• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

*Aura Guardians* Lucario/Riolu Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShadowTheDarkrai

The :~*Fanciest*~: Snivy around
Years
  • Seen Jul 30, 2014
Hi! I'm back! I've just gotten a bit bored on pokecommunity and took a break. What is this story? Is it part of the same one I started long ago? If it is I would like to contribute to it some more.

Fenrir Reki

Guardian of Destruction
Years
Hi! I'm back! I've just gotten a bit bored on pokecommunity and took a break. What is this story? Is it part of the same one I started long ago? If it is I would like to contribute to it some more.
Which story? There are two, one that anyone can contribute to, and the second one is the writing contest. The club story, which is the one anyone can contribute to was started a long time ago, and is still continuing.

I'll fix add the entire story so far to the main post, just so that no one gets confused, and its easily readable.

edward13two

Experienced Pokemon Trainer
Years
  • Age 30
  • WV
  • Seen Jun 27, 2012
I think Lucario's evolution line is fine the way it is. I don't think they could make it any better, anyway.

Avishka

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Nov 13, 2019
Do you think Lucario should get another evolution? Why or why not?
lucario doesn't need another evolution bcuz it cannot be made more awesome and cool than it is now

Years
ditto to what everyone else said Lucario si too awwsome already to have an evolution i mean his awsomeness is already on the verge of ripping a hole in the space time continuim dialga and palkia are pissed :P

Fenrir Reki

Guardian of Destruction
Years
So here some updates:

On PC:

• I changed the banner to a new one featuring a PMD Riolu. It was quickly made, so it looks plain...
  • I have the whole story so far on the club's story, but i'm trying to find somewhere I can put it up at.
  • Some layout changes were made to the original post.

On DA:

• I added a new image for the club.
  • I changed the order of few widgets.

On the other hand, I have finished everything I was supposed to do a few days ago. (Blame my laziness) However, I want to remind everyone that we still have the writing contest up for people who still wanted to participate. It still has no end date because I don't want anyone to feel rushed, and I rather would have everyone take their time with it.

So what does everyone think about the new banners? Also, here is a question for the club, and two trivia questions! (since we haven't had one in a while. Don't worry, it's easy!)

If you could have Lucario, Riolu, or both star in any video game of your choice, what would it be and why?

Lucario Trivia Question: Name all of the Fighting Type moves Lucario can learn.

Riolu Trivia Question: Name the Psychic TM that Riolu can learn.

edward13two

Experienced Pokemon Trainer
Years
  • Age 30
  • WV
  • Seen Jun 27, 2012
If you could have Lucario, Riolu, or both star in any video game of your choice, what would it be and why?

I'd say Smash Bros., but Lucario's already in Brawl. So, I guess I'd have to say that I'd like to see Lucario in a kind of Mario/Pokemon Kart crossover. I think that would be kind of cool.

Outkin

OM*G PIKMIN 3!!!
Years
I could search the wiki, but that would be wrong, I sadly don't know all the moves by heart so I'll be keeping my trap shut :(

As for the game, how about mortal kombat? I can totally see lucario kicking butt in a bloody fist fight.

Fenrir Reki

Guardian of Destruction
Years
I could search the wiki, but that would be wrong, I sadly don't know all the moves by heart so I'll be keeping my trap shut :(

As for the game, how about mortal kombat? I can totally see lucario kicking butt in a bloody fist fight.
As interesting as that would be, if you really think about it, would you really want to see Lucario getting beaten up to brutal levels on a game like Mortal Kombat? I know I wouldn't.

I know this one! I think. Is it Calm Mind?
No, Riolu can't learn Calm Mind through a TM.

I would answer my own question, but I haven't thought of a game yet.

Jarred0809

The Eternal Lurker
Years
[Club of the Month] *Aura Guardians* Lucario/Riolu Fan Club

If you could have Lucario, Riolu, or both star in any video game, what would it be and why?

Maybe an RPG. I think Lucario would make a good hero in one.

Also, watching Lucario get torn in half (or otherwise mutilated) in Mortal Kombat sounds kinda fun.

Last edited:

Avishka

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Nov 13, 2019
Riolu Trivia Question: Name the Psychic TM that Riolu can learn.
I think it is rest

Sector

Banned
Years
  • Age 33
  • Ohio
  • Seen Oct 10, 2016
I would had joined sooner but there was a drawing competition a while ago, I hate drawing and I felt strange if I had signed up during that time xD

Activeness:
Well I used to be active with posting, but I normally read and don't post lately. I'll try my best to participate. I'd give myself a 3/10 unless I decide to start posting more again xD
Pokemon Partner:
448.png
Male Lucario (Nickname: Pharaoh)

Why:
I am actually a big fan of Lucario. I love his decent move pool and he isn't one to be ignoring when battling! I'm sure I'm not the only one who agrees when I say Lucario is pure badassery! :)
Password: Wave Guiding Riolou

Also I want to say as an inaugural winner of Club of the Month before you, I want to congratulate the NEW Club of the Month winners. This club was very deserving to win one, it's an honor to congratulate you!

Last edited:

Fenrir Reki

Guardian of Destruction
Years
I would had joined sooner but there was a drawing competition a while ago, I hate drawing and I felt strange if I had signed up during that time xD

Activeness:
Well I used to be active with posting, but I normally read and don't post lately. I'll try my best to participate. I'd give myself a 3/10 unless I decide to start posting more again xD
Pokemon Partner:
448.png
Male Lucario (Nickname: Pharaoh)

Why:
I am actually a big fan of Lucario. I love his decent move pool and he isn't one to be ignoring when battling! I'm sure I'm not the only one who agrees when I say Lucario is pure badassery! :)
Password: Wave Guiding Riolou

Also I want to say as an inaugural winner of Club of the Month before you, I want to congratulate the NEW Club of the Month winners. This club was very deserving to win one, it's an honor to congratulate you!

Your application is accepted, welcome to the club! I am grateful to have the Legendary Club Owner join our club!

Thank you for the congratulations! I honestly just registered my club for fun, and I did not think it would win Club of the Month. :O

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
I think it's about time I signed up here. I love Lucario, I just never got round to it. x]

Activeness: When there are topics to be discussed, I shall be there!
Pokemon Partner: Pourin the male shiny Lucario.
lucario.png
This is the Lucario I use in almost every Gen IV run-through, so its a pretty special Pokemon to me. <3
Why: Simply put, I love Lucario :3 Riolu is adorable, but Lucario has always impressed me. Plus its been on my mind a lot since having recently watched the Lucario & The Mystery Of Mew movie. :3
Password: Wave-guiding Riolu!

I was intending to answer a topic with my sign-up post, but I can't actually tell what the topic is... xD So I'll wait for the next one to jump on board with the discussions! ^^

Fenrir Reki

Guardian of Destruction
Years
Welcome to the club AlexOzzyCake! Lucario tends to be on everyones mind after watching Lucario and the Mystery of Mew.

To answer my own topic:
I still can't think of any game that would be perfect for Lucario or Riolu to star in, but I did think of a random Digimon x Pokemon or Pokemon x Digimon crossover game. I know it doesn't exist, but if it did, I would love to have Lucario star in the Pokemon x Digimon game. I would not mind Lucario also being a character in the SoulCalibur series, just because he seems appropriate in fighting games. I would suggest an RPG, but I can't think of any that would make sense other than the crossover idea I mentioned.

mineox100

Hey.
Years
An RPG huh? I had some experience with game development, so maybe I can make that :P.

Anyways, I'd like Lucario and Riolu to be in a Kirby game (random :P). It will be funny to see an Aura Kirby!

Sector

Banned
Years
  • Age 33
  • Ohio
  • Seen Oct 10, 2016
An RPG huh? I had some experience with game development, so maybe I can make that :P.

Anyways, I'd like Lucario and Riolu to be in a Kirby game (random :P). It will be funny to see an Aura Kirby!
Are you speaking Super Smash Bros Brawl here? xD

I don't know about everyone else, but I was and still am a bit disappointed that they REPLACED, empathy on replaced, Mewtwo with Lucario. They should had brought Mewtwo over even with the new addition of Lucario, and not only that, I would had loved to do those 1v1 battles in Brawl-style every once in a while just between the two! Similar moves or not...Any thoughts? (I'm sure this club has mentioned a thing or two about this in the past) xD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back