• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

looking for shiny mewtwo with this ot and id

Years
  • Seen Nov 11, 2007
OT: RAZZOR
ID: 12097

if you have this trade a 3 shiny ev trained pokemon

and a all my shiny legends

Last edited:

spike6958

TCG Collector
Years
  • Age 35
  • UK
  • Seen Apr 30, 2021
i have a shiny mewtwo i'll check it's ot & id now but what is so good about that ot & id ???

Edit: ahwell mine's ot is Krystal and it's id 43750

Years
  • Seen Nov 11, 2007
do you have it and no its not an event
its the strongest shiny mewtwo ever this guy is trading me 12 shinys for it

spike6958

TCG Collector
Years
  • Age 35
  • UK
  • Seen Apr 30, 2021
actuly he's only offering 3, wow he just missed out on getting him self a bargin if he could have got it for 3 and it was worth 12 now he'll have to give 12 for it, wasnt very clever to tell us that was it lol

Years
  • Seen Nov 11, 2007
actuly he's only offering 3, wow he just missed out on getting him self a bargin if he could have got it for 3 and it was worth 12 now he'll have to give 12 for it, wasnt very clever to tell us that was it lol

Then why would anyone trade you for 4 shinies if they could get 12?

well there not just ordinsry shinys there ev trained shinys so do they match the specs

spike6958

TCG Collector
Years
  • Age 35
  • UK
  • Seen Apr 30, 2021
well there not just ordinsry shinys there ev trained shinys so do they match the specs

actuly it's still worth more than three should be 6 that would be ok 6 EV trained pkmn
also why are you trading it to someone when you don't even have it?

Years
  • Seen Nov 11, 2007
actuly it's still worth more than three should be 6 that would be ok 6 EV trained pkmn
also why are you trading it to someone when you don't even have it?

i said ide try to find it not trade it to him so dose it match

spike6958

TCG Collector
Years
  • Age 35
  • UK
  • Seen Apr 30, 2021
well if you can get 12 shinys for it it's worth more than 3 weather there Ev trained or not

Back