• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Cobalt

Status
Not open for further replies.

flamz321

Redefining the arts...
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Jan 13, 2024

The Dev Team!
Anglican-scripter, mapper
rydrew123-scripter
Ehibika-Fakemon artist
Beegu-mapper, tileset guy
XxxGoblinKingxxX- concept art
flamz321(me)- music, plot, whatever else i can

Story (Prologue)
Spoiler:

regionmap.jpg

Map is subject to change

Welcome to the Animus region! Come and explore the four contrasting provinces of Animus, each with their own unique atmosphere. The Arbor province, full of lush vegetation and wildlife. The Relic province, with its ancient secrets and hidden wonders. The Mechan province, with its stunning architecture and awesome technology. And last but not least, the Tide province, with the beautiful sea and extravagant resorts. These four provinces play key roles in your journey. And this isn't even the half of it. Once you've seen all of Animus, your story will continue in a realm containing the unimaginable...

Screenshots:
Spoiler:

Misc. Art
Spoiler:

Engine used:
RPG Maker XP

Resources:
Credits to poccil and venom12 for Pokemon Essentials DS

Note: If you see anything that may be yours, PM me and I will give you credit for it.

ALERT! IN DESPERATE NEED OF:
-A Spriter

Show your support for Cobalt! Post this into your sig :D
UIitQ.png

ANY HELP WOULD BE DEEPLY APPRECIATED. PLUS!!! If you're on the team, you get a special banner for your sig!

Credits
Spoiler:

Last edited:

TheMarkCrafter

roses are red, violets are blue, i used to break r
Years
Can you upload the Screenshots?
And.. How can this happen unless there is no screenshots with that?
Note: If you see anything that may be yours, PM me and I will give you credit for it.[\QUOTE]

Well, good luck with the project! ;)

Can you upload the Screenshots?
And.. How can this happen unless there is no screenshots with that?
Note: If you see anything that may be yours, PM me and I will give you credit for it.

Well, good luck with the project! ;)

Last edited:

Valora17

Something Memorable?
Years
I like your information thus far, it seems like you have a good backstory planned. I hope you can pull this off in the playthrough story though, because you didn't give us much information on the gameplay itself other than the basics of what every existing pokemon game has given us.

:) Now, just get to your 15 posts and post up them screenshots! :) Good luck.

flamz321

Redefining the arts...
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Jan 13, 2024
Thanks guys. I have some friends helping me out with the ideas but I'm the only person working on it so it might take some time.

As for the screenshots I need to map out some more places for a larger variety of shots.

Years
  • Seen Mar 19, 2013
hey man if your still needing people, I can do some Scripting and other things aswell? I can do many things and will spend a lot of time helping you with this, I mainly do scripting, but I can also do, mapping, Stats changer, ETC, many things, one thing im not good with is inserting pokemon into the game and things like that, it just rattles my brains -.-'

so anyway, if you need me go to my youtube channel and PM me, /user/PokemonProject2011

hey man if your still needing people, I can do some Scripting and other things aswell? I can do many things and will spend a lot of time helping you with this, I mainly do scripting, but I can also do, mapping, Stats changer, ETC, many things, one thing im not good with is inserting pokemon into the game and things like that, it just rattles my brains -.-'

so anyway, if you need me go to my youtube channel and PM me, /user/PokemonProject2011

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jun 29, 2015
Looking for a fakemon artist? I'm looking for a position to be one, I have been a practicing artist for 5 years and still going, I also have several years of spriting experience as well.

However I do want to see more of the game, namely the screenshots and what additional features will be in the game.

Lord Varion

Guess who's back?
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 6, 2015
YOu should put some screenshots up
but first you need 10-15 posts on this site.
Go look around a post stuff (relavant of course) and come post em
the story is good though i give ya that!

flamz321

Redefining the arts...
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Jan 13, 2024
Hey all of you thanks for offering to help. I was busy for the last few months but now i finally have time to work on it. I'll be in contact with all of you soon.

Winneon

[b][color=#fb0120]しょう[/color][color=#fc6d24]が[/col
Years
Great game! Will you post the screen shots though???

Beegu

Is Waldo
Years
Wow. The story prologue is very nice. If you need a mapper, I would love to help you out. I apologize for no proof, but my computer is packed up and I may not have it until the end of the month. but THEN I can make you some pretty reasonable maps if you give me a tileset. Patience is always re payed.

Last edited:

flamz321

Redefining the arts...
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Jan 13, 2024
That's a part of the mystery. The "X" in 27X is supposed to represent a variable, meaning the people have a rough idea of the century they're in, but the exact year is unknown.

Rai Rai

Master of everything!
Years
  • Seen Aug 29, 2012
Ah. That is very clever. On another note, here is my map of proof. NO STEALING:

That map needs serious work done to it, it doesn't look appealing to people who see it. You need to add more trees make the map bigger give a better path with alternate options for the player. There also appears to be errors with the rocks, which on that subject you might want to try place them a bit better, it seems odd just seeing them in a such a linear way. Hopefully that will help you.

Beegu

Is Waldo
Years
That map needs serious work done to it, it doesn't look appealing to people who see it. You need to add more trees make the map bigger give a better path with alternate options for the player. There also appears to be errors with the rocks, which on that subject you might want to try place them a bit better, it seems odd just seeing them in a such a linear way. Hopefully that will help you.
Thank you for this advice Rai Rai. This was only to prove I can Map on a grid and such and such. This is not going into any game. This being said, the map was only a sketch at that. It took approximately an hour. Real good maps can take much longer than that. The tiles I used also didn't supply all the supplies needed. But I did also make an edited version of it, though all the things I said above still apply (except that it took about 30 mins more). But I will probably not change it beyond this point.

Cilerba

the hearts of lonely people
Years
Hm, didn't notice this. Please upload screenshots in the next 48 hours, or this will be locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back