• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Developing] Pokémon Nox Online

Rayquaza.

Lead Dev in Pokémon Order and Chaos
Years
Route 1 Final:
BUfg0cO.png

Pewter City finished tomorrow(sneak peek):
UTTS7a6.png

I love how this is looking. If you want I can send you my versions of those rock tiles which I edited slightly to make into pond tiles.

Years
  • Seen Dec 27, 2021
Pokémon Base Stat Updates:

I don't know if I mentioned this before, but a lot of 'weak' Pokémon will get their stats and movesets revised to be more competitive.

Raichu:

9NUIQRm.png

Persian:

w13rHuI.png

Rapidash:

kJGND4K.png

Flareon:

GxnvWh7.png

Last edited:

Rayd12smitty

Shadow Maker
Years
  • Seen Feb 21, 2016
Looking really good. I remember seeing this months ago. Glad you're still working on it

Years
  • Seen Dec 27, 2021
• New Feature [Crafting]

Pokémon Nox will have crafting as a feature.

Thing you'll be able to craft:

- Foods (Cake,Bread,Pie etc.)
- Pokéballs (Apricorns)
- Medicine (Potions,elixirs,revives etc)
- Hold Items (Power Band, Focus Sash etc)

Thing you'll be able to gather
- Berries (ofcourse)
- Apricorns
- (Moomoo) milk
- Rocks (mining)

Look forward to screenshots of this new feature in a few days :)

Radical Raptr

#BAMFPokemonNerd
Years
• New Feature [Crafting]

Pokémon Nox will have crafting as a feature.

Thing you'll be able to craft:

- Foods (Cake,Bread,Pie etc.)
- Pokéballs (Apricorns)
- Medicine (Potions,elixirs,revives etc)
- Hold Items (Power Band, Focus Sash etc)

Thing you'll be able to gather
- Berries (ofcourse)
- Apricorns
- (Moomoo) milk
- Rocks (mining)

Look forward to screenshots of this new feature in a few days :)
crafting eh? how will you implement it? I was thinking of adding crafting as well but the problem I have is what sort of material would make sense to be crafted into items or medicine as well as where the player would go to craft

I'll assume you have an idea on how to work it into your game, the question is what sort of materials are you going to use? it would seem weird to craft rocks into hold items (other than those weather stones) regardless, its a great feature to add, and good luck in further production! it sounds like this will be turning out to be a great game!

Years
  • Seen Dec 27, 2021
Sorry for the lack of updates.
I was very busy with school the last couple of weeks.
Right now, I have all the time in the world so expect some updates very soon.
I hope to have some screenshots of the crafting system up this week.

Zeak6464

Zeak #3205 - Discord
Years
  • Age 31
  • USA
  • Seen Oct 9, 2023
Why does my comments keep getting deleted ?
Also i see that you coded the pvp by hand good job at it ! XD
I can't wait to play !

Maruno

Lead Dev of Pokémon Essentials
Years
Why does my comments keep getting deleted ?
Because you keep saying absolutely nothing of interest, which is considered spam.

Please don't post in this thread to respond to me, because that would be off-topic and, again, considered spam. Send me a PM if you want to talk about it.

Years
  • Seen Dec 27, 2021
Pokemon Nox is back and better then ever after 3 months of hiatus.
New features include: Pre-Rendered 3D Graphics, a bank system and more!

Here is a sneak peek of the new graphics:

FQsfXfI.png

I'll keep posting big updates here, if you want to be updated about every small detail you can bookmark the blog: http://pokemonnox.com

Varion Bluefire

A.K.A The Glitch
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 3, 2015
Woah, damn!

Those are some sweet graphics.

Nice to see you're back too.
So many people are coming back, sweeeet!

Years
  • Seen Dec 27, 2021
February 15 2014

Pokemon Nox has a new 16:9 resolution for a multitude of reasons.
The screenshots shows the Petalburg Woods, unfortunately I don't have Tree tiles in my new graphics style ready, yet.

GOYH5dW.png

Radical Raptr

#BAMFPokemonNerd
Years
Revamped the battle graphics:

WcF4zJb.png

I don't know how I feel about them being in open space, I feel like it would be better if they were on a register to give them sort of arrangement in the 3d space illusion

but, to each his own I suppose, the transparency looks pretty good

Years
wow this looks awesome, cant wait to see how this turns out in the future, keep up the good work, looking forward to more

Years
  • Seen Dec 27, 2021
I don't know how I feel about them being in open space, I feel like it would be better if they were on a register to give them sort of arrangement in the 3d space illusion

but, to each his own I suppose, the transparency looks pretty good

Thanks for the feedback, I'm working on battle bases atm.
I'll post a screenshot tonight

wow this looks awesome, cant wait to see how this turns out in the future, keep up the good work, looking forward to more

Thank you.

Years
I think this game has the hashings to become a really good game, I've got a few questions, you aren't obligated to answer what you don't want to answer.

1) Once you complete the game, are you going to release the source to others so they can host their own servers?
2) If no too one, are you going to have some form or means for people to host their own servers.
3) If no to two, are you going to be hosting this personally or do you need a server host? (Not that I can host, I was just wondering.)

Again, this looks really good, I hope you answer these questions, if you don't, oh well.

Years
  • Seen Dec 27, 2021
I think this game has the hashings to become a really good game, I've got a few questions, you aren't obligated to answer what you don't want to answer.

1) Once you complete the game, are you going to release the source to others so they can host their own servers?
2) If no too one, are you going to have some form or means for people to host their own servers.
3) If no to two, are you going to be hosting this personally or do you need a server host? (Not that I can host, I was just wondering.)

Again, this looks really good, I hope you answer these questions, if you don't, oh well.

1. I already released an old source on Ragezone last year, which has since evolved into this: http://forum.chaos-project.com/index.php/topic,13542.0.html.

3. I already have a vps which I'm currently using to test the game, in a few weeks I may do a stress test to see how many people the server can handle.

Back