• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: the best thing about being a woman..

Status
Not open for further replies.

pkmin3033

Confusing_offer.jpg

pkmin3033

and no self-deprecation >:(
So what's my second favourite joke? Uh...I don't actually know any jokes. But I like gallows humour, stuff that breaks the fourth wall, and subtle, well-timed references~

pkmin3033

It looks like the staff are victims of April Fools pranks more than the members...

pkmin3033

Free but uncontrolled username changes so you don't have to wait four months sounds fun

EC

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jul 1, 2022
Doctor's appointment tomorrow for the first time in a long time. Excited to finally start solving this headache issue.

Years
I don't like going to the doctor. =( I have some kinda phobia of the blood pressure monitor so mine always gets super high when they take it orz. Tired of nurses asking why it's so high. Gonna be a bit annoying when I change doctors in a few months, will have to explain to new doctors/nurses all over again. oh wells.

Years
I never have!! Would like to. =c As a kid I was way too withdrawn and missed out on a lot of blood drives in high school, but now that I'm older I see just how important that donation is for some people. I'm not scared of needles or anything so the only thing stopping me is my lack of time lately. I swear I'll donate this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back