• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

Rate The Signature Of the Person Above You

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aizuke

[b]long sword style[/b]
Years
The image is really bad quality and I dislike how the images are aligned different. :\

And I don't see the need for having the sig text..

2/10

Years
Omg, that is amazing. Everything about this sig is perfect. I usually dont do this, even if I really like a signature, but this is really kick-butt.

10/10

Years
As I've said before. Stop blocking photobucket or find some way to see photobucket images.

9/10. Same as last time. I don't like the clickable plug, but if I ignore the context of the text, it makes a nice decoration to the sig.

...Fine. 5/10. Meh recolors, bad scaling, unreadable text, and jpg compression. Not having GIMP is not an excuse. (For one, you can get it.)

Years
7/10.

As I've said before, my parents don't allow downloading. My computer is as dead as it is, so I can't. But I'll find some way to make a new sig....anything else I could do to make it better? Help, please. I'm tired of looking at it.

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
Years
It is....just a banner. Not a good one as well. ;;

Lack of text gives some - points too. ;;

5/10

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years
Erm, 7/10.

This is a bit hypocritical coming from me (especially if you knew me pre-PC or at the beginning when I joined), but I'm not a big fan of avvies that are to wide or long compared to their height and width respectively. Plus, I dunno, the sig. tag looks kinda plain, mind the really weird stuff done to Sasuke (I think that's who it is?).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back