• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] ~>{*Shiny Hunters Club}<~

axlaba1994

Still Hunting First Shiny!!
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Aug 24, 2006
i did have a shiny whismur but i was dumb and started a new game when i had it :( im gonna start hunting for shinys can i join

Years
i did have a shiny whismur but i was dumb and started a new game when i had it :( im gonna start hunting for shinys can i join

I don't see why not, though, i am not a Co-Owner or the owner of this club, so just hang in there anad i am sure someone will come along. I see you are new mate! Why don't you introduce yourself in the welcome topic, it is at the top on the main forum!

axlaba1994

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Aug 24, 2006
ok i will tyvm, do you know a pokemon i should hunt for right now to help fill the list, i have emerald, sapphire and leaf green so i can try help on any of those gamez.

Years
ok i will tyvm, do you know a pokemon i should hunt for right now to help fill the list, i have emerald, sapphire and leaf green so i can try help on any of those gamez.

Erm.. well i think the list has been left for a bit mate! You can see the ones i am going for in my sig. So Just go for what you like mate! You know how to do it and all that ye?

axlaba1994

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Aug 24, 2006
nope not really, sorry, im not new to game or anything though lol

shido

Blood Sucker
Years
i officialy kill shiny legendarys with my sephi sword (its so awesome its like 5'8" total kick a$$ its taller then most my friends XD ) blegh hunting my water targets !!!!!

current i have hatched a total of 900 eggs or so for a water shiny and none

have fished about 500 or so battles and none

have surfed / dived about 1000 + battles no shiny BLEGH

shido

Blood Sucker
Years
its cool tho XD i already got mudkip so that doesnt matter to me (tho i wouldnt mind another mudkip ) lol but yeah im not singling out your targets lol im just saying im hunting all water pokemon XD ill most likely go for toto and ky last just becuz im not in a soft resetting mood

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
Years
still trying to hatch an aipom also started sring for a shiny torchic so hope i get them soon

Lil-Dill

I need to change that ^
Years
OH!!!!! Now i get it!(silly me) I got shinies in my game! I got Emerald and i got Croconaw, and a Mareep! thas all

Lil-Dill

I need to change that ^
Years
Soooooo...... Am I in the club???? Cause I got shiny pokemon Croconaw whuz a Totodile and now a Mareep hopfully soon a Flaffy!!!! Hunting 4 a Gastly!

Back