• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
49. I'm not too picky when it comes to breakfast but I usually prefer a breakfast burrito depending on how long I have until I gotta get going.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
51. Amen to that.

That reminds me I need to get some more next time I'm at the store, particularly the tuscan chicken brand.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Your tablet, Pokey? What happened to it. D:

I just dabble in other places, in whatever topics seem interesting enough to post.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

I'm thinking of doing an LP, but would anyone be interested in reading one about a Visual Novel where you date pigeons/other birds? It is very popular believe me.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I might read it. It definitely sounds... interesting to say the least. xD:

... ;_________; nuuuuuuu /cries in a corner.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

Can I at least say the human portraits of the characters are pretty hot? |D /well except for one bird who really is just a bird

But I mean this game is even getting a drama CD. And that's saying something.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

haha! If you do go through with it, I'll read it. Sounds interesting, and you do have a point there!

/wished her mom didn't cause her photoshop to close right now. Ahhh, it's life I suppose. ;a;

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back