• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other FULL] Youkai Academy [IC] [T] [Best Rookie 1Q '13]

Khawill

<3
Years
When the kid I carried in walked out I sighed, and muttered "Delinquent." I wondered if I should go after him, but then I reasoned that it was the teacher's job. I myself was contemplating leaving though, I wanted to work out more, it seemed these kids were much stronger than me. I began to stand up to leave, but Elise tugged at my sleeve.

"Are you leaving too?" She said disappointed.

"I got to go out and train, these kids are much stronger than me."

"So what if they are stronger, you don't need to fight them..." She said

"What if..." I almost said what if they tried to attack you because you're human, but I stopped myself, "What if they are trying to..." I couldn't think of anything to say.

"Exactly." She said like she had won something, "Please sit down?" I sighed, having clearly no grounds to leave, and sat down. We both waited for class to begin.

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
Years

Takumi Makkusu - An Unpleasant Experience

You can guess what happened next. That guy I accidentally threw a pancake at totally flipped out. He shrieked so hard almost anyone nearby was blasted back from him. I can't feel power, but I know power when I see it. How the heck am I to survive long enough in this school to escape? I was shaking, trembling, I look at my hands. I can't get them still even if I try! Whoever this guy is, I wanna stay away from him as much as possible!

Well, I lost my appetite. Nami bid me goodbye 'til class. That reminds me, I hope I remember where my class is. After throwing away what was left of my food & getting up, I glance at the tantrum guy being dragged to class. The guy fainting didn't help me at all. Perhaps they know where class is. I follow them, looking around the halls. This place gives me the creeps. Afterwards, I finally reach my class. I can tell 'cause I recognized my teacher, Higoroshi-sensei. I found Nami sitting near the windows & decided to sit next to her, just a seat in front.

Even though Nami's a vampire, I somehow feel a little safer around her now. I still get the shivers. I saw Mr. Tantrum walk out of the class, in front of Higoroshi-sensei. As long as he's out, I'm okay. I sigh & lie my chin on the desk, thankful...I gotta know a name from Tantrum. I'll just call him Tantrum in my head. What are we gonna learn in class today anyway?

Claire*

Here's to the crazy ones.
Years
  • Age 33
  • USA
  • Seen Apr 29, 2013

Evan Lee Gildred

Leaning back in his seat, Eva blushed brighter than a fresh picked cherry tomato. He looked at Gavin and his sly smile, knowing that he had to answer him, he just didn't know how. Trying to buy time, he looked at the newcomer students and what the teacher had begun to write on the board. His eyes surveyed the room as if he was a caged animal looking to escape. Of course, he knew the real reason he had asked. It had been a very personal matter for him. Maybe wishfully, he had hoped that Gavin would have answered him and just let the subject go. But, in retrospect, this was the obvious outcome after all. You couldn't just ask a question like that and not have at least one thrown back at you in return. He doubted that Gavin would understand. There was no hope of even dreaming to tell him. How would the boy feel? Angry? Sickened? Betrayed? Maybe all three. It was too much to risk, especially since he was starting to already treasure the company of those he met so far.

Looking back at Gavin, his face more than noticeably weighing the answer on his mind, he sputtered out a few incoherent statements before collecting himself and placing his hands together on his desk. "Okay, uhm." He began to fiddle with his hair and bite his lower lip. "So, I really was just wondering," he started, a small smile playing across his face. "B-but, I guess the reason I was doing so, was because of the stories I read as a kid. You know, witches and the like." His eyes wavered slightly as he tried to sell the lie, but not doing a passable enough job. He decided to sprinkle in some truth to better tell the tale. "Curiosity got the better of me and just decided to ask if maybe you knew someone that could change somebody. As a prank or as a disguise. Whatever reason really..." Letting the comment die there, he didn't think that he had to really expound on that statement. His reason there could be his own.

"It really was interesting though!" He added almost hurriedly in excitement. "I don't think you were droning. I mean, I'm kind of a self-admitted nerd, so it was really interesting to me. N-not that I was calling you a nerd or anything!" His hands shot up and began to try and wave off his statement, cheeks flushing again. "I was simply saying... Oh gods, what was I trying to say?" He dropped his head and paused for a moment. "Listen, I'm not good with words. So, I'm sorry if what I said came out the wrong way. I actually really enjoyed all you had to say on the subject, it was all very informational. T-thanks..."​

dcjboi

With Quiet Courage
Years
  • Seen Sep 27, 2022
Kakusu - Classroom 13

Before he knew it, Kakusu was brought straight into a room with a bronze plated sign above the door that said "13" and quietly sat in a seat near the windows, behind a girl who was gazing out of the windows. He frowned at Higoroshi-sensei for a moment before avoiding eye contact with him. Being involved with that loud boy was a bad mistake and now he would probably have a reputation for starting a fight.

As if he wasn't at an academy, Solo walked out of the class without hesitation and although it felt out of Kakusu's grasp, he felt guilty for what happened. He had started this all by tripping and if he had just been less of a klutz, none of this would have happened. He put his head down on his desk and waited for class to start quietly.

This would be a long day and to top it all off Kakusu was famished. With not much to do, he set his mind to surviving until their Lunch break although he would have to be somewhat attentive of the class itself if he were to redeem his conscious. He hoped that the girl he was sitting behind wasn't a hothead like Solo and he stared at the back of her head while facing out the window, trying to figure out what type of a person she was.

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
Years

Kion Gavin - Class 3C

Gavin chuckled at the flustered Yasha. It was not meant to insult her, but he found her rambling and her frankness to be cute, and he couldn't help himself. He didn't actually believe that the reasoning behind her line of questioning was for the sake of curiosity alone. He knew that there was more to it, but he didn't feel it right to probe her anymore on the subject, that would be harassment, and certainly didn't want to make her feel anymore uncomfortable than she already was.

"Well thanks for asking," He said with a smile, "It's always nice to have someone to-" He stopped when he felt a strange feeling, one that was becoming all too familiar. His smile degenerated into a scowl, and he looked at his left hand to find that the seal on his glove was glowing a faintly reddish color. The color grew brighter and the hands on the clock worked towards revolution. He looked around, and it didn't take long to find him. The human. He quickly moved his left hand under his desk, so as to protect Eva from any potential embers.

It was strange, Gavin felt so apathetic towards this one human, something he was not even a month before, solely because the boy was a human. It wasn't prejudice, as he didn't have any judgments of the student. It wasn't bias, as he didn't dislike any particular characteristic of the human. What he hated about the human was his mere presence. This was the type of apathy that Gavin could not control. He had nothing against the student, but he couldn't take his eyes off of the useless, pathetic, cowering waste of flesh. Those were the words that crossed his mind, at least. It was completely inadvertent, and he often shoo'ed the thoughts as that came to mind. He originally blamed them on his demonism...but that wasn't it, and he knew it. They were suppressed thoughts borne from regret and fury. He didn't exactly mean them, nor did he blame Takumi, but the emotions welled up inside him and directed themselves towards the human. The seal could not be effective if it was his anger controlling the flames. He needed to calm himself.

He looked at Eva, and realized how ridiculous he was acting. "Uh...As I was saying..." He looked away for a moment, trying to remember exactly what it was he was saying. "You really don't have to be embarrassed about all this," he said with a warm smile. "We're a lot more alike than you know."

shinysweety

In it to win it! :D
Years
Kailey Marks
Dorm Room
________________________________________________________________________​

I yawned. The sun was shining in my eyes, not very fun. Hi, my names Kailey, and yes I just woke up from a niiiice long sleep after napping yesterday. Reason? Nope, just like to sleep. Problem? Ok so mostly I know no-one here, so new faces all day! Not sure if that's a good thing though. I slowly turned me legs to get out of bed, rubbing my eyes and yawned again. Sleepy much? Taking a sigh I got out of my bed and changed from my puppy PJ's (Yes I have puppy PJ's! deal with it!) into the usual school uniform. Not a big fan of uniforms but what the hey! "Now let's see which class is first.." I muttered to my self, as I picked up my schedule sheet and checked out what was up first. Blah blah blah. "History at... oh god! I overslept!!!" Not that big of I surprise that I said it as but still! Aww man, I can't afford to be late for first class after I... uhm.. well no reason, but being late is bad apparently.

I walked to the door of my dorm room, taking one last look at myself through a mirror, then walking out. Ok so once I get to class , if im late, just say I was in the bathroom, perfect plan! I turned and shut the door then started walking out to the school and made my way to the cafeteria at first. Hardly anyone was their, most people walking across to their classes Im guessing. Then it came to me, I don't even know where all my classes are! Maybe I should ask someone or something, cause, you know, showing up in a class saying 'Oh hi is this my class!' would be pathetic.

Right then. I started walking to the direction everyone else walked was and I ended up in a hallway, with a couple doors to classes. I noticed that there was someone still in the hall, I could ask him for directions? I mean seriously don't you think theses people would give you a tour round the school first, like seriously. Anyways, I walked closer to the guy and he seemed to be trying to keep himself up, using the wall to help him move alone. I put up a puzzled face and ran over to him then stood infront of him.

"You 'kay dude?" I asked, "Is this like, history class?" I pointed to a room. Just to make sure, ya know.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Jun 19, 2016
Elene Merlin + Ashling
The Cafeteria
~
Elene and Ashling arrived swiftly together in class, after the incident in the Cafeteria, with nary a glance given to those they saw along the way. Their friends were safe for the moment, and it was time for the learning day to begin, as the two of them took seats at the front of the class.

Lokiepie

ooh...Cake!
Years
Milly

Jutting her chin forward slightly as Cheryll readjusted herself and looked forward, breaking off their conversation, Milly gave a mental sigh relief shooting a glance to the front of the class where their teacher now stood busying himself with the board.

Slipping off the desk she had been perched on, she gave an awkward wave to white haired girl before striding back to desk next to the window. Causally slipping into her chair, she dug into her back and pulled out her stuff, setting them neatly on her desk before quickly glancing behind her at Sorae.
At first she didn't notice anything about him until she saw something briefly move within his hair. Her gut, girl reaction was to withdraw sharply from whatever it was which was nestling into her acquaintance's hair. However she managed to strangle the girly shriek before it escaped her lips and instead simply narrowed her eyes at the peculiar object.

What the hell is that? She thought, however, not wanting to draw too much attention to it just yet, Milly shrugged it off. After her awkward encounter with Cheryll, she wasn't in the mood to attempt conversation again, let alone nurse curiosity over something living in her friend's hair.

Swivelling back around in her chair, Milly cracked open her note book and grabbed her pen, crossing her legs under the desk before leaning forward onto her elbows. Slumping into the warm pale light of morning which now pooled on her desk.

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • C:\
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015

SOLO the LYCAN
Hallway

Chapter Two: Part One
Disobedience and Neglect

After about five minutes, and a quarter of the hallway, someone had come right up to him. However, they'd be greeted by a disinterested grunt. This didn't ward off the assailant. "If you're another fangirl, I'm gonna..." He had looked up. This was indeed a girl, but... Not one of /them/. She asked if he was okay, following up with a question about the class. Solo's gaze was rather annoyed. Why did people have to come to /him/ for questions? "I'm fine, not that you or anyone should care." He seemed to be recovering slowly, as the headache eased slightly. "That class, I could give a sh** less what it's about. The teacher's a di**, the students are pests, and I'm only here for survival. No interest in learning about anyone or anything else."

He began to walk somewhat more casually down the hallway, though only a few steps were placed before he stopped dead in his tracks. "Wait..." He sniffed the air slightly. "No... That's impossible. It can't be..." He turned back around and eyed the girl slightly, taking another sniff to ensure his thoughts. "Holy sh**!!" He was practically stunned. "You're a Lycan... I thought I was the last one...!"

!

shinysweety

Years
Kailey Marks
Dorm Room

I crossed my arm's. "Dude why would you think you'r the last Lycan? I mean like, never been to town before?" Did this guy really think he was the last Lycan? Cause if he did then wow just wow. I uncrossed my arm's. "And what's up with 'fan girl' by the way, like anyone would chase you." Hey, im tellin' the truth here. He curses allot, is so stubborn (yea yea im such a hypocrite i know and don't care) and rude not to forget. "'Kay well i'll be going now. Guess I'll just awkwardly wander in any classroom saying 'Oh hi is this History??' and then -" I stopped talking. My belly started to rumble loudly and I rubbed it. Aye aye aye! Now I really wish I didn't miss breakfast. And did you know, it's the most important meal of the day? See, you can learn things by sticking with me.

I cleared my throat. "Buh bye" I said, making my way staring into each classroom. Im pretty sure the paper had said Classroom 13 or whatever, just gotta find it now...

(Shinysweety: srry if it's short, I haven't role-played in forever and I sorta got writers block today :c )

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015

SOLO the LYCAN
Hallway

Chapter Two: Part Two
Disobedience and Neglect

"Town?" So they existed elsewhere? How could they possibly live in a town? "Still..." ... Well. She pretty much up and left him there. Huh. At least he gets his alone time, right? Still... Someone else of his own kind? Certainly note-worthy.

"Hey! YOU!!"

"Eh?" Solo turned his head, and it was quickly met with a forceful punch. The werewolf kid he fought yesterday had found and attacked him in the halls. Solo slid on the smooth floor from the impact of the punch, and struggled to get himself back on his feet quickly. A small dribble of blood ran down to his chin from inside his mouth, and he slowly wiped it off. His eyes fixated on his enemy, and nothing else. "Brawl in the Hall, huh? Didn't I teach you yesterday, punk?"

The boy chuckled rather cruelly. "Yeah, but this time I brought some friends!" He growled and started to shake, revealing once more his Werewolf form. Two other boys stepped out from behind him, closer to Solo's age. They both revealed Werewolf forms as well.

"You got your lackies to come help you? So you're openly admitting you're no good at fighting." In the back of Solo's mind, he knew this was a losing battle. He was still recovering, so if he used his powers he'd be out once more, and at the mercy of these beasts. On the other hand, if he didn't use his powers, they'd just as easily have him unconscious. Facing the outcome of this battle, he knew he might die in this very spot. he decided, though, that he'd rather die fighting than to fall and beg for mercy. "I see... Well, if you're ready for another beating, so be it."

Upon the challenge, all three of them ran straight at Solo, their speed unrivaled. Solo had only time to throw up both fists in an "X" shape, covering his face and blocking an onslaught of punches and swipes, though he was definitely not going to last like this. He changed into his wolf form and quickly slipped under their feet, then whipped around three hundred and sixty degrees, tackling the boy from behind, lashing out at the kid's throat with as many bites as he could, as deep as he could sink his teeth, before the other two took notice and swiped him off of the kid's back, sending the gray wolf sliding across the hall and hitting the lockers with a hard clang.

The two older Werewolves instantly followed and began wailing on Solo's body relentlessly. The boy walked slowly toward the group, laughing with delight as Solo was continuously beaten. His throat was bleeding, though he was clearly more interested in the beating than his own wounds.

!

shinysweety

Years
Kailey Marks
Hallway

I peeked into one of the classes, it was empty. My gosh, why do they make it so hard to find classes? I mean seriously, I wish there was a map here. Maybe there's a map on a wall somewhere.. or something. Maybe a little pamphlet sitting around somewhere? Or maybe I got one in my room.. I'd better go check, but fast cause class starts in like 2 minuets! Not that I actually care that much, being late is just awkward sometimes. Hate that feeling where you know everyone's staring at you. I jumped a little when I heard a scream from behind me. At first I thought it was that guy again but apparently not. I slipped into the empty classroom and carefully peeked at what was happening. That Lycon guy was being attacked by some werewolves. Should I go help? Or get the popcorn...

Meh, popcorn it is. Whoop! Just remembered class, i better sneak out here. There was noise in a nearby room, that must be history class. Whoo finally! Better remember the way. I peeked out one more time, everyone seemed busy. "Perfect time.. now!" I thought to myself as I began to silently run my way to the next classroom. Aka Classroom 13! Yes! I made it! And not to late either, sorta. Well the lesson didn't start yet so it's all good.

"Hiya Mister.Teacher." I gave the 'sup nod to to teacher, then made my way to around the middle and sat on my chair. Wonder what kind of stuff they teach here in History, hopefully not about Witches and mage's I can't stand emm! And there fancy shmancy magic.

Well, ima just gonna have to wait and see.

Geras

Roleplayer
Years
Yorick Amherst Lee
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Yorick made his way to class in search of the teacher so he could know what class the boy from the cafeteria belonged to. He had finally made it to the hallway his own class was in when he saw the same boy outside of it. He looked injured by the way he clutched the wall for support, and Yorick wondered whether or not he should try helping him. As he contemplated this, however, another boy began making his way toward the injured one. Yorick had no experience with other Youkai so he could not know what kind most were through scent, but he knew this new boy was a werewolf like himself. He also smelled two others not too far back. He could tell by their clenched fists that they wanted a fight. Yorick further questioned the wisdom of interfering when the newcomer threw a punch straight into the injured boy's face.

Things quickly spiraled out of control as all three werewolves changed into their Youkai forms and assaulted the helpless boy. He transformed into a gray wolf to escape, but he was knocked back and beaten. So he was a Lycan? Yorick had read about those as he studied the types of Youkai that would be at the academy. No, this wasn't the time to be fascinated. Those werewolves had no apparent reason for acting in this way. This could not be their territory, and battles for dominance are always one on one, so why? Yorick looked down and saw blood on the floor from both sides. They were killing each other! Killing was against the law here, so were these boys criminals? He knew they had to be stopped. Fortunately Fry from the cafeteria arrived to help him at that moment, transforming into his Youkai form which was a snowman, but he was pretty much fighting all three on his own. He managed to defeat the one separated from the group and faced the other two, but he was still outmatched. That was when Yorick heard one say "I'm going to skin you alive!" This werewolf was crazy! He couldn't let him do that.

Yorick knew he would not be able to help in his human form and did not want to become a burden with senseless sacrifice so he decided he would break the rules and transform. He knew laws were greater than rules, and criminals could not be allowed to have their way no matter what. He transformed into his werewolf form and sprinted toward the scene, pouncing on the one that had returned to attacking the Lycan. Yorick raised a claw, ready to end it, until he realized he could not commit a crime to stop one, or else he would be a criminal too. He realized he probably only needed to prove his dominance like with wolves and other animals, so he instead pinned him down and snapped his jaws in the creature's face several times. When his companion turned toward him he got up and stepped back, sure to keep space between them. "I am Yorick Amherst Lee, and I will not let you criminals kill this boy! Or skin the other one either!" He kept his claws ready in case they tried to kill him as well, knowing he would need them for self defense in that situation. He then gave a loud howl to call attention to the scene. Hopefully someone with authority would come and could resolve this without bloodshed or lawbreaking if his foes insisted on continuing. He turned toward Fry and saw his claws. He had struck one without it having cut him, but how? He snapped out of it, remembering that he needed to focus on the fight.​

Last edited:

Khawill

<3
Years
I sat in class, bored crazy. I looked at Elise, then at my desk, then back at Elise. I needed to do something, I felt restless. Suddenly I had a great idea, I'd ask to go to the bathroom then do some workouts before anyone thought I was skipping, then I would come back. So I stood up abruptly, and yelled to the teacher, "I uh have to go to the bathroom!" Before running out the class. I slammed the door hard behind me, the sound echoed through the hallway. I looked left, not seeing a bathroom sign, then looked right, seeing a fight.

I looked left again, thinking the bathroom was that way, but then the fight registered in my mind. It was a 3v1, the 1 being the kid from the cafeteria. He was getting demolished by werewolves, something I knew had to hurt. I contemplated leaving him to do what I had planned, but I actually forgot why I had walked out of class in the first place. I figured I could place a few well timed kicks to get them off the kid, then play defensively until he is able to fight, or a teacher comes.

I ditched my human form, there was no way I'd be able to fight them restricted. Luckily their backs were to me, I readied my ice claws, dulled and flattened to prevent fatal blows, and swung it like a bat at the nearest one. His laughing ceased as he was thrown to the ground. I didn't hesitate, bringing my other arm down on the back of the second guy just as my first arm downed the first guy. The other guy wised up, and landed a punch in my jaw before I could recover from my attacks.

The first guy I struck, didn't get back up, since I hit him in the head he probably was locked out, the other two changed their aggression towards me. "You little brat" one said. "I'm going to skin you alive." He wound up a kick and attempted to kick me on the ground. I lifted one of my arms, forcing him to kick solid ice. He winced in pain, he had kicked pretty hard and there was a crack in the ice. He staggered back, limping on his feet.

I stood up and looked at the last guy. One handicapped, one disabled, and one at full power and aware. I wouldn't win this fight alone, I knew a dual with a werewolf would be hard for me, and I knew my only chance was to play defensively. I changed the ice on my arm to be wider, protecting more of my body, but making it less mobile. As I blocked an onslaught of punches and kicks from the third guy, I saw the 2nd guy quickly recover from his minor foot pain, and smile wickedly at me. He walked toward the kid from the lunchroom and returned to beating him. I charged through the guy attacking me and tackled the one beating the lycan kid. I kneeled down next to him, facing the assistants and stood defensively.

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015

SOLO the LYCAN
Hallway

Chapter Two: Part Three
Disobedience and Neglect

Searing, burning pain came from every angle, and to no end. Solo had just begun to close his eyes and accept his fate when two kids from his class (or so he had assumed) ran in and joined the brawl, seemingly on his side. The main boy was out, and the other two were fighting his supposed classmates. He struggled to get back onto his paws, and once able to he leapt onto the back of one of there werewolves; the one fighting Frio.

The werewolf had trouble reaching his claws behind him, and was distracted by struggling to get Solo off, leaving himself open to Frio's attacks. At the same Time, Solo began biting the Werewolf repeatedly, while Frio would make whatever attacks he chose to. The Werewolf then falls to the ground with a crash, and Solo hit the ground equally hard, enough that his body bounced once on impact. He found himself struggling even harder this time to get up.

He emitted a low growl, speaking to Frio, "Just so you know, I didn't do that to save you or anything." There was a look of annoyance in his eyes, though deep down he seemed to be at least mildly thankful. As he took some pawsteps forward, there was a painful-looking limp, hard to not notice. His breathing was somewhat shallow, and there was no doubt from the way he looked that he was in a lot of pain. Despite this, he leapt onto the other Werewolf's back. This time, however, he was quickly shaken off and the thud when he hit the ground also shared to sound of lost breath.

While Solo struggled once more to pick himself up, he found it painful to do much without trying very hard to breathe. He clamped his jaws onto the last enemy Werewolf's leg, though he was immediately kicked off. He slid across the floor, and some of his open wounds left slight blood smear. This time, however, he didn't have the power to pick himself up, and began to hold himself up with his Telekinetic abilities. He was beginning to have a headache, though, and decided it best that he just lie down on the floor. Hopefully the Werewolf fighting the enemy wouldn't have any trouble.

!

Geras

Roleplayer
Years
Yorick Amherst Lee
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Yorick stood his ground, waiting to see whether or not his opponent would submit or not, as Fry continued his battle with the other one. Just then the Lycan managed to pull himself up and jump onto the other werewolf, allowing Fry to take him down. He then attempted to help him, but was at that point too weak to do much. He ended up lying down on the floor out of exhaustion and injury. It was now two against one with the two being his side. "Criminal, give up now. This has no reason to continue, you have been beaten. A wolf without a pack will die, there is no question about that." His foe paused a moment, anger on his face, before stepping forward. Yorick crouched down and snarled ferociously as a warning, displaying his fangs to his opponent. He made a "Tch," noise before running away.

Yorick lunged onto him before he could get away. "I told you to stop, criminals must be punished for their crimes." Yorick snarled once more before getting off of the werewolf. He stepped back returned to his human form, as did Yorick.

"Come on, you're one of us," the boy began. "Why would you protect that Werewolf hater? He started all this anyway. We were just getting revenge for what he did to our friend." Yorick had no idea what this boy was saying.

"Werewolf-hater?" Was a Lycan some sort of werewolf sub-division? "Revenge?" Yorick was very confused. "Define these terms." He received no response, and instead got a look that was similar to the one another boy gave him at the beginning of the day, as well as the one Fry gave him in the cafeteria. Yorick had come to understand this look to mean the person was not going to be of any help in answering his question. He decided he would take the boy to his own teacher instead of waiting for one to come to him. "Come boy, we are going to the teacher." He turned to Fry. "Fry, can you help me take these criminals to the teacher?"​

Claire*

Here's to the crazy ones.
Years
  • Age 33
  • USA
  • Seen Apr 29, 2013

Evan Lee Gildred

A confused smile ran across Eva's face, perplexed at Gavin's oddly timed chuckle. Did he think him silly? That thought was quickly put at ease, however, by the smile that later came to the other boy's face and his thanks that he gave. It seemed as if Gavin was intending to say more, but stopped mid-sentence. His once cheerful smile had turned into a most treacherous scowl. Gavin's gaze ran from Eva, to his left hand. Likewise, Eva also turned his attention there, his curiosity on the gloved hand already high from before. Everything that was happening turned very confusing, very quickly. They had been having a nice conversation, yet it all flipped on its head. Gavin quickly stashed his hand under his desk, for heaven knows what reason. It was all very hard to see from Eva's vantage point.

As Gavin's head searched the room, Eva followed him, trying to see what had so affected him. Maybe being a mage, he was capable of sensing things Eva couldn't. It seemed as if his gaze settled on another boy. The target didn't seem like anything out of the ordinary, or special in any regard. This wasn't a look of friendship, however. The look Eva had spied on Gavin's face was almost one of disgust. There had been a second where he had actually assumed that the look was intended for him and his heart skipped a beat. In his relatively short life, he had seen far too many of those looks. The thought of another being cast his way gave him almost paralytic fear. He studied Gavin for a second, trying his best to ascertain what was going on. Gavin returned his attention back to Eva and tried his best to return to the previous conversation as if nothing had happened, a warm smile helping to sell the idea.

With a soft, somewhat awkward chuckle, Eva looked at him and began to tap idly on his desk. "Trust me, we're a lot more alike than you probably -want- to know," he mumbled almost incoherently. His eyes running back to Gavin's hand, he couldn't contain his questions any longer. "So, uhm, Gavin." He paused and thought it might be a bad idea after all before pushing the hesitance aside. "What just happened there?" His own hand reached out and grabbed Gavin's left. Curiosity running so rampant, Eva didn't even stop to think about how much he might have potentially been invading Gavin's personal space. Normally, something like that would never be overlooked by him, his awareness for such things was typically well tuned. Just like his books, however, once he got invested in something, there was no letting the idea go.

"What's going on with your hand?" He asked in a hushed whisper, his eyes wide with childlike curiosity.​

Last edited:

Sapphire Rose

[I]Only thorns left on this rose.[/I]
Years

Ryuu Higoroshi
Chapter 2: 3C's Homeroom teacher
Classroom 13

As the students started to gather in class Ryuu was ready to start his class and obviously showed this by clearing up his troat untill he got all the attention. "Good morning, like you already knew, I am Higoroshi-sensei." Ryuu started his class with a small smile spreading over his lips. "The first class for today is Youkai History, and that is right at the point where I will start." Ryuu turned around and wrote the word "Youkai" on the black board and drawed a circle around it. "I will start with explaining you how we, Youkai, started to exist." Ryuu turned back to the class again and saw a girl was attempting to enter class without him noticing.

"Miss Marks, you're late, I expect you tomorrow to be here 15 minutes before class begins." Ryuu gave his first punishment for today, it was only a small one but it was still punishment for every average teenager. His smile didn't fade away however and just went on with class. "Youkai litterally means "otherwordly" or "weird" but we're also known as supernatural monsters." Ryuu made a circle below the word "Youkai" and wrote down the little information he gave just now.

"Most of us are granted with Animal features or elemental powers, a few examples are the snowman and woman who has ice as power and the Lamia who are partly snake." again he made a circle and wrote down the little information. "There are many myths about how we started to exist and I will start with the fi-" Ryuu glanced at the door as he heard it opening and one of his co-workers entered his classroom, another teacher. "Ryuu... I have to speak to you... It can't wait, It's very important." The female teacher spoke timidly as he glanced at him with a rather worried expression.

Ryuu only had to take a glance at her face to understand what had happened. "I'll come right away..." Ryuu followed to youthful lady to the door and turned around to the class once more. "Please write down the little information i have given you, I will proceed class when I have returned." Ryuu closed the door and turned around to the female teacher.

"Kagemunde hasn't been found yet... but we found something else." The lady grabbed in her pockets to take out a red tie, the same one Kagemunde-sensei was wearing this morning. "We found a crow wearing this... we suspect shapeshifting magic." The lady spoke as she handed Ryuu the red tie. "Fairytale..." Ryuu whispered and squeezed the tie. "Is there something wrong, Ryuu?" the lady asked him with the same worried expression as she was having just now. "This morning I bumped into a dark figure, I tried to catch him but he escaped to the graveyard." Ryuu said to the female teacher. "Oh my! That is where we found the crow!" The lady gasped and placed a hand on her mouth. "Yuna-sensei, please tell the headmaster about this, I think the crow is Kagemunde." Ryuu revealed her name and placed both of his hands on her shoulder. "Also, bring Saito-sensei to the Teachers lounge, we'll need his magic to change Kagemunde back."

Maya Nami Kyuuketsuki
Chapter 2: food!
Cafetaria

Nami yawned as class started. The Lycan puppy had left, thank goodness... and to cheer her up by a little, Takumi came sitting next to her. Another student came sitting behind her, the same one that was fighting the Lycan puppy in the Cafetaria, shall she greet him? Afterall, it wasn't his fault that her lunch was ruined. Higoroshi-sensei started his lecture about Youkai existence, it was interesting untill a female teacher interupted his class and took him with her. Something was wrong, she could tell by the look on that teachers face. In meanwhile Nami turned to Takumi and the student behind her, ready to make a little conversation.

"Hi there, Takumi, that was fast." Nami greeted Takumi with a slightly better mood. Then she turned around her to face to guy who was pissing of Lycan puppy. "And hello there to you too, i'm Nami." Nami softly smiled. "Are you okay after what happened in the Cafetaria? That Lycan puppy was quite quick tempered." Nami faced takumi after she said that with a serious look.

"If that guy tries to do something to you, please tell me." Nami said, she wouldn't allow that tyrant to touch Takumi. Mostly because he is a human and it could mean his dead. "And you, please be more careful next time." Nami smiled at the student behind her.

Last edited:

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
Years

Kion Gavin - Class 3C

"H-huh?" Gavin said, taken aback by the fact that the one question he didn't want to answer came up. It was to be expected, though; he was acting quite strange and even inadvertently drew attention to his hand. He was conflicted as to whether he should tell Eva. It wasn't that he didn't trust her, but rather it was because he wasn't sure he wanted anyone to know his secret yet. He wasn't sure he wanted anyone to know he was an abomination. Gavin knew that Eva wouldn't be scared of him, though. He was sure of it. Rather, it seemed to be a case of shame. He was ready to accept his magehood, and he almost trashed his humanity. Demonhood was another story altogether. He was ashamed to be considered someone else's, and he was ashamed that he would not be able to see his parents until the matter was settled.

The smile dropped from his face. "It has a mind of its own," He replied. "I don't know why, but I'll figure it out one o' these days."

The teacher greeted the class and Gavin turned around in his desk. The teacher looked much younger than Gavin was expecting, and he looked rather casual given his occupation. The teacher started to teach the lesson of the day, the very basic idea of what a youkai was, and Gavin raised an eyebrow. He thought it strange that they were being taught in a very human way. His diction made him seem as if he were teaching to a class of humans rather than to a class of youkai. He would say how Lamia are part snake, and how we resembled animals...which seemed strange to Gavin. Not all of the youkai were from the human realm, most of them weren't. It didn't make much sense for a youkai teacher in a school of youkai students to treat human realm animals as if they were the norm.

There was nothing to be said on Gavin's part, however, as the teacher was whisked away from the room in a hurry. Gavin decided that he would not copy the notes, partially because he was bothered by what had been said, but also because he already knew the information. Instead, he reopened his tome and started to read.

shinysweety

Years
Kailey Marks
Classroom 13

As I was trying to sneak in to class, the teacher noticed me. Boo hoo. He told me to be 15 minuets early tomorrow! What a butthead! I gave an annoyed sigh, and without a word (normally I would talk back but teachers are teachers, and no-one liked detention. And like being 15 minuets early wasn't enough already.) I made my way to a empty chair right infront to some black haired girl (clue: Maya).

"Let's get this over with.. im not to happy with teacher already." I thought to myself, staring at the blackboard. Class had now continued.... BOOOOORING! To be honest, I never really liked history (or any subject for that matter) , who cares bout it. Most of emm are dead anyways. But atleast it wasn't about 'heroic' Youki's that did 'heroic' things in the past today..

I turned my attention to the wall, all the boringness of teachers teaching was so boring right now. Even if we just started, I. Don't. Care. Oooo is that a little crack in the wall! Amazing! Right about now someone scratching their nose would be amazing. "Hurry up." I mumbled to myself quietly. Then, right when I didn't think the lesson could get any more interesting, the teacher stopped blabbering.

I turned my attention over to the front of the classroom. A lady was standing near the door, talking to the teacher.

Then they both left out to have a happy time at Disney world! Nah just kidding he just left. No teacher in classroom WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Better make the most of the time he's gone.. MP3! I got out my MP3 from my pocket and put it in my sleeve, leaving one of the ear phone's on my hand. That way when he get's back, I can just lean my head on my hand and listen to music while he waits!

I don't know how I do it, im just such a genius.

Last edited:
Back