• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Hollow Mysteries

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
Maybe you're joking about "to hard" , because I love it when it comes to hard mode ( this is like Nuzlocke challenge ) :D really, single trainers are thougher than gym leaders. Why?

And how to get in Octavian's Dark type gym?

Some of the trainers are stronger during the game. Maybe by the end you will change your mind about the gym leaders being weaker (I say without trying to spoil the game).

Also Octavian's Gym is more based around the plot of the story. You don't actually have a battle inside and therefore can't earn a Gym badge there. I assume that you would have at least 6 badges by now. The last two are found in: Orched Shore (south of Orched Town) & in Cutaway Villa which is in the North-Eastern corner of Ontak.

Hope that helps.

Years
  • Seen Nov 24, 2015
in your future betas, will you be adding new features or will just fix bugs ?

Years
Healing your Pokemon at the Pokemon Center on Route 905 crashes the game.
Ok, I just tested this out and I didn't have this problem with my file. If I get any more comments on this glitch I'll fix it up for you. Hopefully the rest of the game works fine though. Also if there are any other glitches let me know, so that I can fix them all in one go.

in your future betas, will you be adding new features or will just fix bugs ?
I'll only be doing patches. I haven't decided yet on whether I will make another hack or not, on the assumption that I will, I'll only be providing patches for this one.

Years
The Hero OW looks ugly >_> . Maybe you should change it. I can help you if you want though {:3}

Firstly, thanks for checking out the game. Secondly, I understand that the hero sprites probably aren't the best, after all they were the first sprites that I worked on. I think that I'll leave them for the moment though. Because I would have to change several frames if I were to edit them. This includes; all the walking,running,fishing,bike riding and surfing frames. Not to mention that if I changed them too much I would also have to adjust the trainer back sprites.

If I do another hack I will do my best to make the OW sprites for the hero as good as possible, but the amount of effort that I feel I would need to adjust this, is not all that worth it. Hope you understand.

Years
  • Seen Nov 24, 2015
i hate you right now... Hahah.. Cant get out of the dew mountain.. Any tutorials?

Years
i hate you right now... Hahah.. Cant get out of the dew mountain.. Any tutorials?

Unfortunately, I don't think that there is. I have seen two videos of my hack on Youtube, but unfortunately they only have the first episode and are therefore not up to this point.

I think that this issue may be that you haven't obtained the HM for flash in the Pokemon Centre on Route 905. So if not I recommend that but in case you have read below:

1) Upon entering head East towards a ladder at the end of the cave. Go down that ladder.
2) Head East again until you reach the end of the cave. By following the path you will head North.
3) You will reach a point at which you can't go forward anymore and you will head west temporarily until you reach a corner at which you will head south going around a bend (as if you were a U-turn in a car).
4) Follow the passage which will lead you North and then East. There will be two paths here that you can take, but both lead to the next ladder.
5) You are now back on the first floor. Head South until you reach the water which makes you head East again.
6) The next part makes you head North into yet another ladder.
7) Heading West and then South you will reach another point at which you will need to make a U-turn to head back up North into the final ladder.
8) Finally you will head South until it is no longer possible and then head West. You will need to move North slightly to get around a small rock barrier before continuing West yet again. Once you pass the trainer near this rock barrier you can continue west until you hit a wall.
9) At this point you head straight down and you will be out.

Once again, Flash is in the Route 905 Pokemon Centre. Hopefully this instruction list and the HM will help you. If you Need a Pokemon to Learn Flash there is at least one Pokemon on Route 905 who can learn it. I believe that I used a Magneton.

Hope this helps

Years
  • Seen Nov 24, 2015
Unfortunately, I don't think that there is. I have seen two videos of my hack on Youtube, but unfortunately they only have the first episode and are therefore not up to this point.

I think that this issue may be that you haven't obtained the HM for flash in the Pokemon Centre on Route 905. So if not I recommend that but in case you have read below:

1) Upon entering head East towards a ladder at the end of the cave. Go down that ladder.
2) Head East again until you reach the end of the cave. By following the path you will head North.
3) You will reach a point at which you can't go forward anymore and you will head west temporarily until you reach a corner at which you will head south going around a bend (as if you were a U-turn in a car).
4) Follow the passage which will lead you North and then East. There will be two paths here that you can take, but both lead to the next ladder.
5) You are now back on the first floor. Head South until you reach the water which makes you head East again.
6) The next part makes you head North into yet another ladder.
7) Heading West and then South you will reach another point at which you will need to make a U-turn to head back up North into the final ladder.
8) Finally you will head South until it is no longer possible and then head West. You will need to move North slightly to get around a small rock barrier before continuing West yet again. Once you pass the trainer near this rock barrier you can continue west until you hit a wall.
9) At this point you head straight down and you will be out.

Once again, Flash is in the Route 905 Pokemon Centre. Hopefully this instruction list and the HM will help you. If you Need a Pokemon to Learn Flash there is at least one Pokemon on Route 905 who can learn it. I believe that I used a Magneton.

Hope this helps
thank you so much bro!!!
i was focusing too much on what pokemons should i include in my team that i forgot to talk to each person in the game :D

..................... is there a map in this game?

Last edited:
Years
thank you so much bro!!!
i was focusing too much on what pokemons should i include in my team that i forgot to talk to each person in the game :D

..................... is there a map in this game?

Unfortunately, I had heaps of issues inserting a map into the game. However, the map that I did plan on inserting has been included in the download folder. Hopefully you can work out where you are using that. As a reference point the town that you started in is found in the bottom left. Also Kingstone City (the city just beyond Dew Mountain) is found roughly in the centre of the map, surrounded by routes that kind of make out the number 2. Hope this helps.

Years
  • Seen Nov 24, 2015
Unfortunately, I had heaps of issues inserting a map into the game. However, the map that I did plan on inserting has been included in the download folder. Hopefully you can work out where you are using that. As a reference point the town that you started in is found in the bottom left. Also Kingstone City (the city just beyond Dew Mountain) is found roughly in the centre of the map, surrounded by routes that kind of make out the number 2. Hope this helps.

I want to include heracross in my team and i have no idea where i could catch him.. This will help me a lot

Years
I want to include heracross in my team and i have no idea where i could catch him.. This will help me a lot

Ahk, I see your problem. I have gone through the game to find out for you where you can get a Herracross. And it is found on Route 911. Route 911 is south of Titan Hill and North West of Ontak's Heart. It is also found in the Gym located within Ontak's Heart.

Since I have had a couple of questions, I have decided to add a list of where Pokemon are available within the game as well. This took a couple of hours to put together, and I have done it to benefit anyone looking for particular Pokemon. This list can be found in the initial Post below the link to the game.

If you have any other questions, let me know :)

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Feb 11, 2024
What about Pokemon evolving by trading?
How can we get or on which lvl will they evolve ?

By the way it's a great hack! :)

Years
  • Seen Nov 24, 2015
Ahk, I see your problem. I have gone through the game to find out for you where you can get a Herracross. And it is found on Route 911. Route 911 is south of Titan Hill and North West of Ontak's Heart. It is also found in the Gym located within Ontak's Heart.

Since I have had a couple of questions, I have decided to add a list of where Pokemon are available within the game as well. This took a couple of hours to put together, and I have done it to benefit anyone looking for particular Pokemon. This list can be found in the initial Post below the link to the game.

If you have any other questions, let me know :)

awesome!!!! thanks a lot... :D

Years
What about Pokemon evolving by trading?
How can we get or on which lvl will they evolve ?

By the way it's a great hack! :)

Thanks. Pokemon that normally evolve by trading have in some cases had an alteration as to how they will evolve. In the download I provided a copy of a list of Pokemon that have new methods of evolving. Hopefully this will show you the Pokemon that you want to evolve. If not it is most likely that the Pokemon that you want has the same method of evolution.

If you are not sure, let me know which Pokemon it is, and I'll find out for you :)

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Feb 16, 2015
Hey, I'm doing a playthrough of your hack on youtube, if at all interested, it is called Pokemon Hollow Mysteries Ep.1: Let's get Starter-ed and my channel is GottaGame2Live
(Haven't made enough posts to allow for Url Links)

Sniper

ふゆかい
Years
no gastly? or you just forgot to write it down?

Or maybe he didn't really added Gastly in the game.
There's no forgot in the game because that depends on the creator
What Pokemon is catch-able in the game that she/he'll put in game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back