• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Talk] My Gardevoir Drawing

Abirama

Veteran Pokemon Trainer
Years
Hello guys!!

This is my first drawing and I really need your advice about my drwaing, because i was a noob in art. Also if you have a request or idea about what should I draw next, just tell me.
avGEb9q_700b.jpg

I'm gonna post another drawing after this.

Years
I really love this! your line art is pretty nice and clean with some good spots of weight, and I love the subtle shading on the background. It makes a nice and soft scene for some very cute subject matter.

I suspect you have the bottom cropped off because you might not like that part as much? >:)

Abirama

Veteran Pokemon Trainer
Years
I really love this! your line art is pretty nice and clean with some good spots of weight, and I love the subtle shading on the background. It makes a nice and soft scene for some very cute subject matter.

I suspect you have the bottom cropped off because you might not like that part as much? >:)

Thank you for your advice, i was not sure about my drawing at first. And I didn't crop the picture, it's just I didn't finish the bottom part :P

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen May 7, 2017
Ohhh, I love it ♥ And the gallade plush is sooo adorable >w< As Nina said, the linework is clean and the soft shading on the background looks great! Personally, I'd put some color details, but is your choice ^^

Abirama

Veteran Pokemon Trainer
Years
Ohhh, I love it ♥ And the gallade plush is sooo adorable >w< As Nina said, the linework is clean and the soft shading on the background looks great! Personally, I'd put some color details, but is your choice ^^

Thanks for your comment, I really appreciate it. And I hope you will love my next drawing

Who's Kiyo?

puking rainbows
Years
Your artwork is lovely and shows a great innate grasp of what makes good linework and smoothness! That Gallade plush is adorable, I love the little stitch marks.

Looking at official pictures of Gardevoir, the front tip of her ... I guess you would call that hair? A severely pronounced widow's peak, perhaps? ... goes a bit farther down than it should. Her head is a bit too close to her body, making her neck look a bit short and thicker than what's common on her species, and her bosom goes down too far and her chest horn is not nearly big enough.

You show amazing promise, especially for a first piece!​

User19sq

But in all seriousness, nice job.

Abirama

Veteran Pokemon Trainer
Years
Your artwork is lovely and shows a great innate grasp of what makes good linework and smoothness! That Gallade plush is adorable, I love the little stitch marks.

Looking at official pictures of Gardevoir, the front tip of her ... I guess you would call that hair? A severely pronounced widow's peak, perhaps? ... goes a bit farther down than it should. Her head is a bit too close to her body, making her neck look a bit short and thicker than what's common on her species, and her bosom goes down too far and her chest horn is not nearly big enough.

You show amazing promise, especially for a first piece!​

sorry i was never drew something before, this is like my first drawing since i was a baby. anyway thanks for telling me the mistake in my drawing.

Back