• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emerald hack: Pokemon Emerald Omega

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Sep 16, 2017
I'm not sure if it was reported before but I found a bug.
I bought a Bulbasaur egg and it worked out alright.
Later I Bought a Charmander egg and an Ivysaur came out of it. gonna use hackz to change it from an Ivysaur to a charmander now.

Years
  • Seen Sep 16, 2017
And the third egg gives Venusaur.
the Johto starter eggs work fine, I've just tested all three.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Mar 3, 2021
Are there download links to a pre patched rom of this game? im using an android atm and i have no access to a computer

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 10, 2017
Sorry for all the glitches guys. While I have fixed a lot of them, some remain. I will no longer have time to work on this hack as I am currently working, starting my own business in a new country which I'm moving to, learning that local language etc. I will not have much more time to work on this.

Hopefully, you guys can get some joy out of this. I had a huge document with all the move animations etc. documented but my PC crashed, but I guess you guys can extract whatever you want from this ROM using a HEX-editor. Please do not use this hack as a ROM-base though, gotta put in a little bit more effort than that ;)

If someone experienced with Emerald hacking wants to take this rom and fix glitches, or make it better in some ways. Inbox me and we can talk about it.

Thanks! You guys who played this hack are awesome! I hope to one day be able to see a playthrough of it on Youtube :)

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Dec 28, 2016
I am sad to hear that you will no longer be working on this hack but I hope you will find someone to take it over
Regarding the update that is downloadable on the first page, is that the most recent and final update that you will put up
or is there another more updated version with a few more glitch fixes that you have not uploaded yet?

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 3, 2017
This seems like the perfect remake for emerald, thank you for this. My only question is that are the sprites updated to D/P/Pt? if not, do you plan on updating them in the future?

Splash

But nothing happened.
Years
Sorry for all the glitches guys. While I have fixed a lot of them, some remain. I will no longer have time to work on this hack as I am currently working, starting my own business in a new country which I'm moving to, learning that local language etc. I will not have much more time to work on this.

Hopefully, you guys can get some joy out of this. I had a huge document with all the move animations etc. documented but my PC crashed, but I guess you guys can extract whatever you want from this ROM using a HEX-editor. Please do not use this hack as a ROM-base though, gotta put in a little bit more effort than that ;)

If someone experienced with Emerald hacking wants to take this rom and fix glitches, or make it better in some ways. Inbox me and we can talk about it.

Thanks! You guys who played this hack are awesome! I hope to one day be able to see a playthrough of it on Youtube :)

Im sad to hear that you will no longer be working on this hack but I also wish you good luck on your business this truly was one of the best hacks of emerald out there

anonyboy

Pokemon Aerial Emerald Creator&Pokemon Hybrid Co-C
Years
Hi, can you please post a list of how to evolve into the new gen 4 pokemon evolutions?

Splash

But nothing happened.
Years
Okay so i decided to nuzlocke this game heres the current update:

Chose elekid named ely after freely choosing a starter after having the last number of my trainer id as 0.

Caught a zigzagoon which I named Zee.

Lost Zee after training.

Caught a Surskit which I named sarah in the west of petalburg.

Thats it right now..

//strange bug though I cant release zee when i tried to.

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Sep 12, 2014
Its rally awesome hack. I've defeated Elite Four and Champion Wallace, and it was very hard. But it is not End the game. Its first hack with really Good movies gen 4+, every movie have own cool animation. Respekt to crafter and Sorry for my English ??????

jAvAcOlA

Banned
Years
  • Seen Feb 22, 2015
Could someone tell me what tool is used to make the hack only playable in SET?

Raiimeister

Hear Me Roar!
Years
I Don't Know If I'm Outdated Or Something But, When I Went To Lilycove Dept. Store I Notice The New Vendor There Which I Know That Its The Evo Stone Vendor. The Thing Is, I Can't Interact With It. But When I Use Walk Through Walls Code It Works Fine :-) And Another Thing. Magmarizer Is Not Working For Magmar.

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Dec 28, 2016
I Don't Know If I'm Outdated Or Something But, When I Went To Lilycove Dept. Store I Notice The New Vendor There Which I Know That Its The Evo Stone Vendor. The Thing Is, I Can't Interact With It. But When I Use Walk Through Walls Code It Works Fine :-) And Another Thing. Magmarizer Is Not Working For Magmar.

It might be an outdated version because for me magmarizer works perfectly

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back