• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Challenge Ideas & Discussion

Do you feel more people should get into Nuzlockes?

• Yes

Votes: 7 36.8%
  • No

Votes: 12 63.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
Sorry to be off-topic here, but the The Oh My GOD Challenge!! is a pretty cool looking challenge. Too bad the guy who made it as been absent since March 28th :(

Necrum

I AM THE REAL SONIC
Years
Actually, you're more on topic than we are, lol. This thread was supposed to be for challenge discussion, we just use it for general discussion most of the time. lmfao XD

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
I'm pretty lenient with this thread actually, haha. This is our DCC pretty much and it's where we get to know each other and become friends, so I don't mind it getting a little off-topic from time to time. :)

Anyway, March 28th isn't really long enough for it to warrant a new owner. I think I added something to either the rules or FAQ about changing thread ownership, so if you ever want to adopt that challenge as your own, just check that out and contact me and maybe something can be worked out. :) It's helped a lot of challenges really, like Time Warp, Monotype, and Solo.

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
Alright. Because I wanted to take a break from the Gym Leader challenge and do some other ones and that really caught my attention, although the owner won't even know that I'm doing the challenge *_*

I'll just finish my Pokemon Cycle challenge and then we'll see what will happen next :C

And it's awesome that the challenge thread have it's very own DCC :3

Necrum

I AM THE REAL SONIC
Years
Well, you can play the challenge even though the owner is inactive. You just won't get added to the first post until he comes back. I was playing Monotype for months without the owner around before I finally decided to take over.

Xaldin

Big things come in Nice packages.
Years
Can't wait till this weekend! I'll be able to finish the Ones that got away challenge and continue with Time Warp!

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
I have finals next week myself. Then it's off to senior year of college. Senior year #1 anyway haha. And awww I didn't know you were so close LiteSandwich. :3 I'm in Alabama.

Necrum

I AM THE REAL SONIC
Years
After this Sunday, I'll be free from work for 2 weeks, yay! Gonna do plenty of challenges and try to get all my other affairs on PC back up to speed.

Xaldin

Big things come in Nice packages.
Years
I have finals next week myself. Then it's off to senior year of college. Senior year #1 anyway haha. And awww I didn't know you were so close LiteSandwich. :3 I'm in Alabama.

Thats awesome! :D I'm hoping Senior Year of Hs will be great,since we get out sooner than everyone else,which gives me some time to think about what I want to do when i'm out of school.

myrrhman

Challenge God
Years

Mississippi, Alabama, Tennessee. I wonder if we can find a challenge regular from every state?

And back to being on/off topic (depending on how you look at it) OMG GUYS GUESS WHAT HAPPENED? THIS HAPPENED!!! 3/25 (I think) done! Honestly don't know which I'm doing next. I SHOULD finish up Stadium/Stadium 2/Silver.... but Silver goes sooooo slow. I'm assuming I can get myself unstuck from Giovanni if I really tried.

Necrum

I AM THE REAL SONIC
Years
You can count Louisiana on that list. Although I'll be moving to Oregon in a couple of weeks so maybe that would be the state for me, lol.

Years
And back to being on/off topic (depending on how you look at it) OMG GUYS GUESS WHAT HAPPENED? THIS HAPPENED!!! 3/25 (I think) done! Honestly don't know which I'm doing next. I SHOULD finish up Stadium/Stadium 2/Silver.... but Silver goes sooooo slow. I'm assuming I can get myself unstuck from Giovanni if I really tried.

I can not wait till you start Trozei. You are going to have a horrible, horrible time.

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
Could have a challenge where you base things on certain aspects of your state. One slot could represent a famous sports team or any major group that comes from your state, one could represent an animal that is common or a staple of where you live, etc. That's just off the top of my head though. n__n

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back