• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Released] Pokemon Black Cinder

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen May 24, 2020
Mega isn't working. says download isn't available, can we get another download link if possible?

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Feb 1, 2017
So I'm lost as to how I should fix my Pokemon Black Cinder. It's lagging very badly despite being the new version, and I have no idea how to fix that. The Battle portion seems to work fine, but overall walking around is killing me. Help?

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Aug 30, 2022
You seem to be avoiding the issue with the links. I want to play this game but i can't because it says the download is not available anymore. Would you be so kind as to fixing the download link please?

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Aug 29, 2022
You seem to be avoiding the issue with the links. I want to play this game but i can't because it says the download is not available anymore. Would you be so kind as to fixing the download link please?

I removed the link because it was old, and it lacked of some important things for future events, besides it had some bugs. I'll update the post when I have an available demo

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Aug 30, 2022
Okay, thank you for letting me know. I'm looking forward to when the demo is released and even more the full game. I wish you luck.

Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Mar 26, 2024
Hello! i'm playing the old version of the game. i have it from well before you took the link down, i eagerly await the next version of the game.

anyway onto my question. Do trade evolutions evolve at a certain level or do they not evolve at all?

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Aug 29, 2022
Hello! i'm playing the old version of the game. i have it from well before you took the link down, i eagerly await the next version of the game.

anyway onto my question. Do trade evolutions evolve at a certain level or do they not evolve at all?

Hi! Trade evolutions evolve with a linkstone

Years
  • Age 21
  • Seen Nov 28, 2022
Friendly reminder that you shouldn't ask for download links. If there is no download link in the thread, then that's intended. Stop asking for them. It's very annoying.
If there is a link in a thread but it is dead, just state that once so the author knows. Other people wouldn't have to say so.

shinymissingno

??? Pokemon
Years
Stumbled onto this thread and I must admit, I'm intrigued~ Kind of sad there isn't a demo out, but I can wait. Those screenshots look gorgeous, too - that's some damn fine sprite-work you've got there~

Years
Voltsy's 1 year old LP got me here and I gotta say, I really appreciate the way you present everything in it. Especially the music choice. It's unique and adds a lot of dimensions to the game imo. Assuming it's still being developed, I wish you nothing but the best!

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Nov 17, 2017
Hi. I have reached the point where I am in the underwater ship and I should do something with 8 laptops to open a door. However I fail to see what numbers I should use. Am I just missing something simple? Could you give some hint? I'm confused.

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Aug 29, 2022
Hi. I have reached the point where I am in the underwater ship and I should do something with 8 laptops to open a door. However I fail to see what numbers I should use. Am I just missing something simple? Could you give some hint? I'm confused.

Hi! There's a note around there that says that the password is 50. You have to mess up with the numbers of the computers to make them sum 50. You don't necesarily have to use all eight, there a lot of combinations.

The green panel next to the door you have to open tells your current sum.

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Nov 17, 2017
Hi! There's a note around there that says that the password is 50. You have to mess up with the numbers of the computers to make them sum 50. You don't necesarily have to use all eight, there a lot of combinations.

The green panel next to the door you have to open tells your current sum.

Thanks. Got it.
Btw awesome game. I really like the musik.

Back