• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hobbies

Years
  • Age 43
  • Seen Nov 19, 2022
So what other hobbies do you all have?

I paint game minis as well. Do some costume stuff as well.

Years
drawing, graphics, writing (when I'm not lazy), playing cute phone apps because heck I'm a slight bit addicted sometimes

Last edited:

budube

Hi I'm Cube
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Mar 26, 2024
Writing, singing and listening to the same album the entire day

CiCi

[font=Satisfy]Obsession: Watanuki Kimihiro and Izu
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Nov 24, 2023
Writing (fanfic and original), fangirling over fictional dudes, drawing (usually dudes or animals, my fave), fangirling, dog training, fangirling, watching animal videos, finding the most gothic of things with which to decorate myself or my house -- did I mention fangirling?

Years
I mostly play video games, dance, and watch YouTube. I'd been meaning to get back into watching anime, writing, and working on digital art, but college has gotten super intense over the past two years leading up to my graduation...hopefully things will settle down once I finish up.

an illegible mess.

[i]i'll make [b]tiny changes[/b] to earth.[/i]
Years
mainly art, photography and photo editing and listening to music. i also crochet and scrapbook sometimes.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 2, 2024
drinking, hugging, writing and worrying about my life

Nah

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen yesterday
all I really do is drink and play video games, sometimes at the same time

a life? what's that?

Years
Pokemon stuff, band stuff, uh......yeah, I really want to get back into my art but it doesn't look like it for some odd reason especially with Christmas beyond the horizon and POKEMON SWORD FOR CHRISTMAS I PRAY MY MOM BUYS ME POKEMON SWOOORRRRDDDDDDD!!!!!

In terms of video game stuff, I have a surviving N64, a 3DS, and a Switch Lite so some hobbies include gushing over how HOT Tiny the Tiger is in Crash Team Racing, and gushing how HOT Bumper the Badger is in Diddy Kong Racing, and finally, .... just Pokemon games and other games I downloaded onto my 3DS. Yeah, i'm a little hyper weirdo. WEEEEE!

And....I also need a life. May edit this later.

Years
gaming
watching tech videos
going out for walks (whenever i have the time)

uhhhh that just about sums up what i have time for at the moment! .. at least, everything that isn't surfing the internet.

Miss Wendighost

Satan's Little Princess
Years
A hobby I picked up recently was D&D (Dungeons and Dragons). It started with a one shot in March that spiraled into a full on campaign. Other than that, I write, play video games and surf the net.

Afi

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Feb 20, 2020
A hobby that I've had since young is reading books, fiction of course.
Recently, I've started playing Pokemon Go again so that's an old hobby I'm revisiting.

Back