• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years

I can't believe that...

Spoiler:

Arma

The Hyena
Years

Aww man, I always get worked up for soccer tournaments, its gonna be really boring again after tonight. XD

Years

Australian TV is so weird these days... all their free-to-air commercial channels inject way too much light entertainment in their news shows. The ABC on the other hand focus entirely on news and they won't put light entertainment on it unless if it was for comedy purposes.

I've been hating most free-to-air commercial channels on Australian TV right now because they are overloaded with overhyped reality TV shows. And I'm so glad The Voice Australia has ended, cos it gave Nine an unfair advantage in the ratings. Hikari sure hates singing competitions.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Nope. It's not in effect for DLTMS0 since this is more of a chatting thread than anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back