• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[GEN VI] Need Gen 6 Eggs for an egglocke please

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Feb 21, 2022
Hi Everyone! So recently I decided it would be fun to do an egglocke of Pokemon Y, I am against cheating so don't want to hack anything in to be able to do this challenge. Therefore I was wondering if anyone would be so kind as to give me some random eggs of different Pokemon. If you can help me with this or room the time to read this post I thank you. (For Moderaters, I wasn't sure whether this should go into the challenge section or Gen 6 section or the Trade section, if you think I was wrong by putting this here be my guest and move it to wherever you think it would be suitable to be)

Nah

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen today
(For Moderaters, I wasn't sure whether this should go into the challenge section or Gen 6 section or the Trade section, if you think I was wrong by putting this here be my guest and move it to wherever you think it would be suitable to be)
Gonna move this to Trade Corner, as any and all things related to/requiring trading go there, even if looking for Pokemon from a specific generation or for a specific purpose.

jsyk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back