• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Screenshot/Music Showcase

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cilerba

the hearts of lonely people
Years
Thanks. That really doesn't have much to do with this, but 2. Turq by myself, Azurite with Karpman. Undercover's on hold, I guess.

Himalama

Ghost and Psychic type addict
Years
  • Seen Nov 16, 2013
felma_2_0_by_necroma-d3e7nba.png

My DIY heroine in action! :)

Neo-Spriteman

or goloog. that works too.
Years
  • Age 26
  • MD
  • Seen Jun 19, 2015
Spoiler:

My game: Pokemon Aquino Version.

My game: Pokemon Aquino Version. I am making it with Sparknight (xxDarkDrakkenxx)

Last edited:

Cilerba

the hearts of lonely people
Years
Just a little screenshot from Azurite showing Avilil in a battle.

a_wild_avilil_appeared_by_cilerba-d3en4td.png

The menu actually hasn't been coded yet, so that's why you don't see it in this screen. :P

Last edited:

TheMarkCrafter

roses are red, violets are blue, i used to break r
Years
Here is a battle vs the Gym Leader!
attachment.php

Luka for the vs sequence script
venom12 for Essentials DS
Me for the sprite

Rossay

Quack quack
Years
staring_at_the_river_by_pokemondeepbalance-d3eu93s.png

I'm quite satisfied with this one :D

Credit for the bridge goes to erma96
Other tiles are made by minorthreat and CalisProjects

As I said on DeviantArt, I love this Screenie. I think the bridge and the water gives a really good effect.

Here is a battle vs the Gym Leader!
attachment.php

Luka for the vs sequence script
venom12 for Essentials DS
Me for the sprite

This is a kind of pointless screenshot, all you've done is colour various parts of Blue's VS Sprite green and insert it into Luka's script. I think you need to try and make some custom characters instead of really bad recolours.

shinylugia249

I'm back
Years
  • Seen Sep 29, 2016
A simple screenshot just to show that Ryen isnt dead and that I am still woking on it at the moment.

w8m9na.png

Development will pick up in the summer.

Magicsaur

Code Hero
Years
BATTLE_UI.png

This is the battle user interface I am working on for my 3d pokemon fangame project. The upper right move slot is bigger because the mouse was hovering over it. Move slots are also colored based on the move type. Constructive critique would be awesome! c:

Last edited:

Conan Edogawa

One Truth Prevails
Years
Here's a screen I whipped up tonight, I don't really want any criticism, just felt like showing it.
just_a_little_teaser_by_det_conan-d3fdi2v.png

Credit goes to Alistair for the tiles.

Years
  • Seen Nov 3, 2016
A screenshot of part of Route 1 from Pokémon Amber that I just took.

route1cliffs.png

Critique welcome.

Is there a thread like this one for maps? I have some good maps I would like to show.

Last edited:

lx_theo

Game Developer
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Nov 2, 2013
A screenshot of part of Route 1 from Pokémon Amber that I just took.

picture.php

Critique welcome.

Is there a thread like this one for maps? I have some good maps I would like to show.

Are you using a file storage system that has both private and public storage (like for example, dropbox)? If you are, then if you are using the private link by mistake, that would happen.

Years
  • Seen Nov 3, 2016
Are you using a file storage system that has both private and public storage (like for example, dropbox)? If you are, then if you are using the private link by mistake, that would happen.

I figured out that the screenshot didn't show up because it was located in a private album. Here is another one:

route1cliffs.png

Years
A Menu System for my game, the main thing i wanted pointed out is which effect is better 3d or plain?
3d [Edit] Now with buttons.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
Plain

Last edited:

PiaCRT

[i]Orange Dev[/i]
Years
@dannyboy
It looks good, but, Your palletes are too mixed. You're using different tile styles that don't match. The skinny trees, namely, are more tropical than your B/W Syle trees. They don't mix well. Besides that it looks fine.

@ProdigyX
The 3D one. The plain looks very unproffesional.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back