• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

Pokémon Fallout (OOC/SU)

Dragonkat

The Winged Wolf
Years
Kat is eating in the corner of the building you guys are in. She hasn't noticed them. Unless they make a noise, she wont notice until she is finished eating.

QuietGuy

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 27, 2012
Reserve me a spot please. I shall have my SU finished when the opportunity presents itself.

Dawn

[span="font-size:180%;font-weight:900;color:#a568f
Years
@QuietGuy: Okie day, but I might advise that you read over the rules and the accepted character spoiler.

Sir Bastian

Christina - Crossroads
Years
I think I might have Al' move on from Reggie, as he's apparently not playing all that often right now. Is there anyone who's alone or up for having Al' tag along with them, or if anything, just meet them?

Sir Bastian

Christina - Crossroads
Years
I think joining up with Alessa should be fun, so I'll get right on writing a post for it, once I've read your last post as her ^^

Sir Bastian

Christina - Crossroads
Years
I'll write up a reply as soon as I get home from school, don't worry! I'm kind of torn between Al' waking her up with a scare, or snacking on her dreams. Hmh. Hmmmmh... I need to think about this ;3

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
Years
Who's at Eterna Forest? Kilik's secret home is one of the trees, but it's well hidden. I'm gonna get Kilik to return to the forest soon. Who wants to meet Kilik in the forest if your character(s) is there?

EDIT: Again, who wants to meet Kilik? He's on his way to Eterna Forest now. Whoever's at the forest, Kilik will probably pass by. He'll be headed towards his secret home, a hidden treehouse. I repeat, he's on his way to his home. To make it easy, he's in Eterna Forest as we speak.

Last edited:

Dawn

[span="font-size:180%;font-weight:900;color:#a568f
Years
Attention fellow RPers~ After a while of thought I'm happy to announce that you can say hello to your new second GM, Sir Bastian!

Back