• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Just here to say hi xD

No_name

._.
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Jun 4, 2013
...............................................................................................................................................................................................Sorry i have no idea what to say............................

Khoshi

[b]とてもかわいい![/b]
Years
Hi there No_name! Welcome to PC :)

Don't worry if you don't have much to say, as most new users are like that. Once you settle in a bit, you might know what to say, so relax.

You could most certainly try to explain your life with Pokemon, and stuff like that...maybe your 1st Pokemon game? You don't have to if you don't want to, it's OK to be shy at this point :)
Hope you have a nice time here, and I'm looking forward to seeing you around!

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Apr 23, 2024
Hey! Welcome to the forum! Great to have you join us!

Well, why did you join PC in the first place? Any particular reason? What are you interested in? We have many different sections for you to check out, including our new forum dedicated to the new X and Y games being released in October! We also have forums dedicated to Rom Hacking, General Entertainment (TV and Movies), Non-Pokemon Video Gaming, and so much more!

If you need anything, dont hesitate to ask! Enjoy it here!

Years
Wooow that's a lot of periods. But yeah, welcome to this amazing forum, No_name! Your username is ironic since it says no_name but that is actually your name on here, hehe.

It's all right if you're not sure about what to say! Sonic and Toshiro already provided you with some good suggestions so perhaps you can reply back with a little bit more info on yourself? For me personally, I've been into Pokemon for a loong while, since 1999 or so, and adore the games, anime, merchandise, and cards. Outside the franchise I'm interested in anime and drawing. Perhaps you have something in common with me, so it'd be wonderful to know! ;P Leave another post and tell us more about yourself!

Other than that, though, I hope you'll have a great time around the community. Read the rules whenever you can and stop by wherever interests you! If you're lost you can always ask us for suggestions here in your introduction thread or, alternatively, just leave a message on someone's profile. We're usually quite response and friendly around the community. :) See you around! <3

Years
Hi there No_name, and welcome!

I have to say, don't be shy. I know how intimidated some new members can be by big forums like PC at first, but why not try telling us a bit about yourself, like interests, what you joined PC for etc. Well, maybe I might share a bit about me, the name's Hikari, I'm a 20yo Australian female who has been into Pokemon since she was just 7. My fave Pokemon is Oshawott and my fave games are Black/White and Black 2/White 2.

But anyway, have fun here, read the rules or contact a moderator if you need help. I'm also happy to help out if you need a new friend, so hit me up with a VM anytime and I'd be happy to help you settle in. I'll be seeing ya around the forums!

- [supporter]Hikari10[/supporter]

Back