• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years

My PTW list is pretty much everything I have on my HD, when the internet blows up at least I'll have cartoons to watch for another x amount of years.

The mods quit on the first of April?

Also donavan, you're reading Mysterious Girlfriend X, any good? I know the cartoon is starting soon and it looks ok.

Gazza

Heaven-Piercer
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Aug 25, 2016
Wait a second... Lapras is English? Ewww! The English are horrible people!!

The only anime I have on my HD is Gintama I deleted the rest.

Years
56. I think MGX is a pretty good read, but the biggest complaint I always see about it (not a personal complaint, mind) is that the romance progresses too slowly. I am far more interested in the characters, mind. It's a light-hearted read, above all else.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years

How racist....are you a Scot?

I have a delicious 61gig Gintama file too.

Hmmm if that's the case I guess my presumption that it'll be a "buy the source now" type cartoon was correct. Will probably get to it when it finishes then.

Gazza

Heaven-Piercer
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Aug 25, 2016
Nah I was just joking with ya I'm English and I'm from the best part of England too. :D

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

This place is suddenly like old DLTMS0 what is this. It's not April Fools anymore. ;c

Years

Yeah my Currently Watching MAL list went down to about 8 anime when most of the Fall/Winter Stuff ended.

So yeah might go ahead and catch up with some of my "On Hold" stuff. Then of course some Spring stuff like F/Z-2.

Still I do have a backlog of games to play after TOS. There's Kid Icarus Uprising, Ocarina of Time, Devil Survivor 2, and some other stuff. :(

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years

I actually answered this the other day.

Planning to watch more than ever.

Sakamichi no Apollon - Shinichiro Watanabe + Yoko Kanno + Jazz = best anime of the year
Medaka Box - Nisio Isin + Shounen Jump + Gainax
Tsuritama - Kenji Nakamura + Aliens + Sugita Tomokazu
Mysterious Girlfriend X - Gives off the same vibe as Sundome which I love
Hyouka - KyoAni is all I needed to know.
Kimi to Boku 2 - Liked the first series.
Zetman, Sankarea, OtomoexAmnesia - MAL friends say they're worth watching.
Ozuma, F/Z - Will watch when they're complete

I'll also try try to replace Nichibros and Gintama with some airing comedy. Doubt anything will live up to those two though.

jiggy P

iDOL@M@TEUR
Years
  • Seen Jun 8, 2014

Welcome home.

15 posts<--- apparently this has achievements now. "Feels good man", best achievement ever.

This thing says my least favorite is Ecchi and shoujo ai. Time to prove it wrong. Eventually. (Srsly though, yuri is best but all yuri anime suck).

There's Hyoka for mainstream and Sakamichi no Appolon for Bebop dir and music reunion. Sankarea was pretty fun too but maybe it's just for me.

Years
68. Mysterious Girlfriend X is on my radar because I've enjoyed the manga.

Martial Arts, Adventure, and Shonen are my least favorites according to that site, which makes little sense... while in contrast I do admit to liking military, slice-of-life, and drama series quite a bit.

jiggy P

iDOL@M@TEUR
Years
  • Seen Jun 8, 2014

Only exception now and forever. All the others either tell a horrible love story (kannazuki no miko, aoi hana, kashimashi, maria sama) or leave us hanging (candy boy, sasameki koto). Most good yuri comes from those that aren't classified as such like Saki.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years

Both Sasameki Koo and Aoi Hana got better literally within chapters of where the cartoons cut off, Elevens are so silly for not buying them. Not seen Saki but I know the sort of show, Nanoha would probably be the best example, if they're not canon by the end I'd be a little surprised. I mean
Spoiler:

I'm quite looking forward for Marmite....but the subs I have are so ugly.

jiggy P

iDOL@M@TEUR
Years
  • Seen Jun 8, 2014

And that's the thing. The anime sucks, but the source is good. Aoi Hana anime spent too much time on a silly love polygon that had little to do with girl love aside from the fact that it was there, Akira was much too irrelevant a character in the adaptation and yeah.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years

I liked the anime, it was pretty. I mean it was obvious what was going to happen, it was a rebound couple but I still liked it.

I wish the Elevens would animate something like this, guess it's not doke doke enough though.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back