LanceKoijer of Pokemon_Addicts

Male
Criscanto town-Ginoa Region xD
Seen August 13th, 2017
Posted January 1st, 2017
793 posts
5.3 Years
~64x64 Indexed Pokemon Trainer Sprite mugshots~

Hello Everyone! I am Lance32497 a very big fan of Pokemon and hacker also, so I made this thread because of this Hack.
I am here to compile your sprites for Pokemon trainer mugshots.

Before anything else, what is MUGSHOT?
~Mugshot is the upper part of Trainer or Pokemons body. In short, The head.
Here are examples:

RULES:

Sprites must be 64x64
~We all know that the default size of GBA is 64x64, so the entry will be accepted if it has a proper size.

Sprites must be indexed
~I will accept sprites that are indexed. It must contain 16 colors, where the first color must be the background.

Sprites must be clear
~No pixels scattered anywhere is what I mean in the third rules.

COMPILATIONS:

COMPLETE!!!Generation 1 Gym Leaders, trainers and Elite 4

COMPLETE!!!Generation 2 Gym Leaders, Trainers, and Elite 4

Generation 3 Gym Leaders, Trainers, and Elite 4

Generation 4 Gym Leaders, Trainers, and Elite 4
Spoiler:

Roark
Gardenia
Maylene
Crasher Wake
Fantina
Byron
Candice
Volkner
Aaron
Bertha
Flint
Lucian
Cynthia
Lucas
Dawn
Barry

Generation 5 Gym Leaders, Trainers, and Elite 4
Spoiler:

Cilan
Cress
Chili
Lenora
Burgh
Elesa
Clay
Skyla
Brycen
Drayden
Iris
Cheren
Roxie
Hugh
Marlon
Shauntal
Marshal
Grimsley
Alder
Kaitlin
Benga
Hilda
Ghetsis
Nate
Rosa
Colress
N

Generation 6 Gym Leaders, Trainers, and Elite 4
Spoiler:

Viola
Grant
Korrina
Ramos
Clemont
Valerie
Olympia
Wulfric
Malva
Siebold
Wikstrom
Drasna
Calem
Serena

CREDITS:
Sniper
thats all, looking forward for your sprites.
This signature has been disabled.
Scrollbar appears
Please review and fix the issues by reading the signature rules.

You must edit it to meet the limits set by the rules before you may remove the [sig-reason] code from your signature. Removing this tag will re-enable it.

Do not remove the tag until you fix the issues in your signature. You may be infracted for removing this tag if you do not fix the specified issues. Do not use this tag for decoration purposes.

Lance32497

Male
Seen August 13th, 2017
Posted January 1st, 2017
793 posts
5.3 Years
Have you thought about adding trainer sprites and even black and white style overworlds that are sized 16x32? If not you still have a nice looking project here I wish you the best
Yah, I will, but, in a seperate thread, I think
Scrollbar appears

You must edit it to meet the limits set by the rules before you may remove the [sig-reason] code from your signature. Removing this tag will re-enable it.

Do not remove the tag until you fix the issues in your signature. You may be infracted for removing this tag if you do not fix the specified issues. Do not use this tag for decoration purposes.

Lance32497

Male
Seen August 13th, 2017
Posted January 1st, 2017
793 posts
5.3 Years
Here's the brendan mugshot i use for my hack...

Credits to GreenWithAwesome from devianart
Gee thanks!
Ill accept this!

Here are some Mugshots that we can use and resize:

Scrollbar appears

Lance32497

Male
Seen August 13th, 2017
Posted January 1st, 2017
793 posts
5.3 Years
Welll here is may by the same dude:
There yah go!
Keep on posting your mugshots ^_^
Scrollbar appears

Lance32497

Male
Seen August 13th, 2017
Posted January 1st, 2017
793 posts
5.3 Years
Well i kinda make them On the Go for AE. (When i need a mugshot, i find and index it)
Ahhh okay! ^_^anyways Thanks for your participation.
Scrollbar appears

Lance32497

Male
Seen August 13th, 2017
Posted January 1st, 2017
793 posts
5.3 Years
well Ethan Is here! try to cut off the hands from mugshots and they'll fit! Attachment 73937
Gee thanks!
Ill accept it (Y)
Scrollbar appears

Lance32497

Male
Seen August 13th, 2017
Posted January 1st, 2017
793 posts
5.3 Years
UPDATE!
Scrollbar appears

qaz015393

pokemon revenge developer

Age 29
Male
Seen April 13th, 2019
Posted December 31st, 2015
795 posts
10.3 Years
Here is a some gen5 mugshots I did. I used redblueyellow's mugshot sheet since its original source. Credit to redblueyellow for the rips [and I think for indexing them as well]. Also I used the sheet from above. btw dont know if they are indexed and reupload these since I may delete them.

EDIT:
It seems they are indexed. I tested the N mugshot.
Here are some more

POKEMON REVENGE TEAM IS looking for members APPLY HERE so the hack can continue.

3Ds Fc= 0619-4312-9526 IgN is Near My trade shop is here

*Comet~Stars*

Comet of Stars

Male
UK
Seen December 24th, 2014
Posted December 15th, 2014
34 posts
5.2 Years
Here is at least three of 4th gen mugshots. I've cut some part of their sprite to make them good as possible. I hope you like it. :)

EDIT:
There is more mugshots of 4th gen.

More will be up soon.
Wish for the Stars...
Pokemon Justice of Swords Version X (Coming Soon)

Lance32497

Male
Seen August 13th, 2017
Posted January 1st, 2017
793 posts
5.3 Years
Here is a some gen5 mugshots I did. I used redblueyellow's mugshot sheet since its original source. Credit to redblueyellow for the rips [and I think for indexing them as well]. Also I used the sheet from above. btw dont know if they are indexed and reupload these since I may delete them.

EDIT:
It seems they are indexed. I tested the N mugshot.
Here are some more
Here is at least three of 4th gen mugshots. I've cut some part of their sprite to make them good as possible. I hope you like it. :)

EDIT:
There is more mugshots of 4th gen.

More will be up soon.

Ok! Ill accept all of these!
Thanks ^_^
Scrollbar appears

*Comet~Stars*

Comet of Stars

Male
UK
Seen December 24th, 2014
34 posts
5.2 Years
Here some of 1st gen mugshots. I've cut some part of their sprite to make them good as possible. I hope you like it. Now I think I helped you to completed the 1st gen part of mugshots sprites. :)

Wish for the Stars...

Lance32497

Male
Seen August 13th, 2017
Posted January 1st, 2017
793 posts
5.3 Years
Here's All of the Hoenn Gym Leaders (Juan is coming soon):

Credits: ChemicalZone97 for All Gym Leaders exepct Wallace
Tinsil for Wallace
DarkLordGanondorf For Wally
tahayarkhan For The E4
Ill accept all your sprites except on Wallys mugshot, it needs to be improved xD
Scrollbar appears

Lance32497

Male
Seen August 13th, 2017
Posted January 1st, 2017
793 posts
5.3 Years

Tinsil for Wallace
DarkLordGanondorf For Wally
tahayarkhan For The E4
Ill accept all your sprites except on Wallys mugshot, it needs to be improved xD
Scrollbar appears

PoLlOrOn

DIOOO!!!

Male
Raincity
Seen August 11th, 2019
Posted April 14th, 2019
87 posts
6.7 Years
Here my sprites from the New Hoenn.

(64x64 with 16 colours per one and yes... Steven is very bigger than the Gym Leaders)

Credits for me ; )

The original author from this Gym Leaders (except Wallace ) is .Anubis. (Da-suspect) XP, Thats all! ^^

anonyboy

Pokemon Aerial Emerald Creator&Pokemon Hybrid Co-Creator

Male
Israel
Seen 2 Weeks Ago
Posted September 24th, 2019
279 posts
6.3 Years

(64x64 with 16 colours per one and yes... Steven is very bigger than the Gym Leaders)

Credits from me ; )

The original author from this Gym Leaders (except Wallace ) is .Anubis. (Da-suspect), Thats all! ^^
Well Poli0r0n thanks for quoting that... and i'll sure use some in my emerald remake...
(by choice a few of the gym leaders will use ORAS Style)
Pokemon....

A new Dawn of ROM Hacking.....

*Comet~Stars*

Comet of Stars

Male
UK
Seen December 24th, 2014
34 posts
5.2 Years
Here some of 6th gen mugshots. I've cut some part of their sprite to make them good as possible (again). I hope you like it. Make sure you give credits to Hooded-Bird (for Calem and Serena) and TiniVi (for Viola and Grant).

Wish for the Stars...

Lance32497

Male
Seen August 13th, 2017
Posted January 1st, 2017
793 posts
5.3 Years

Credits for me ; )

The original author from this Gym Leaders (except Wallace ) is .Anubis. (Da-suspect) XP, Thats all! ^^
Im fairly certain by now that all your sprites will be accepted for future resource, sorry, but Ill keep my eyes on your sprites.... Sorry, I already accepted Anonyboys sprites..

Here some of 6th gen mugshots. I've cut some part of their sprite to make them good as possible (again). I hope you like it. Make sure you give credits to Hooded-Bird (for Calem and Serena) and TiniVi (for Viola and Grant).

these 2 mugshots will be accepted... Serena and Kalem need to improve.
Scrollbar appears

Male
Australia
Seen January 18th, 2017
Posted August 10th, 2016
112 posts
6.5 Years
Im fairly certain by now that all you sprites will be accepted for future resource, sorry, but Ill keep my eyes on your sprites.... Sorry, I already accepted AnyBodys sprites..

these 2 mugshots will be accepted... Serena and Kalem need to improve.
Just saying you should add an ORAS folder because all the gym leaders and people got new designs and pollorons sprites are amazing
Advertiser Content