• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Gaia Version

Years
The building in the bottom middle picture looks incredible.
Thank you! The original was by cuddlesthefatcat, with edits to its perspective and snow added by me.

hello and thank you for taking the time to answer all impatient like me your game is the best hack gba of the moment I'm waiting for the v3 with even more impatience since you said you still work on it as we said in France Tu es au top le sang bonne chance
Thank you!

nemesis cave has moss , level up your' eevee there.
had to breed a eevee and as I have 42 $ left the daycare has taken my jolteon and ditto hostage :/ ;(
For what it's worth, the money bug should be fixed for v3.

you Made me make an account here so that i could thank you sooo freaking much for this amazing hack and to say that i can't wait for the update. Thank you <3
Thank you for your kind words.

Hey how ya doing? Just made an account, and I'd like to say this game here is pretty awesome. Got a problem though. My Kirlia (female) doesn't want to evolve into Gardevoir. Ever since it reached level 21, its wanted to evolve into Gallade. Any fix around this? Or will I need to get a new Ralts? To be clear- its level 31 at the moment and its still trying to evolve into Gallade.w
This is a known bug, which should hopefully be fixed for v3.

Keep up the good work :)
Thank you.

Reporting a bug:

In Southern Sea after leaving Sabulo island, I was about to reach Valoon Way, there was only a trainer left: A female Swimmer. She was swimming in circles, but when I was about to reach her my repel wore off. After I sprayed another, I noticed she suddenly stopped, so I decided to talk to her to see if she was going to battle me, I the game froze.
I will have to look into this more, thank you for reporting it.

Will it use BW Bag System, and use BW-styled Battle bars?
For now there are no plans to apply these patches, no.

Is v3 almost finished? im very excited for the completion of this game since its really fun
v3 has had some significant progress done but it isn't ready for a release yet. I'll post here when it is released, though.

spherical ice,
i played pokemon gaia a while ago and i thought the game was amazing, probably the best i've ever played! i believe it tops glazed, light platinum and victory fire! but im waiting a long long time for the new version. could you give me an update about how long it will take before you finish the game?
Thank you. I don't have an estimate for the actual date for v3's release, unfortunately.

There is a lot of effort and time that goes into creating ROM Hacks, especially since it's a non-profit hobby. Let him take his time and I'm sure our patience will be rewarded!
Thank you!

Gaia's really set the bar high for ROM hacking. Gonna wait until it's finished before I play it though, last thing I want to do is deal with the whole stop-start-stop-start thing that comes from playing unfinished projects.
Thanks, MysteryGift!

Can Chimchar line have Iron Fist instead of Blaze?

Also, how does Yanma evolve? It just learned ancientpower but no evo
No, but you can use an Ability Pill to change it (I'm unsure if this works in v2.5 but it should do so when v3 is released). Yanma's evolution method appears to be bugged in v2.5, but will hopefully be fixed in v3.

This update is dedicated to the incredible revolocities, who redesigned Gaia's main characters and rival. Meet (from right to left) Gaia, Terra and Coulter!

7IHSAS4.png

utgxteh.png
2M0K9hR.png
sarRZTv.png

bAr8IuV.png
TJU2okH.png
CvN6lcl.png

A huge, huge thanks to revolocities. Please follow him on Twitter (https://twitter.com/revolocities) and send him some love!

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Jan 15, 2021
This update is dedicated to the incredible revolocities, who redesigned Gaia's main characters and rival. Meet (from right to left) Gaia, Terra and Coulter!

7IHSAS4.png

utgxteh.png
2M0K9hR.png
sarRZTv.png

bAr8IuV.png
TJU2okH.png
CvN6lcl.png

A huge, huge thanks to revolocities. Please follow him on Twitter (https://twitter.com/revolocities) and send him some love!
The new Protagonists sprites are awesome! I can almost smell v.3!

Last edited:
Years
when I saw you edited by SPHERICAL ICE yesterday and that I believed in the release of the V3 (T-T) sniff!
LoL
I'm looking forward as a child on Christmas Eve

Last edited:

Inner Rhymes

Rhythm & Poetry.
Years
Thank you! The original was by cuddlesthefatcat, with edits to its perspective and snow added by me.

Thank you!

For what it's worth, the money bug should be fixed for v3.

Thank you for your kind words.

This is a known bug, which should hopefully be fixed for v3.

Thank you.

I will have to look into this more, thank you for reporting it.

For now there are no plans to apply these patches, no.

v3 has had some significant progress done but it isn't ready for a release yet. I'll post here when it is released, though.

Thank you. I don't have an estimate for the actual date for v3's release, unfortunately.

Thank you!

Thanks, MysteryGift!

No, but you can use an Ability Pill to change it (I'm unsure if this works in v2.5 but it should do so when v3 is released). Yanma's evolution method appears to be bugged in v2.5, but will hopefully be fixed in v3.

7IHSAS4.png

utgxteh.png
2M0K9hR.png
sarRZTv.png

bAr8IuV.png
TJU2okH.png
CvN6lcl.png

Yo! Welcome back man! Love the new trainer designs, especially the female playable character. Gonna wait patiently for V.3 because I know it will be worth it.

sz

Years
I found more bugs after I reached the end of the beta. IDK if have been reported though.

-The ability pill is consumed even if the pokemon doesn't have another ability (also, no message of confirmation is shown). Tested it with Infernape and Gardevoir and only worked on the 2nd.
-You can get trapped in Telmurk Swamp. After using Surf and spawning a wild poke on the water I got trapped once (the surfing pokemon dissapears from the overworld and you can't return to land). If you use walk thru walls code to get out from there, when you enter any building, the game resets.

Last edited by a moderator:
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jun 26, 2021
I'm currently at Precimos Island and can't continue the game. I saw in the game screenshots that there are new areas where i buy pokemon egg, a bridge and stuff. How can i get to it.I'm using my old save file btw (2.5 version)

Last edited:
Years
I'm currently at Precimos Island and can't continue the game. I saw in the game screenshots that there are new areas where i buy pokemon egg, a bridge and stuff. How can i get to it.I'm using my old save file btw (2.5 version)
Those areas are accessible in v3. Precimos Island is where v2.5 ends.

Years
Man, the redesigned main characters and rival look amazing! And so do the rest of the updates you are giving us!
I do want to ask though, since we will be able to use Dive to go to Edashore Town, that means that we will also be able to go to Katosurf Town right?
Also reporting a small graphical bug. In the Valoon Reserve, the tall grass that is on the elevated part of the field looks like you are standing on top of it, not walking through it. I don't know if it has been reported but I thought I'd let you know.

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen May 6, 2018
Great rom hack! Can't wait for the finishing product.

Btw here's my team so far. :boogie:
bAFcG7

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Jan 28, 2019
I saw an edit of this month and got my hopes very high up!

Here we are waiting for more of this awesome game. Take all the time you need, you've already done a masterpiece. But man, I'd love to play the next part. This and Pokemon Eclipse are now of my favorites.

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen May 11, 2018
and if I play in android, how can I continue my saved file if theres new version release??

Dark

SW-8589-1512-3501
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen today
and if I play in android, how can I continue my saved file if theres new version release??

If the patch as the same name and the save is compatible it will just carry on from where you left off if not all you have to do is edit the name of the save to match the name of the patch

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen May 11, 2018
Hey there!

I'm new here in the forums and I wanted to talk about a glitch i've found that i saw mentioned in page 40/41 but have yet to find the answer to the problem. (Maybe I missed it)

The glitch happened in Telmurk Swamp, while i was surfing. I don't know if it was because i was using the speed up button or if it randomly happened, i also am not sure if the glitch happened after i finished a battle or if no battle happened but my sprite lost its ride, the surfing pokémon disappeared, and it made me become stuck on the water.

Trying to surf again didn't work and it didn't let me get out of the water. (I'll enclose a screenshot for you to see).
Spoiler:

I have downloaded the most recent version (a week ago) from the main page, so I assume I'm up to date.

I also made the mistake to save my game in the water assuming that if i reset the game the glitch would solve itself, which it didn't.
The only escape I found (for other users with the same problem) was to faint all my Pokémon in the water. It took a good 40 minutes (with the speed button), but it did work and when i crossed the water again nothing happened, and i managed to reach the Battle Marsh.

Wondering if the issue has been adressed yet and if there's something else i should do in case this happens again.

Amazing game tho, I'm loving playing through this!

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen May 11, 2018
how to get ampharosite in this game? is there a way to get there? and can I know almost all tm locations or just a portion of it also can

Back