• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

POKEMON ~NEBULA~

which nightmare ponyta looks better on page 6?

• The first one

Votes: 230 74.4%
  • The second one

Votes: 86 27.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Apr 1, 2024
@kian: I'm pretty sure that the middle cannon is the back of the gun

Oh and I had an idea for a fossil pokemon:

Mammoth Pokemon: Rock/Ice

I also had a hunt idea:

HoMachop: Rock/ Fighting (Its like a prehistoric Machop lol).

Last edited:

alucard_989

.:The Dyslexic Vampire:.
Years
  • Age 34
  • TN
  • Seen Nov 2, 2013
Andinator I have you something special xD
36c89d08c8d8aed156bb4d21c5962673_35505.png
†Woolyhorn†

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Apr 1, 2024
I like the idea, but its kind of small (make it bigger but not past 80 x 80). and I think the back needs some work. but overall. I really like the diea (but its missing a trunk lol)

silenteko

Wannabe Aqua Grunt
Years
yo ppls i tried to make houndaster.....and failed horribly...doing it again when i have a mouse instead of laptop pad......i was thinking of making the bones form over his/her head like a helmet.
is that a good idea or no? and i think that the cerberus idea is overrated so i was thinking of a sickle/sythe on his tail.
oh yeah before i forget...has anyone seen silent hill...well i thought what if there was an island with the corrupetd pokemon on it, but the trainers there are pyramid heads
most of them wear torn bloody suits with the pyramid head, but were theres a legendary pokemon, THE Pyramid head (off of silent hill) is protecting it.
oh and the battle music for there should be the static or the alarm..xD i thought that would be bad ass

alucard_989

.:The Dyslexic Vampire:.
Years
  • Age 34
  • TN
  • Seen Nov 2, 2013
Well my 3rd one today guys xD

ddd9bd98b5ce90114f120340c0a8c527_35506.png
Herax ( the name is a play on "Hera" "Cross" = X )
Anyway here ya go ..Heracross evo

~Kian~

Spriter In The Making
Years
very cool ^^^^

great sprite alucard_989 really cool maybe change the colours could be a heracross evo oops just noticed it is lol

also i got an idea for a corrupted, Carvahana (spelt wrong??) its normal one is sharpedo

then the evil one is the angler fish thing,

and the good one is a dolphin

also i got an idea for our first bug and light type its bug/light

a GLOWORM It has a small light on its lower body thats all i got so far so think ill make it when i think of some ideas because im ok with small pokemon sprites

(it could replace wurmple in the pokedex)

Thanks,

~kian

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Apr 1, 2024
@Alucard:
Hey man, your getting better and better (though its still too small). Heres a tip. when I sprite, I have an official sprite next to it that is roughly the same size. it helps me out with size and shading (your is pretty much RSE style). As an example, Heracross's body is almost twice the size of the one presented here (which I presume is the evolution. Furthermore, It doesn't bear enough resemblence like other sprites (sove for snorunt family evo). For example, look at sneasel and weavile. They both have a lot that is different, but maintain the same theme (which is usually presented in a slight change of face). as you can see, weaviles face is more detailed than sneasels. it has more defined lashes, and its teeth are slightly bigger. outside of the face, it has an extra claw for each hand, which again adds more detail. As for advice on this sprite, I'd say make the horn more like heracrosses but with more detail (like small spikes around random areas of the horn). Also, you missed the most important part of the evo process: the eyes. As small as it seems, the eyes do present what makes a pokemon look like another one. This can be seen in Spweeds evolution: It maintains three eyes throughout. In galburns, it maintains its beady eyes, even if the second evo doesn't look anything like the first or second in body shape. Meanwhile, Neblug's evo all have the beady eyes as well (though it gets smaller). Another thing that is important is pallete. In case you haven't noticed most evolutions maintain a similar pallete (for that reason, Mamoswine doesn't bare too much resemblence to piloswine). So yea. look at some DP sprites and work on it

@Defno:
Sweet man, only probelm is the helmet sceen

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Apr 1, 2024
errr. that gives me a image of something pervy i saw before. so (on a completely onesided basis) I hate it (btw people, dont look it up

~Kian~

Spriter In The Making
Years
ive seen that it 2 its hangin :(

ive got an idea on how the bug will look so ill do an outline :)

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Apr 1, 2024
Hey guys i got something for the fans:

Mystery Gift Events?!?
Spoiler:

Have fun trying to guess the persons roll and whatnot (btw, alex, this shadow is of a new sprite i made for it. Its completely scratch!!! My first actually)

snap12

Billie Jean is not my lover
Years
not to get off topic, but how do you get those pokemon in your sig? haha

Years
  • Seen Sep 11, 2013
Here is the background for the hunt system.
It isn't much but I promise you that it will look amazing once it is all done.
As of now the system is only one colored but, It won't be hard to change.
Everything on the system (Even digits) will be pictures.
This allows for easy and more customizable future updates.

I am currently making the pictures for a system that will hold up to 20 hunts, but will be able to have as many as possible at a latter time.

The rounded black corners are transparent, not black.

So, without farther ado, here is the background:

~Kian~

Spriter In The Making
Years
WOW very cool ty im glad your making great progress :) Cant wait to see it in the game wooohoo :D

~kian~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back