• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN OPEN] The Pokémon Trainer Academy (T) [Best Veteran 4Q '11]

Fuyu

The answer is at the top...
Years
Skye

Ellie chuckled. "I'm going to warn you little man: Rama is more than a barker. I just didn't want you to hit my Skye." Skye raised an eyebrow at his Espeon and stroked her head. As always, being a "living Styler" (that joke from Cam was going to be made at his death bed) made you rather aware of your Pokemon, particularly when you had an overly affectionate Psychic type.

"Possessive," Rama hummed to her, causing the Pokemon to glower.

"You're lucky I can't zap you," she threatened.

"Should have learned an attack that could," he retorted. Skye shuddered at the idea of zapping. He could barely tolerate Jolt and that was because he had met the Jolteon as an Eevee. Rama saw this and swished his tail, nudging his partner's foot gently. It was the closest Rama would get to being nice. He glanced at Sprinkles. "Kid, lose the googly-eyes. Ellie finds that annoying."

"Ssh!" Ellie hissed, though she didn't deny it. Being stared at like that annoyed her, mostly because of events she hated talking about.

Ciel

Ciel almost inwardly panicked at the thought of AncientPower hitting Chika. His Togetic was sturdy but not that sturdy. Thankfully the other trainer reacted enough to block the move. He smiled in thanks as the Ambipom was knocked unconscious. Time to wrap this up, he thought softly. Chika twirled in midair with delight, spreading Joy Dust everywhere she could. He smiled lightly at his delighted partner. "Chika! Energy Ball!" She chirped and closed her eyes, forming a green orb in front of her chest. Nodding firmly, she fired it at the Dugtrio, oblivious of the Earthquake currently occurring.

??? and Ash

The girl's giggle, almost sweetly breathless, wafted through the room. "You don't get along well do you?" She patted Rotom's head lightly and smiled. "Crazy is as crazy does..."

"Something tells me you've been listening to your brother too much," Ash commented, the woman appearing next to the strange girl, smirking. Sparx growled from behind her pant legs, glowering at Quin and the fight his Minun and the Poochyena seemed deeply involved it.

The girl waved. "Hiya Ash."

Ash winked and smiled. "We meet again kiddo," she commented to Quin almost lazily. "How's that psychic boy?"

Years
Jack Jacobs
At the seashore

Jack used his pokedex to research the pokemon around the area, he was adept with Kanto and Johto pokemon but was looking to add regional diversity to his team and ignored the tentacruels floating about. Staryus and Goldeens were far from his mind and the sight of the wobbling Psyducks was a joke and he quickly turned his eyes away from those. Jack was looking for something specific or something that could add greatness to his team.

Blade stood further away from his trainer than usual just taking in the sights and sounds of the ocean, his trainers reaction to the lose was not one that he had expected and this pokemon hunt was not one he planned on taking part in. "Maybe magikarp" Jack mumbled as he continued wandering around the seashore "Gyarados is a wickiiid pokemon but I heard they are hard to train" Blade shuck his head as his trainer continued his mumbling and pondering. Jack had everything planned out in his head, a rotation system, new training schemes and new strategies to come up with. It was just to get the pokemon. "Krabby is a kanto pokemon but still a good choice, or maybe a corphish"

(When are you going to calm down) Blade thought as his trainer rustling through his bag looking for pokeballs. Jack snapped into a momentary state of normality as Blade knocked him on his head before pointing out a pokemon in the distance. Jack looked across and spotted a Feebas flopping around in the water, to Jacks disappointment Blade wanted him to catch that thing but the opinion of his most trusted partner was always valuable to him. Jack had to wonder though why the previously uninterested had showed him a pokemon, In Blades mind though it had to do with the fact that Jack was hell bent on catching a pokemon so it might as well be one He approved of.

"It is a shabby and ugly Pokémon. However, it is very hardy and can survive on little water." The pokedex read out and it drew a sigh from Jack "Well it's not lying" Jack joked triggering a little smirk from Blade. Jack watched as the little fish pokemon flopped about at the edge of the water, and with a sigh Jack went to his belt releasing Shadow from its pokeball.

An ugly Feebas and a mischievous Gastly both looked uninterested in battling "Oh what an exciting fight this will be" Jack moaned

Sapphire Rose

[I]Only thorns left on this rose.[/I]
Years
Roxas Jaden Asakura

"Oh boy!"

"Dude... Stop doing that..."

"Why?! This is so much fun!"

"You'll fall into the water..."

"Ofcourse i won't! Don't be so scaredy cat, Obilivio!"

"I'm NOT a scaredy cat... But you tend to-"

"Ahhhh!!!!"

"Be reckless...."

The Lucario helped the 16 years old boy back on the boat, today was the day that they entered The Pokemon Academy for team rocket's case, it was Roxas's mission to get information, or recruit members. But he actually found just the fact that he was on a Academy exciting.

Next to the boy were sitting his friend Jaden the Pikachu and Luna the Umbreon. Luna was a bit odd, she had pink rings on her body instead of yellow, and instead of having a ring on her forehead, she had a pink crown.

After Obilivio pulled Roxas back on the boat before falling into the water it didn't take long before they arrived by the harbor. 'Yeeey!' Roxas immediately took his stuff and ran to the suicune dorms. He knew the map of the school out of his head because he kept looking at it during the travel.

"Roxas!!' Obilivio follows the boy. Jaden was on Roxas's shoulder and Luna just followed him together with Obilivio. "Are you just as excited as me buddy?!" Roxas asked him excited.

"Pika pika!!" He answered just as excited as Roxas. "(He's an handful sometimes isn't he?)" Luna asks Obilivio with a little charming smile. "I like him better on the days that he's not so hyper." Obilivio answers.

Greiger

A mad mind... hehe
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Oct 1, 2023
Lucia Francisco Bernavard​

Lucia sighed as she combed her fingers through Samuel's fur. It was time to bring out the monster. She grabbed Diana's pokeball and released the Aron onto the ground near Samuel. Immediately Diana was looking around, trying to find a opponent. Lucia frowned and picked her up, "Diana. You have to stop being so energetic. It doesn't suit a Bernavard. You need to be reserved, neat, and proper. Not loud and obnoxious. You just can't be going up to other pokemon demanding a fight. Samuel, the first lesson you are to teach her is how to hold back her eagerness. Take her outside and be prompt."

The Absol bowed his head, "Of course. Follow me Diana." When he saw the Aron was doing the exact opposite of him he sighed. "This will help you become stronger." The Aron ran beside him and the two headed out through the hallways and outside. Samuel led Diana to a tree. "Now, you're first lesson is quite simple. You need to reel in your eagerness and learn how to listen to orders. Lucia is an excellent tactician and once she learns more about how you move and how your attacks work then you will be on the road to getting stronger. Now, I'm going to be saying different commands. You are to perform them as fast as you can and keep up with them. Once you successfully accomplish that then we will move onto the next phase of your training. Ready?

Diana eagerly nodded. "Sidestep left, sidestep right, left, right..." Diana quickly began to move her body, but she quickly got out of tune with Samuel's commands. Samuel just gazed down at her, "Again!" The Aron growled and positioned herself again.

Lucia saw that Danielle was still getting her food. That didn't bother Lucia, she could wait as long as needed.

Nideous

The world refused to change...
Years
Brian

Bri blushed, relizing he was still holding onto her and quickly put his hands down to his sides.

"U-um... Th-t-h-that's cool. You'll figure out what you want to do in time." he said slowly, unaware that they were closer together than before, and that his hand was practically right next to hers. "Shall we go?" he asked, smiling at her.

Sprinkles and Duster.

"Shut. Up. Rama. I swear, I wish that could make you shut up. It would be so much better." Sprinkles growled, turning his attention to the zorua. He was well aware that Rama would be able to beat him sensless. That fact made him want to get stronger. And when Ellie said pretty much the same thing, it made him even more determined. One day, he was going to take out Rama for both of them! One day...

"Sprinkles! Come on! We have to find Bouncy! That girl wandered off!" Duster said, half way down the road from him. Again!?

"Stupid brat..." the eevee said before bolting after Duster, putting an end to that conversation before it turned emberrassing.

Thyme and Bouncy.

Thyme yawned as she walked. She was bored. She hoped that she'd find Brian soon, as she had become slightly nervous about walking around by herself, given what had happened last time.

"Yay! Thyme play!" a familiar voice said, and an igglybuff landed on top of the snivy.

"Gah! Bouncy, get off!" Thyme said with a slight hiss in her voice as she shoved Bouncy away. The igglybuff laughed happily and rolled around Thyme, who picked her up.

"Yay!" Bouncy cried happily.

"Where is Brian?" Thyme said as nicely as she could.

Drake

Axy cried out as he was shoved to the ground, and stared with terror at the Fraxure.

"Ax!" he shouted as his face just about got slapped off by the attack. He stumbled a little and collapsed. Drake wordlessly returned the under leveled Axew and pointed at Fraxure.

"Now the fun begins. Get her Killita! Hit her with Dragon Breath!" Drake said. His slightly smaller than normal flygon blasted past him, a jet of purple and yellow flame already being fired at Fraxure. He smiled and picked up Axy's ball, getting his itmes ready. He only had two Full Restores aqnd a Max Revive on him, but he figured that he probably shouldn't item spam her to death. He'd save what he had until Killita or Maris needed them.

Quin

The poochyena growled weakly and backed into a corner as another human appeared, and he barked fiercely at the pair of them.

"Oh hush Doggy! Go, pokeball!" Quin said, ignoring Ash as he tossed the ball, which captured his new pokemon this time. Mai leapt to his shoulder, and he grinned before turning to her.

"Who are you talking to? And Ciel? I dunno, last I heard he was in the hospital. Anyways, what are you doing in this desolate place Ms. Ashara? A "delicate lady" like yourself would... Ah, who am I kidding. You fit right in with the rest of the spooks." Quin said teasingly, earning a laugh from his minun.

"Who are you calling crazy, ghost?" Zara said challengingly.

"Shut up Zara. No one wants to hear you making threats." the red haired teenager said cheerfully.

Last edited:

Megaman765

Really wants shiny Porygon Z:3
Years
Mark keept a good eye around the cave. Snype was doing the same thing, still drying off from his scene with Len. Mark rolled his eyes when Daniel mentioned Rock Pokemon being tough. Well no duh... they were rock for a reason. He kept it to himself though. Whatever Pokemon he saw earlier looked cool enough for him to capture and add to his team...

"Hey Daniel, you know about a Pokemon that kind of looks like some purple.. scorpion bat thing? It looks familiar to me but I don't quite remember the name." Mark said.

Len stayed close to Alexis, though not to close to get shocked from the electricity she was discharging.

"Ever travel through a cave before? Can't say I'm familiar with the feeling myself. Mark was more of a city person when he was a kid." Len said.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
XYLOPHONE
12.png
239.png
240.png

→ on a boat

"The wind in my hair and the sun in my face... Did I remember to put on sunscreen?"

Xylo stood on the deck, leaning out over the fence with a pleased look on his face. He thought she could spot some pokémon down there in the water. Soon they would be his to catch! Then again, he already had good pokémon. Would he need any more? He turned around to look towards the center of the deck. Monk the Magby lay on a sunlounger, borrowing Xylo's sunglasses and seemed to be very content with his life at the moment. That was until he suddenly jumped up with a little scream.

He threw off the sunglasses and saw Duke the Elekid standing by his feet giggling. He had used a Thundershock on Monk to scare him. Duke laughed out loud now while Magby steamed. The next moment, the two pokémon were in a dogfight in the middle of the deck.

"HEY! What's going on here? Break it up!" a sailor came running. "No fighting on board!"

Xylo sighed. This happened almost every day. Walking up to the pile of moving limbs that was his pokémon, his experienced hands reached in and grabbed one ear (or something resembling an ear) of both the pokémon. The fighting immediately ceased.

"Sorry sailor!" he said with a happy and cute smile towards the man. He melted down before the angel like boy and hastily said that it was no trouble at all but that he maybe should keep a better eye on them.

"You guys," he said when the sailor had left and people had stopped looking at them, and released their ears (or that something resembling an ear). "Save that for our opponents on the island, will you?"

Duke nodded eagerly with a wide smile and Monk crossed his arms with an untrusting look at his partner, but nodded as well. Then another creature suddenly dropped down onto Xylo's head. It had been hovering above.

"Free!" the Butterfree called Princess said, jumping up and down and tugging on her trainer's hair. Luckily, he wasn't very sensitive there.

Xylo's attention was drawn to the horizon by Princess urging jumps. "Ah, Oak island!" They quickly came closer and Xylo's eyes grew wide with excitement. "Oh, there's probably many strong trainers there, but we'll manage just fine, right? I'll have to start battling right away so that people see that I can do it! But that might make me look like a showoff... Maybe I should just keep my pokémon out of the pokéballs so that people understand that I'm a trainer! But then again, most people are trainers there in some way... And what pokémon would I keep out? Duke? Or Monk? Princess would be cute... but that might make me look too cute-"

The sound of a horn blowing on the boat stopped his frantic thoughts. They had arrived. Returning Duke and Monk to their pokéballs and stepping onto the island, there were some teachers there to welcome him and the other trainers who were on the same boat as he was. Xylo hadn't greeted any of the other trainers yet. Some looked as nervous as he felt, but most of them looked creepily cool and calm. What was that about? He frowned but quickly changed into his cute appearance when he walked past the teachers.

"New Raikou Dorm students, here!" a voice called out and Xylophone saw the young trainers flock around three different people with three different standards. Each bore a special color and a special legendary pokémon. And there was his: Raikou. He walked up to it but couldn't help seeing some of the blue students smile naughtily at him. He only put up a nonchalant look and walked right past them.

At the yellow group, he realized why they all looked so yellow. They all wore the same yellow jacket. One was handed to him as well, much to his displeasure.

"Do we... have to wear these?" he said.

"Of course!" a girl beside him said. Her hair was red and she wore round, thin glasses and kept her hair in two pigtails. Under the horribly yellow jacket, she seemed to be wearing a light, peach colored top and beige shorts as well as a pair of sneakers.

"They look horrible," Xylo said truthfully and pouted.

"No can do. You're a Raikou now! Me too! I'm Arizona! Nice to meet you!"

Xylo raised a skeptical eyebrow at the hyperactive girl and then looked down at his own spotless appearance. Today he was wearing black pants and a black shirt, and on top of that a white vest and a white bow tie. He looked marvelous, to say the least. With this jacket... it would all be ruined.

"What happens if I refuse?"

"Oh, better not challenge destiny, Gary Oak could punish you himself!" Arizona said solemnly.

"Right," Xylo sighed and put it on. So begins his career as an Academy student. Why couldn't he have gotten a blue jacket instead, or even a red one...

Sir Bastian

Christina - Crossroads
Years
"A few times…" Alexis replied, looking around warily while lifting her tail high in the air, illuminating the small-ish cave, that seemed to be mouthing out into a slightly bigger cave, further in. "There was a tunnel from Vermillion to Pewter City, full of Digletts. They weren't hostile or anything, but it was fun exploring it. We did that a couple of times." She turned her head and smiled up at Len.
"What kind of adventures did you get up to, then? Did you just stick to the city and train there, or…?"

Daniel furrowed his brows a little, lifting a hand to scratch the side of his head, peering around the cave as he did, walking quietly to not startle whatever Pokémon Mark had seen.
"Uh… bat… Zubat, Golbat…" he quieted down, thinking for a little while before snapping his fingers, realization washing over him. "Ah! Gligar! I thought I knew it. They're not all that common, from what I hear… but I dunno about here on the island. Is that what you saw earlier..?"

He glanced over at Mark questioningly, but blinked and turned his head to look over his shoulder towards the entrance which was now smaller than before, as they had gone deeper in. Something was rumbling, as if stones were grinding against each other, but he couldn't see anything. He came to a stop and glanced to Mark. "… Do you hear that…?"

Megaman765

Years
"The Digglet cave? Oh yeah I remember that... never did go through that route. We mostly stayed around the urban areas of Kanto. We never did travel much until now." Len replied. Len began to feel a rumbling sound as well.

Mark stopped a moment as he heard the sound of stones grinding. He put the tone of his voice down a bit quieter.

"Probobly wild pokemon residing in here... Keep the volume down and hopefully we won't anger them... I don't know if they're territorial or not..." Mark said. As they treked through the cave. Meanwhile, the group was being watched by a lone Gligar. She was mostly keeping an eye on Snype. His eyes were glowing slightly in the cave as he was a cave dwelling pokemon himself.

"Kehe, While we're here, keep an eye out for any kinds of minerals. I haven't eatten from a cave in awhile." Snype said.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
XYLOPHONE
12.png
239.png
240.png

→ raikou dorms

The house with the dorms looked elegant enough, but when Xylo entered his dorm room, he was a bit disappointed. It was ok, but his own fine home was much more stylish and better taken care of than this was. Were students meant to clean after themselves? Ugh... He unpacked his stuff and took off the yellow jacket. He didn't want to wear it more often than necessary.

"It's awesome! I love this!" he could hear Arizona shout from her own room down the hall. She sure was energetic. Xylo found that annoying. He wanted to be energetic too! No wait... he couldn't be like that. He was a fine boy. He had to behave.

"XYLO!"

It made him jump. Turning around, he saw Arizona standing in his doorway. "You done unpacking? I heard classes are already over for today, so let's go explore and battle and stuff!" She waved her hands excitedly.

"Why me?" Xylo asked.

"Oh, not just you." The red head gestured behind her. Two boys with confused looks and another girl who looked very shy stood behind her. "These are Mortimer, Ragnar and Ursula. They are new too so let's go together!"

"Hm..." Xylo pretended to be considering her offer. Inside, he was almost bursting with excitement of his own. He'd love to go explore! "Alright."

→ oak town

The group of five left the Raikou dorms to see what the island was like. Xylo conversed politely with the other students and learned that Mortimer was from Johto, Ragnar from Sinnoh and the very shy Ursula finally squeezed out that she had come all the way from Unova. Arizona was a proud Hoenn-person, as she put it. He found that all of them had some really bad quality though; Ragnar was apparently very strong and sporty but not very bright; Mortimer was very bright and nerdy but not very athletic at all; Ursula was even shorter than Xylo was and very cute with her long blonde hair, but he didn't learn much more about her since she was so freakingly shy. And Arizona... she seemed to be all over the place and finding everything exciting, but she was incredibly annoying.

By the time they had reached the Oak Town center, Xylo wished that he had just pretended to be a loner and walked off on his own. Clearly, the Raikou dorm was filled with weird people. How did he end up there? He should have paid more attention in class, or trained harder in the practical areas...

gunnerpow7

☆ キレイハナ Kireihana ☆
Years
Christian Parker Zakaria

The Team:
224.gif
418.gif
173.gif

"Hmm..." Chris just sat the deck of the boat he was on, with Hydro, Jet, and Note as the boat was approaching to its destination.

"So, what do you think will happen on the academy once we get off the boat?" Chris asked his trustworthy Pokemon.

"Octa, Octa, Octillery!" (I don't know about you, but I want to stay in my Pokeball.) Hydro said.

"..." Jet ...said?

"Cleffa, Clef, Cleffa!" (The sky will fall on us?) Note joked.

"Haha... Very funny, Note." Chris said sarcastically.

As the boat trip crept closer to its end, Chris returned all of his Pokemon back to their respective Pokeballs, and got ready to leave the ship.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
XYLOPHONE
12.png
239.png
240.png

→ oak town

"Ugh... Enough!"

Xylo's sudden outburst surprised the other four and made them turn around and look at him. He hadn't seemed like the one to get sudden outbursts.

"What's the matter?" Arizona asked with a worried look.

"I came here to train, not to go shopping. Let's battle!" Xylo said and pointed straight at her face.

Arizona smiled. "That sounds like an awesome idea! And you're totally right! So, Ragnar, you up for a battle against Xylo?"

"Huh, I was challenging you!"

"Oh, I can't wait for my first battle on the island!" Ragnar said and rubbed his hands together wide an unnaturally wide smile.

"But..."

"We should go find an empty battle field," Mortimer said with a smart face.

"There's probably some battle fields on the school grounds! Come on!" Arizona said and led the way. Xylo followed, a bit fuming with having a girl take the lead while he was the one trying to take commando just now.

→ battlefield 8

The small, blonde boy by the name Xylophone Piano Oracion stood at one end of the simple battlefield, while the tall, muscular boy called Ragnar stood by the other. Arizona was the self-proclaimed referee and stood by the long side in the middle. Mortimer and Ursula watched, the former commenting now and then and the latter twisting a bit nervously.

"Are we really allowed to be here outside of class?" she asked Mortimer.

"Maybe not," he said nonchalantly, which made the hair on Ursula's already fluffy head stand up some more. But she fell silent.

"Two on two battle, decide on your first pokémon and when I say 'go', you send them out simultaneously!" Arizona said in a way too cheerful manner.

Xylo thought hard. What pokémon? Duke was quick and strong, but Monk was smart and strong as well. Princess... uh, he probably shouldn't let Princess fight his first battle here. She would be too nervous to move or something. So, fire or lightning, fire or lightning... He felt sweaty already, even though it wasn't too hot outdoors and a tree was shadowing the spot where he stood. Plus, he had forgotten his Academy jacket laying on his bed. Not that he cared; he looked much better in his black shirt, white vest and bow tie.

"I'm done," Ragnar said and clutched one of the pokéballs he carried on a belt.

I'm not! Xylo thought, panicking. How he fared in this battle could affect everything! His reputation! His-

"Come on, Xylo!" Arizona shouted. That made Xylo quickly pull up one of the pokéballs that were magnetically attached to his own white belt. He wasn't even completely sure of who it was.

"Good, then... GO!"

Both trainers sent out their pokémon. Ragnar's was a grumpy looking Geodude. Xylo's was Monk the Magby. The trainer let out a breath for no reason at all when Monk looked back at him with a wink as if to say 'trust me'. Ragnar clearly spilled no time, but called out an attack immediately.

"Rock Blast!"

"Double Team!" Xylo shouted out quickly. In battles, his usual indecisiveness seemed to melt away, in favor of some kind of battle sense. Not that it always helped.

Geodude summoned small rocks and flung them all in rapid succession at the fire pokémon. Monk blinked and suddenly there were 5 copies of him, spread out in a half circle. Geodude wasn't sure where to aim, so it aimed at all of them. Most Rock Blast projectiles therefore missed, but some hit the real Monk. When they did, the Double Team dissipated and he was discovered.

"Impressive," Mortimer commented. Ursula was still nervous and quiet. Arizone, who was supposed to be an unbiased referee, cheered like crazy for both sides. Monk didn't seem completely content with getting hit. He had to retaliate. Xylo thought the same.

"Fire Spin!"

"Magnitude!" came Ragnar's counter attack.

Monk took a deep breath at the same time as Geodude raised his hands to slam them into the ground with the mysterious force of Earth. A stream of fire came out of Magby's mouth (or beak??) and flew straight at the rock pokémon. Geodude did slam down into the earth, letting go of his powers. The result was that the ground shook, and fiercely at that. Arizona, who stood close, wiggled and fell. Ursula grabbed Mortimer's arm in fright but Mortimer just sat still and nodded in approval.

"Whoa, I hope you didn't break any part of the school with that strong Magnitude," Arizona laughed, turning to Ragnar, who looked at bit ashamed. "But look!" she then said and pointed at the pokémon.

Monk was badly struck by the Magnitude, the waves going through the Earth somehow affecting him badly and making him fall over. Geode was currently hidden in a spinning inferno of fire. Its screams could be heard from inside it and it wouldn't leave the pokémon even if it moved to the side. The Fire Spin became smaller and smaller with the passing of time though. Soon his arms were visible.

"Don't fret! You can take some heat!" Ragnar said. "Smack Down!"

Xylo had spaced out when he saw Monk get hurt, but he heard the command and snapped out of it. "Monk, Iron Tail!"

Geodude summoned a larger boulder this time, strained itself to endure the pain from the fire spinning around him, and threw it skillfully straight at the Magby. Monk focused his energy in his tail and made it harden until it shone like if it was made out of metal. Then he moved forward with a determined look towards the boulder that soared through the air. He aimed, jumped up and flung his tail around to smash the boulder to bits... and missed. The boulder hit him hard and smacked him down against the ground. The fire pokémon fainted immediately, the tail losing its shine.

"Whaaaat, unbeliavable!" Xylo exclaimed.

Ragnar smiled and patted Geodude, who's fire spin had subsided. "Good work, mate!" he said to it.

Xylo was in rage now, as he sent the fainted Monk back to his pokéball. "You were great anyways," he told it before putting it back onto the belt.

"It was quite obvious that a rock type would win against a fire type after all," Mortimer said from the bench where he and Ursula were still sitting. Ursula didn't look as frightened anymore; rather she looked interested. Xylo didn't like that they patronized him so much.

"Monk can win over any rock type, any day!"

"But apparently he didn't," Mortimer said without facing the younger boy, who's rage was starting to fume over.

"Take it easy, pal," Ragnar said. "It was just one battle. You've got another pokémon, right?"

Xylo looked at him, realizing that the battle wasn't over yet. "Um, yeah! Duke!" He sent out the Elekid, who jumped up and down in excitement over getting to battle. It had been days since last time!

Sir Bastian

Christina - Crossroads
Years
Alexis came to a stop as well, looking back at the entrance of the cave. Something was stirring just outside of their view, which made both Daniel and Alexis to lower their voices considerably. Daniel nodded a little at Mark and continued along, Alexis moving ahead as well.

"I think some of them might be… but it's mostly those who has a nest or… some kind of place to hide themselves and their children." They continued further into the cave as it started branching out, moving up, down and around. The entrance behind them had slowly disappeared into nothingness, not even the light from outside visible now.

Alexis turned her head to peer at Snype, her head tilting a little curiously. "You eat minerals…? Do you have that strong teeth? How does it taste...? Can your stomach handle it?" She continued looking at him, and thereby didn't notice the large stone pillar she walked straight into, letting out a surprised squeak as she falls backwards, though managing to only sit down. She lifted her paws to rub her head, wincing a little.

Daniel looked down at the Raichu as she apparently walked into a stalagmite, or stalagtite, or… something like that. It looked weird, almost like a kind of…massive ant hill. "Are you alright, Alex'?" he asked with concern, looking down at her. She gave her head a little shake and stood up again, smiling up at him. "Chu!" "I'm fine!" She looked to Len and Snype, her cheeks emitting a faint little spark from clear embarrassment. "… Guess I got a bit distracted."

They moved on for a few feet before a rumble went through the ground under them. Daniel's eyes widened as he looked back, towards the extremely steep pillar/hill Alexis had walked into. A moment later, several Durants emitted from the opening at the top, crawling around the hill as their feelers bobbed about.

"… Mark, I… think we might want to get out of here…" Not having seen this Pokémon before, he wasn't entirely sure what they could do, and he started slowly backing away, Alexis doing the same, eyes locked on the Pokémon.

A second later, the Durants turned their heads towards the group, twenty or so of them starting to make their way towards them. Rather quickly in fact. "Oh… c-crap. Run, Mark!" Daniel turned around and began sprinting down the cave, Alexis following right behind him, though both of them made sure that Mark and the others were following along. The Durants did –not- look happy however.

SylveonStar

Sylveon
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 15, 2017
Rosalyn Smith

Rosalyn brushed her bangs out of her face and straightened her white flower headband. She patted Kaida's head looking down at the Druddigon with a smile. She thought the baby Pokemon was being adorable but what else could they expect she was a baby Pokemon. Looking back up at Jimmy she saw his clothes all ripped up and his hair messed up but didn't say a word about it because she didn't want to make him angry.

"He did lose, but battling should be about fun not winning or losing. He was just being a really sore loser" Rosalyn said smiling. "so what all have you been up to?"

Genevieve Molyneux

Genevieve's smile fell for a moment but she nodded managing to keep a small smile on her face despite how she was feeling. "just got some news from home that wasn't good" she whispered back after he whispered in her ear. She managed to smile a bit more as Maxwell introduced the Weedle as Shinobi and mentioned it thinking his money was food got a small giggle from her.

"Shinobi, that's a good name. and if you train him up he'll evolve into a Beedrill" she said as Shinobi stabbed Max with his stinger getting dropped. "are you okay?" she asked not noticing the interaction between Quillie and Shinobi. As Max reached into his pocket for a Pokeball and didn't have one Genevieve pulled out and empty one and put it in his hand. "here I have extra's"

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years

Danielle Accola - Academy Cafeteria

A few minutes later, Danielle and Mienfoo have plates filled with food. They are both eager to eat all the food they grabbed. They walked back to the dining halls to find Lucia. They both noticed an Absol with her, quickly it was assumed it was hers. Danielle was awed, because one of her favorite Pokemon is Absol, and her trainer cousin in Hoenn has one.

The dining hall became a bit more packed than earlier, as it was half-full before they went ahead and grabbed the food. Some students were eating different main courses than the plate Danielle is about to eat. There were hamburgers, chicken salads, tacos, pizza and many others. Danielle felt that she is the only one eating the fettuccine alfredo, and Mienfoo with the berry salad.

"Okay, we're back." Danielle and Mienfoo arrived at the table Lucia told them to meet. She sat down, grabbed her spork, and started eating her fettuccine alfredo. Mienfoo, sitting right next to her, didn't use a fork to eat his berry salad. He was eating the Oran Berries in his salad first with his hand. Her eyes scanned the other tables in front of her, as other students were eating and/or finishing up and throwing away their trash. She glanced at the cookies she got from the cafeteria and grabbed the pack. She then showed them to Lucia. "Want a cookie?"

"Mienfoooo" Mienfoo was halfway into finishing his Berry Salad. He had already eaten half of the salad.

"Which dorm are you staying at?" Danielle asked. "I see you have a blue jacket, so you must be a Suicune, right? And that Absol that went outside with Diana, is it yours?"​

Megan Sandoval - Boat Trip to the Academy

Her eyes slowly opened, opening to a beautiful island coming nearby. Blocking the view was an Espeon, softly trying to wake her owner up. Megan Sandoval widely opened her eyes finally, glancing at a smiling Espeon.

"Espeee!" The Espeon happily cried.

Megan yawned softly, not to let other passengers notice that she's been sleeping on a bench for the past hour and a half. She had been seasick, which made her ill the whole trip to Oak Island. She then sat up, and stretched out. "Just remind me to visit a doctor when we get to the island." Suddenly, she heard a louder cry coming close to her.

"Bayyyyy! Baaaaaaay!" A Bayleef ran towards her excitedly. She hopped in front of her.

"Woah there, Mimi. We're not at the dock yet." Megan told the Bayleef, Mimi, "We have wait for the guy to announce the arrival." She then started to brush Mimi's leaves around her neck. She kneeled down to brush the leaf in her head. "Hey, Bree! Do me a favor and bring me my water spray from my bag please?"

The Espeon, Bree, walked towards the bag where Megan laid her head on during the trip. She grabbed a small squirtbottle by her mouth and leaped towards Megan to give it to her. She wagged her tail with happiness.

"Thanks!" Megan started spraying water lightly on the leaves of Mimi.

Mimi smiled. "Baaaay."

"We are now arriving at OAK ISLAND. Please wait for the boat to make a complete stop. Have a nice day!" announced the intercom.

"Espeon!" Bree exclaimed. Mimi and Bree ran towards the front of the boat, which was getting closer to the loading dock. Megan packed the squirtbottle in her green bag, grabs it, and followed her two Pokemon towards the front. The island was enormous, filled with trees and a large Pokemon Academy, which is now her next destination to her career as a teacher.​

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
XYLOPHONE
12.png
239.png
240.png

→ battlefield 8

"Hey, you're supposed to wait for me to announce that you can choose and then that you can send out your second poké-"

"I don't care!" Xylo interrupted Arizona rudely. But she didn't seem to take offense. She sighed and smiled and nodded to Ragnar as a sign to commence.

"Geodude, Magnitude!" he immediately said, knowing well what weakness a pokémon like Elekid would have.

"Duke, Quick Attack!" Xylo called out, and Duke was so quick to follow the order that it dashed away and tackled Geodude's arms right before they hit the ground. The result was that the rock arms hit the ground with a very faint power and created a weak Magnitute. Duke held his ground and wasn't too badly scarred from it. Mortimer nodded in the background while Xylo let out a breath.

"Rolling Kick!" he quickly said, knowing what Duke's favorite attack was. Sure, the pokémon loved its electric energy, but nothing seemed to amuse it more than to fiercely deliver a round house kick to an unsuspecting enemy.

"Tackle!" Ragnar shouted, out. Apparently it was the only close range attack that Geodude knew. And it wasn't enough. The rock pokémon hit Duke easily on such a close range, but right after the impact, Duke swung his legs up and kicked the pokémon hard several times, as if he was spinning upside down. A cracking noise was heard... Geodude had gotten a crack in its skin! It fell to the ground, moaning.

"Seems like Geodude has no will to fight..." Arizona said, intensively staring at the pokémon.

"Argh... retreat!" Ragnar said reluctantly and returned Geodude to its pokéball. "I guess that's a win for you then. The next battle will be decisive!"

"Bring it on!" Xylo said, any delicate and polite part of his personality completely buried under his battling state.

"Sandslash!" Ragnar said and out from the new pokéball he was holding came a sturdy looking pokémon that Xylo thought he had battled before, back in Kanto. But he didn't remember much about it, other than that it's defenses were strong.

"Go!" Arizona shouted, just because she could.

Again, Ragnar waisted no time. "Crush Claw!"

"Quick Attack! Evade!" Xylo commanded.

Sandslash's claws glimmered, powering up while the pokémon started running forward. Duke, wearing a mischievous grin, ran off as well, but at a greater speed and in zig zags towards his opponent. Sandslash was confounded by the speed because when it struck down with its Slash Claw, it missed the Elekid! Duke, however, managed to sneak under the pointy claws and strike the mouse right in the stomach. It was pushed back a bit and Duke leaped back as well, to put some distance between them.

"Again, impressive opening," Mortimer commented importantly. Ursula actually smiled a little now, while Arizona watched the battle with a gaping mouth.

"Not bad," Ragnar admitted.

Xylo gave him a challenging smile. He was pumped up now! His first battle on the island would be a good one, even though one of his champions had already fainted.

"Shock Wave!" he called out.

"Chill out," Ragnar said after a second, when Duke's attack was already charged up.

Sandslash did as it was told and Arizona and Ursula gasped while Mortimer just shook his head and Xylo raised an eyebrow. Duke sent the quick but powerful jolt out; since it was a wide shock rather than an aimed and thin one like with Thundershock, it easily hit its target. However, Sandslash just stood there, maybe grimacing a little when its body sparkled for a moment, but then opening its eyes and leaning its head to the side as if to ask if Duke was planning on fighting for real soon. That of course enraged Duke endlessly.

"Type advantages," Mortimer pointed out before Xylo could say anything to make a fool out of himself.

Xylo's face turned red. He'd forgotten about Ground types being virtually immune to electric attacks due to their closeness with the isolating earth. How stupid... his self esteem went down many levels, until he heard Duke calling out for him. The pokémon was making a frustrated kind of dance in the middle of the battlefield.

"He's giving up?" Ragnar asked with a too wide smile, arms crossed. Sandslash's arms were crossed too.

"NEVER!" Xylo yelled. "Duke's telling me that he can win in other ways. And I know it's true! Rolling Kick!"

Without warning, Duke now ran towards Sandslash again, jumping up to deliver the massive kicks. Ragnar didn't have much time to come up with a counter attack.

"Rapid Spin!" he shouted out though, and his pokémon barely had time to begin spinning on the spot when the roundhouse kicks fell in from the Elekid. The two rolling bodies repelled each other, and neither attack did much damage as they both bounced away.

"Rollout!" Ragnar immediately shouted, well back into the game now. Sandslash did just like its trainer and wasted no time, but instantly rolled up again after having let its feet touch ground briefly between the attacks. It bounced again first, then rolled quickly and forefully straight at the electric pokémon.

"NOW, ICE PUNCH!" Xylo almost screamed. His insides really screamed, screaming a wish for the last devastating attack to not fail majorly, like Monk's Iron Tail had done.

Duke's right arm powered up and shone in a light blue color, before he swung it with all his might at the oncoming ball of pokémonness. The impact must have been hard on Duke's muscles, because he didn't budge much from his spot when it came. It must also have stung Sandslash's body a lot, because the Rollout stopped. Instead, a crackling, freezing power spread itself across the back of the mouse. Terrified, it straightened out before getting frozen over and caught like a ball.

"Haha!" Arizona cheered. Mortimer did nothing but Ursula looked happy.

Ragnar clenched his teeth. "Rollout again, to shake that ice off!" he said to Sandslash, but the pokémon was getting cold and worn out and was slow to commence the attack.

"Finish with Rolling Kick!" Xylo said triumphantly. Duke let out a happy cheer, leaped up and kicked the mouse hard in its head. It fell unconscious to the ground and Duke proudly rose up after landing.

Ragnar grunted and sent Sandslash back into its pokéball. Xylo and Elekid cheered as the winners they were. Then Xylo suddenly realized that the other four Raikou trainers were looking at him with varying facial expressions. He straightened up and cleared his throat, Duke also ceasing his wild state.

"So..." he began. "Where would I be able to find the pokémon center, you suppose?"

Mortimer sighed and Ragnar let out a laugh. "Back to his prude self!" Arizona said, interested. Ursula smiled quietly. Xylo didn't find the fun in it. He might have made himself look wild and childish in the battle just now, but he didn't mean for them to believe that was who he was normally. Because it wasn't!... right?

Gold19

Yes, I'm that One Guy
Years
Dante

Dante was on his way down to the door to leave Entei dorm, Dante stopped and picked up a map of the island. Then, he started again on his way out the door. As he walked out of the dorm, Dante opened the map and saw a whitish-tan spot on the map.

"Good thing the map is more detailed then the map on my poketch", Dante said to Combusken. "Well, the spot on the map looks like ice and it is on the other side of the forest."

Dante then closed the map and headed toward the forest.

Megaman765

Years
Mark stopped in place as soon as he saw the giant ant hill like structure. They had gotten very deep into the cave... Suddenly a bunch of ant like pokemon had emerged from the cave. He had never seen this kind of Pokemon before but boy it would be nice to have in his collection... the one problem though was that they were swarming... quickly. This whole scenario felt familiar... this kind of thing happened once in the forest.

He quickly turned tail and ran with Daniel as the Durants were moving toward them. "Ha... so Daniel... how's this for adventure?" Mark said as he was running. "Man I'd love to catch one of those things! I've never seen that Pokemon before!" Mark said.

"Comon maybe we can find somewhere to hide for a bit..." He said, looking around for any other sharp turns they could make to confuse the group of ants.

Len and Snype followed behind them, close with Alexis. Len was a naturally fast Pokemon so he was pretty good at keeping up to speed. While they were running, Len shot a BubbleBeam out of his hands toward the group to hopefully slow them down a little.

Sir Bastian

Christina - Crossroads
Years
"Hah! Hff, hff... typical of you to think about catching the Pokémon who're trying to trample us!" Daniel let out another laugh as they ran for dear life, panting for air, though a wide grin was apparent on his face.
As the bubblebeam hit the ants, they let out a metallic screech, but the ones that weren't hit, simply moved in front of the others and continued their advance. Daniel grit his teeth and looked around for a possible hiding place, until he noticed that the next part of the cave could only be entered via an entrance, just big enough for a human to move through.

"… I have a plan! Come on, in here!" He ran straight into the entrance, followed by Alexis, Mark, Len and Snype, turning on his heels. "Stay back Mark, this might get a bit dangerous! Alexis, Brick Break!" he shouted as he pointed towards the wall of the entrance, the ants charging straight for them, continuing to screech.

Alexis flexed her arms, narrowing her eyes as she ran up to the wall, pulling her right arm back. "Raaaai!" She unleashed her attack, her paw slamming against the wall, causing the rocks to shatter, sending a crack through the wall and up along the ceiling.

Just as the Durants were close to making it through the entrance to the tunnel they were in, the entrance caved in, sealing it up with rocks, leaving the ants safely on the other side. Daniel bent over, pressing his hands against his thighs while panting, another laugh escaping him, Alexis sitting herself down on her rump, though not seeming all that exhausted.

"Ahahah! Man, that was exciting! Though I suppose we'll just have to keep going if we want to find another way out…" He looked down along the tunnel, not at all noticing the Gligar that had managed to sneak in along with them, hiding up under the ceiling of the tunnel, in the dark.

Alexis giggled a little as she brushed her fur down, it having become slightly messy due to the running. She got up and moved over to Len and Snype, glancing at them both. "That was fun! Are you two alright though? You really got them good, Len!" She commented with a bright smile.

Years
  • Seen Jan 26, 2013
Rafael saw and smiled when the Energy ball was fired from the Togetic and towards the Dugtrio and knocked it out before my Riolu got badly damaged. The two boys looked suprised and they ran away with a scared look on their faces. I turned around and looked at Ciel and her Togetic. I slightly smiled as Riolu started to check their auras. Lulu smiled at me when she sensed all the good aura in them. I took a few steps foward and extended my hand out to the male and Lulu looked at the Togetic with a small smile on her face.

" Hi I'm Rafael. Thank you for helping me out " I said to Ciel.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Zora looked at the Mudkip before it turned around to get something from the water. A few seconds later the Mudkip arose from the water with an egg. The Mudkip walked towards her and gave her the Egg. She looked very suprised that she got an egg from somebody she had just befriended. Zora's Zorua looked at the Mudkip and giggled happily then her mood changed when the water started to ripple. All of the sudden a Tentacool ame up from the water and used it's Poison Sting attack on Zorua. Zorua fell backwards into Zora's arm.

" Are you Ok Zorua. " She said and the Zorua nodded.

" Use your Shadow Ball attack now " Zora Said as a dark ball appeared in her Zorua's mouth and was shot towards the Tentacool knocking it out.

Back