• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic Fan Club

Sweet Candace

So Awesome! /)^ɛ^(\
Years
I'd like to join, if that's alright.

Fav Ep: Tricky one. Party of One, Griffon the Brushoff, Sonic Rainboom are my top three, and they're more or less interchangable as far as favorite.
Favorite Main Pony: Tied between Dashie and Pinkie. Do I have to choose just one? =/
Favorite Side Pony: Whooves. If noncanon side ponies aren't acceptable, then Octavia or Vinyl Scratch.

About Me: I'm 20 years old and I love this show and especially the fandom that comes with it. I'm also a crossover freak, and with help from a very talented 3d designer I know, I'm planning out a Kingdom Hearts/MLP Crossover (one that is NOT Sora-centric, for a change; in fact, I'm not currently planning to have him appear at all,) and eventually, a psychological/surreal piece (that's more distant however, so details aren't necessary just yet.)

I'm also a shipper, I'm sad to admit; I used to try to stay away from that stuff, but I ended up reading a certain fanfic that got me utterly hooked. I won't name the ship unless I'm asked though. I'd rather avoid starting any ship-to-ship combat from any overzealous fans.

Finally, I'm a gamer. Name a game franchise (yeah, yeah, name something really obscure, never gotten THAT reply before =p ) and I've probably played it. I also don't do console wars and I'm not obsessed with graphics. If a game is fun, I play it. I don't care whether others approve or not.

Well, it will help me put you into a pony group better, so decide between Dashie and Pinkie please.

Welcome to the club.

~Ryukaa

total nerd
Years
I'd like to join, if that's alright.

Fav Ep: Tricky one. Party of One, Griffon the Brushoff, Sonic Rainboom are my top three, and they're more or less interchangable as far as favorite.
Favorite Main Pony: Tied between Dashie and Pinkie. Do I have to choose just one? =/
Favorite Side Pony: Whooves. If noncanon side ponies aren't acceptable, then Octavia or Vinyl Scratch.

About Me: I'm 20 years old and I love this show and especially the fandom that comes with it. I'm also a crossover freak, and with help from a very talented 3d designer I know, I'm planning out a Kingdom Hearts/MLP Crossover (one that is NOT Sora-centric, for a change; in fact, I'm not currently planning to have him appear at all,) and eventually, a psychological/surreal piece (that's more distant however, so details aren't necessary just yet.)

I'm also a shipper, I'm sad to admit; I used to try to stay away from that stuff, but I ended up reading a certain fanfic that got me utterly hooked. I won't name the ship unless I'm asked though. I'd rather avoid starting any ship-to-ship combat from any overzealous fans.

Finally, I'm a gamer. Name a game franchise (yeah, yeah, name something really obscure, never gotten THAT reply before =p ) and I've probably played it. I also don't do console wars and I'm not obsessed with graphics. If a game is fun, I play it. I don't care whether others approve or not.

Welcome! :D
You're making an MLP/Kingdom Hearts crossover? I love you. Just saying. xDDD;;
You gotta report on progress from time to time! I'm sure we would love it. (I would, anyway. Haha.)

...Which fanfic did you read? xDD;;
Just curious. I don't ship myself, but I support a few pairings that come along. o3o

Also, I'm in the same boat as you with graphics. Honestly, I don't see why graphics have become such a big deal these days. I mean, it's the content that counts, right? I've heard people saying that Zelda: Skyward Sword doesn't even compare to Skyrim, simply because it's on the Wii. Anyway, we're getting off-topic. xD;

So yeah! Enjoy your time in this club, and once again; Welcome!
Out of curiousity, have you began Season 2 yet? :o

dream's-epilogue

Worthless
Years
Well, it will help me put you into a pony group better, so decide between Dashie and Pinkie please.

Welcome to the club.

Fine...side me with Pinkie then. I want it on record that I hold the two in equal regard, however! =p and thank you.

Welcome! :D
You're making an MLP/Kingdom Hearts crossover? I love you. Just saying. xDDD;;
You gotta report on progress from time to time! I'm sure we would love it. (I would, anyway. Haha.)

Thanks for the welcome ^^
Yep, I've got quite a bit planned out for it. I'd share ideas if it's permitted, though that could end up derailing the thread, so...I don't know about that. Maybe over VM or PM or a separate thread or something.
Not a whole lot is done at this point. My friend is making the models for it, and once I get a chance to start practicing 3D modelling I'll try to help out, but we're in the crux of college finals so I haven't had a lot of free time to work on it. I've got several storyboards outlined, and he's JUST completed one of the keyblade models, but once these next couple of weeks are over, we'll be moving forward with full steam.

...Which fanfic did you read? xDD;;
Just curious. I don't ship myself, but I support a few pairings that come along. o3o
I'll just tell you this, the author's handle is Butterscotchsundae. Maybe you've heard of her, maybe you haven't, but her fanfics are very popular; she's got a lot of acclaim for both making the characters very true to their canon selves while keeping the elements she adds within believability. Fair warning, some of her work is a bit grimmer and more mature than the series (nothing THAT grimdark, some implied/apparent death and action scenes that are a little more intense than what you'd see on the show.) Probably what made it most enjoyable though is that she backs up the shipping with a good deal of canon material and makes it feel as if it could really happen (it won't of course, but it feels like it could.) If you like good fanfics, look her up on dA sometime. ^ (One last FYI, not all of her work is shipping, but the most popular of it is.)
Out of curiousity, have you began Season 2 yet?
I have, I've seen every episode except the latest one. I like how it's been going so far, though there have been moments that I wasn't particularly thrilled about (mostly involving Dashie.)

olih

Who says you can't go home?
Years
Welcome :D 3D? So you mean it's not a fic, but like a (selfmade) episode or something?

dream's-epilogue

Worthless
Years
Yes, something like that. It'd be an ongoing series of 3d minisodes. The exact format will have to wait until I get my hooves on the appropriate resources and see what works best, but that's the general idea.

The worlds they'll visit is current being decided upon. Primary plot is being outlined first, then worlds are being chosen to compliment that. At present, the worlds are being based on various T-and-below game franchises, with a few familiar KH worlds appearing as well. I'm also open to suggestions for worlds, and I can share the ideas we've got now if anyone is interested.

olih

Who says you can't go home?
Years
That's so cool! I don't know anything about that stuff to even attempt it... XP But yeah. I'm not even halfway through the only KH game I have (Recoded), so I probably shouldn't give too many suggestions :3

dream's-epilogue

Worthless
Years
Holy buck, that song, and the original, remind me very heavily of Darkness of Fear, from Castlevania (Judgement, to be precise; mediocre game, excellent soundtrack.) Influenced by, perhaps, or merely a coincidence?

I've been trying to track down music for use in the project as well, but there's just so much...curse you, bronies, and your absurdly-expansive creativity T_T (on an unrelated note, that song might just have inspired me to include Octavia as a party member >.> )

~Ryukaa

total nerd
Years
Everyone!
The first week of the draw-off has passed, and tons of entries are in already! xD;
So far, they all look amazing!
I'm still working on my piece, so it isn't there yet. It will probably be there by about third week, or so. Haha.
Is anybody else thinking of joining in? I still really encourage everyone to do so. Just for fun! You don't need to be a master or anything. Just a drawing with the best of your ability would be sweet!

Anyway, to help support this, I will be holding a mini-competition of my own!
Sooo, draw your piece and submit it here(and to the actual competition. Though, this is optional) before January 1st.
There will be three prizes. What those prizes will be? Well, you'll see. (I haven't thought of it yet, but I'll decide on that in the upcoming days.)

I'll also be posting a few activities every week or so, leading up until New Years as well!
So everyone, look forward to that!

Join in the Christmas spirit, and have fun! You don't need to do any of this, but I personally think it would be fun for the group. Well, anyway! That's all I have to say for now. Thanks for reading through that block of text.

tl;dr

I encourage you to join the December Draw-off. I will also be holding a mini-competition here as well, with prizes! (not decided.)
I will also be posting weekly activities until New Years.

Anyway, that's really it this time. xD;

Last edited:
Years
I wish I had time but even if I did, I'm not too interested in drawing ponies for some reason. >: I'm going to get rid of my OC too since I'm just... not an OC fan haha.

And ugh... in the end I can't donate to PC because Paypal in the US wants our accounts to be verified with a bank account or credit card number to send money, even if we have a sufficient Paypal balance. I really wanted to donate to PC, plus that blue name would have been a nice bonus D:

Ineffable~

DAT SNARKITUDE
Years
Don't be fooled by my absence, everypony. I just can't be here to discuss new episodes since I'm staying behind intentionally. I'm still closely following this club now, not in a stalking way but in an "anything interesting for me to comment on?" way. xD
Anyway, to help support this, I will be holding a mini-competition of my own!
Sooo, draw your piece and submit it here(and to the actual competition) before January 1st.
There will be three prizes. What those prizes will be? Well, you'll see. (I haven't thought of it yet, but I'll decide on that in the upcoming days.)

Oh wow! A mini club drawoff sounds really great! ^^ I would love to participate, buuuut . . . do I have to put it in the big drawoff if I submit it to the club? xD

More events like this sounds really fun. I'm excited for them. <3

~Ryukaa

total nerd
Years
Oh hey, Effy!
You don't need to put it in the big one. xD;
...Yeah, I decided to make that optional. xDD;;

I'm thinking of maybe a sing-off as well. What do you guys think? :D

Ineffable~

DAT SNARKITUDE
Years
Oh hey, Effy!
You don't need to put it in the big one. xD;
...Yeah, I decided to make that optional. xDD;;

I'm thinking of maybe a sing-off as well. What do you guys think? :D
Hey to you, bro~

I would support a sing-off because it sounds fun for those involved, but just so you know I wouldn't participate myself. :P

Melinda

[b][i][color=#fff]#teamsonia[/color][/i][/b]
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Sep 18, 2022
I haven't been active in this club at all. D:

I'm so sorry. I'm still getting caught up on the new episodes of MLP.

Pink Jigglypuff

-Insert text here-
Years
- Favorite Episode:All of them
- Favorite Main Pony:Pinkie Pie
- Favorite Side Pony:Princess Luna if she counts
- About Me:I'm obsessed with the color pink and Pinkie Pie .When I first watched the series I fell in love with it.

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
Years
Welcome to the herd, Pink Jigglypuff! Hope you enjoy your stay! =D

And well, after just a week and a bit, I'm now caught up to the series. Isn't that just THE! BEST! POSSIBLE! THING?! XD

And a drawing competition? Hmm, I haven't done anything in ages, but I'll see what I can do. X3

Back