• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

1st Gen Favourite GVM leader

Who was your favorite GVM leader in kanto?

• Brock

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Misty

Votes: 3 30.0%
  • Lt. Surge

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Erika

• Koga

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Sabrina

Votes: 5 50.0%
  • Blaine

• Giovanni

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

CodeHelmet

Banned
Years
Didn?t know there were GVM?s(sorry to make a joke at your expense but it was just sitting there on a silver platter and I had to take it), but in the Anime, Misty has always been my favorite. Even in the games, she?s a pretty tough customer with the speedy Staryu line and the move Bubblebeam(believe its Water Pulse in FRLG) that can hurt anyone remotely vulnerable to it(even Water and Grass Types can get whacked by it).

An honorable mention though is Koga. On Yellow his team all knows Psychic AND Toxic(and his Ace in Venomoth knows Double Team).

Resolve

I have it
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Apr 2, 2020
Probably Misty since I found her to be the most troublesome.
Didn?t know there were GVM?s(sorry to make a joke at your expense but it was just sitting there on a silver platter and I had to take it), but in the Anime, Misty has always been my favorite. Even in the games, she?s a pretty tough customer with the speedy Staryu line and the move Bubblebeam(believe its Water Pulse in FRLG) that can hurt anyone remotely vulnerable to it(even Water and Grass Types can get whacked by it).

^ summary

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Dec 30, 2019
Kanto Gym Leaders is lways easy, I vote Koga because is the most challenger. Well I suffer with mMisty also, but just because i don't start with Bulbasaur and don't catch Pikachus

Sun Fin

Ace Trainer
Years
I always found Sabrina the toughest, largely because I normally battled her out of sequence, before challenging Koga! I think Blaine is the coolest though - if I was restricted to one type it would be fire!

Back