If you have any preference on what you would like to fight, PM it to me soon.

*The test matchups are as follows*

1. Taide Moruko - Charizard
2. Reina Oosaki - Venusaur
3. Ringo Murakage - Kabutops
4. Maria Yatokimo - Garchomp
5. Takuya Miyamoto - Salamence
6. Derek Hightower - Tyranitar
7. Ayukat Elizabeth Mary Tajiri IV - Aerodactyl

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Mar 30, 2013
ya, we'll wait for the others to post their battles, and yes yes, you control everything about your match except the poke you fight. *just be sure to win* and uhhh try to squeeze your fight in one post, i don't want this to be a huge speed bump. I kinda wanna get into the main swing of the RP as fast as possible...

*Edit* Marik i just had every clarified, sorry for your doubts, that chick was just dumb... you're totally accepted.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Mar 30, 2013
you may not be dumb, but you're not doing an adequate job of supporting that fact opinion.

Don't spam up my thread if you're not in this RP.

kthxbye.

Ninetales1

Japan-flavoured Europhile
Years
and yes yes, you control everything about your match except the poke you fight. *just be sure to win* and uhhh try to squeeze your fight in one post, i don't want this to be a huge speed bump.

...Wait, you said we can't control the Pokemon we're battling, yet we have to post the battle in one post? How do we know what the opponent Pokemon does each turn, then?

e.g.

Ninetales: Vulpix used Flamethrower, waiting to see Rhyhorn's reaction. ...After Rhyhorn did whatever attack it used, Vulpix jumped on top of its head and held on tightly to its horn. Whether or not Rhyhorn tried to shake Vulpix off, Rhyhorn somehow attacked (or not), and Vulpix retaliated with Confuse Ray. Rhyhorn reacted to this in some way, upon which Vulpix used Will-O-Wisp. If Vulpix hadn't fainted yet, she used Flamethrower, hoping for the best. And after that, the battle ended.

OR

Ninetales: "Vulpix, use Flamethrower!" Kelsey declared.
Evkay: Johnny, the Team Havoc grunt, smirked at the Vulpix's foolishness. "Rhyhorn, use Horn Attack!"
Ninetales: Oh no--Flamethrower did hardly anything and Rhyhorn was about to attack! "Vulpix, dodge it and hang on to Rhyhorn's horn!"
Evkay: The Rhyhorn shook the Vulpix off, which wasn't too hard because Vulpix couldn't get a very good grip with its little paws. Then Rhyhorn attacked with Rock Blast, doing quite a bit of damage to Vulpix.
Ninetales: Kelsey's precious Vulpix was getting hurt! "Vulpix, use Confuse Ray!" Vulpix fired a beam of sinister-looking energy, hoping for the best...
Evkay: Rhyhorn tried to use Body Slam, but ended up hurting himself instead.
Ninetales: Kelsey laughed at the Rhyhorn's foolishness. "All right, now use Will-O-Wisp!"
Evkay: Rhyhorn used Frustration on the Vulpix, causing even more damage. Johnny thought the match was in the bag at this point.
Ninetales: Vulpix tried to use Flamethrower out of desperation, but the Frustration attack caused poor Vulpix to faint.

OR

Ninetales: "Vulpix, use Flamethrower!" Kelsey declared. Vulpix did the attack, but that did little damage for the Rhyhorn. Rhyhorn reacted to this with Horn Attack.
Kelsey thought she was in trouble, but Vulpix managed to dodge the attack and jump onto Rhyhorn's head. It tried to hang on with its little paws, but got shaken off by the stronger Rhyhorn. To make matters worse, Rhyhorn hit Vulpix with Rock Blast--ouch, super-effective. But vulpix was not about to give up, and used Confuse Ray. The Confuse Ray seemed to work--the first time, Rhyhorn hurt itself in its confusion (Kelsey laughed at this) and Vulpix used Will-O-Wisp, but then Rhyhorn succeeded in using Frustration.
"Oh no, Vulpix, use Flamethrower!" Kelsey was in a panic and thus wasn't thinking properly. For again, Flamethrower did very little damage, and Vulpix was KO'd with Frustration.

I just want you to clarify how to post these battles... And don't worry, my post(s) will be longer and more in-depth than the above. XD

Years
  • Seen Mar 30, 2013
lol i think you're over complicating it... using the pokes i gave you, just make up a battle... you don't need my control over it or anything... just make a longer post if you want?

Omega Saikon

The Highest Power
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 10, 2015
Hey Stardust. And Evkay, I now understood your PM. xD Ignore the PM I replied back to you. Hehe.

Kay I'm going to make my way to Saffron, correct?

EDIT: I think it's best if I just go on and battle against the Charizard I was assigned to fight. I'd be holding up the RP most likely if I post and make my way there. Also, do the battles have to be in order? Because I'm ready for RPing right now (I haven't done it all day and I'm kinda in the writing moooooood~)

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Mar 30, 2013
Saffron is correct. Do whatever intro you think is fitting so that you mesh well with the other chars. I changed the battle order to make things more fluid and i'll change my post regarding it. so Marik, your char is up first now.

Omega Saikon

The Highest Power
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 10, 2015
I'm writing it now. Trying to make it believable without making it super extremely LONG.

Years
  • Seen Mar 30, 2013
:D Thanks Marilyn, looking forward to it. just a few more then the story kicks in full swing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back