• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years

With all these SMod upgrades, maybe we'll start seeing new mods coming sometime soon... there's a few sections currently without resident mods - Other Clubs, Video Gaming, Culture & Media and now Fourth Generation Games.

I wonder who their new mods will be?

Years

This is such a weird week at PC... a SMod Promotion-Fest and loads of B2/W2 leaks!

But I guess all these SMod promotions show that it is time for change... maybe new mod promotions in the coming days to succeed those who graduated to SMod?

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
Years

Well, I'm taking this opportunity to clean up my signature pic.

This is going places.

ak7kp.png

FdBHa.png

Last edited:
Years

The reason why you should never ask this Oshawott where his nickname came from. He will rage so much he will fight with you like what he did to this Emolga.

tumblr_m5o1tfkfTv1qaxyx9o1_500.gif

He is an Oshawott who fights for the freedom of speech among Trainers, he is cute and he's a pint-sized powerhouse. Just don't make him rage!

Years

PND has had little activity later... for such a small forum, it has great interactivity. Me and Emerald (the site's main Admin) bring the PND Community the latest B2/W2 news as it gets leaked.

One thing that annoys me on Australian TV is the heavy presence of loudmouths and presenters that are boring to me.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023

Apparently Australia doesn't actually have koala hugging stations. This made me sad inside. :c

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
Years

Australia is falling apart in my head, bit by bit. D:

Also, Hikari, by your native country, do you mean Australia or are you native to another country?
And do you, by culture, mean the native population culture or the directly western-influenced one?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back