• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Patch: Pokémon Patch Firered 807pokes + All Megas Completed And MOre Updated

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 27, 2022
"IMPORTANT! THIS THREAD WAS UPDATED TODAY 26 JUNE 2018" SO MAYBE YOU CAN JUST DOWNLOAD THE NEW VERSION AND TEST IT WITHOUT READ ALL THE PREVIOUS COMMENTS!"

This base Firered Rom (U) 1.0 has all the Pokemons added to the 807 and all the Megas added and The Sun and Moon Pokémon added, (sorry foy my bad english)

State of progress:

-48 Megaevo added, with sprites, icons, stats, evolution method 100% working with masterball equipped to activate the mega evo
-Sprites Front and back 100% 807 Pokémon
-Dex Icons 100% 807 Pokémon
-Stats 100% 807 pokémon
-Moves By Level 100% 807 pokémon
-Moves By TM / HM 100% 807 pokémon
-Evolution 807 pokémon
-Pokedex Inf0 100% 807 pokémon
-Cries 95% (I have an issue on the cry editor, dont let me add new cries from 750 pokémon forward)
-Exp. system at catching
-DNS Day Night and Seasons system
-Repel BW System
-Move Tutor, egg moves and habitats not going to be Modified (without it seems important, the rest of you do so or not)
-Footprints .... I think is not relevant for now, I have the files but depending on how advance the'll leave for last.

Images
Spoiler:

link removed

base includes
IPS, and all the programs like GH3S, advance series, advance mart, advance map, cry, pge, with the INI

Thanks to ...
Mr. Dollsteak for the initial base
pokefreak890
Doesnothowtoplay
Darthatron
Touched
And all the creators of the sprites, I used th sprites from here
Any good or bad comment it will look Received

Enjoy

Bugs
When You capture a new pokemon, the card after catching appears a question marks instead of the dex info.. fixing

FAQ
How can I make mega evo system works?
Notes for megaevo working (you need to equipped the master ball to the pokémon you want to megaevo.

Cheers!

Last edited by a moderator:
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 27, 2022
Actually yesterday I had a problem with the 3GHS and the ini was corrupted, I cannot open the file until I fixed but I dont know how to do it, if someone can help me to fix it I can continue working, the patch already has all the pokemon, but I need to fix some bugs, and I need help with that

pokefreak890

The One that will make everything great
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen May 18, 2023
ive got a working gen 3 suite ini for your rombase already i just need your new offsets for PGE

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Jun 20, 2019
The Advanced Map and G3S work just like unmodified versions for me. Am I just retarded or?

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Jun 20, 2019
It works like the unmodified, the diference is that you can insert the 721 pokemon in the grass whitout any problem

But when I try to open the A-Map included, it gives me an error, saying that I don't have an Ini directory. So, I create an Ini directory in the folder it tells me to, and it just wont start and asks me if I want to check the web for solutions. I'm new to the rom hacking scene, so it may be a super obvious and easy thing that I'm missing.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 27, 2022
But when I try to open the A-Map included, it gives me an error, saying that I don't have an Ini directory. So, I create an Ini directory in the folder it tells me to, and it just wont start and asks me if I want to check the web for solutions. I'm new to the rom hacking scene, so it may be a super obvious and easy thing that I'm missing.

My bad, I forgot to include the Ini for advance map, in the next update Im going to include it in the rar. And that is the solution for your problem

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 27, 2022
Does this have Mega Evolution ? :)

Not yet, but im planning for the next week include all of them, in the first moment as a normal evolution, and if somebody help me with the apropiate evolution method, but I already have all the sprites and info, so be patient...

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 27, 2022
f1o0suE.png

Uhhhh...shouldn't Scraggy and Scrafty be Dark/Fighting over Dark/Fire? Unless it's a hacking typo. not that it's so hard to fix

Yeah, my mistake, Im trying to fix it cause right now I have an issue with GH3S and the types, I dont know what happen but im trying to fix it soon

u5aRVMf.png

:S if you can help , welcome to do it

Back