• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Screenshot/Music Showcase

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Dec 4, 2016
Haha I like it :P

my concern is with something I haven't shown here yet though, the bag screen. It's hard to make it look good and usable in the original style. It makes it look really cluttered and it's an effort to use it.
Yay, another game with a dual screen system ;D. Great going on the UI, looks excellent. If I found it tough doing a dual screen in RMXP, it must of been heck doing the dual screen in Sphere :P

Waudby

Yay, another game with a dual screen system ;D. Great going on the UI, looks excellent. If I found it tough doing a dual screen in RMXP, it must of been heck doing the dual screen in Sphere :P

Actually in all honesty it wasn't to difficult. Basically the concept behind it was to enlarge the screen to the right resolution and then create a custom control for the camera system. The rest is quite simple too.

I guess that is one of the advantages of Sphere though :D

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Dec 4, 2016
Actually in all honesty it wasn't to difficult. Basically the concept behind it was to enlarge the screen to the right resolution and then create a custom control for the camera system. The rest is quite simple too.

I guess that is one of the advantages of Sphere though :D
Sounds like pretty much the same process I went through :P. Good luck with the rest.

Neo-Dragon

Game Developer
Years
You going to keep the dual screen system. It's pretty neat I think and I think you should.
What is up with the dex text lol. Your a good spriter right? Why not sprite a icon for it rather then wait for HG/SS?
Maybe look around the forums for one to steal (kidding :P).

But yeah, keep the dual screen and maybe include mini games where for rock smash you have to smash though the rock on the lower screen by tapping it to many times or what not.

Waudby

You going to keep the dual screen system. It's pretty neat I think and I think you should.
What is up with the dex text lol. Your a good spriter right? Why not sprite a icon for it rather then wait for HG/SS?
Maybe look around the forums for one to steal (kidding :P).

But yeah, keep the dual screen and maybe include mini games where for rock smash you have to smash though the rock on the lower screen by tapping it to many times or what not.

Haha good old programmer's artwork :P I will work on an icon for it but I just wanted to get it working correctly first. Artwork second lol.

I was gonna include mini games on the lower screen as well as a few other things :D

Neo-Dragon

Game Developer
Years
I don't want to harp on about it, and I seen a few other games with it, but defo keep the dual screen, its a neat addition and that style menu (the big green box) looks better on its on rather then clogging up the screen (like your sig.).
Good screenshot anyways.

ForeverRed

teeheeee
Years
Just a little something, to show I have been working on Ammolite =D

randomscreenjpeg.jpg

jpeged to prevent tile theft =3

Atomic Reactor

RedGyarados: The B on the sign looks kinda weird, other than that it's nice.
BlazingLink: It looks like the labe is sitting on the trees.. Put some more grass below the lab, and then move the lab down like 2 tiles.

tImE

It's still me, 44tim44 ;)
Years
Well, I don't really post much in the forums around here, even though I'm pretty active game making.

Anyway, I thought it was time to post something, so here's a screen for my upcoming project.
screenshot1gid.jpg

(Saved in JPEG to prevent theft.)

Hope you like it!

@RG: I love the graphics! But as AR said, change that "B" in the "LAB" sign ;)

//44tim44

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Sep 27, 2021
++Well if you followed Malachite's last update you'd know that
Ash would be part of the story
as he takes his pokemon Journey to the Region of Insula!++
picture.php

Lemme Know what you think about the new Ash OW.
I did it myself. Credit to Dante for the Palette!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back