• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Styles: Chromatic

Zayphora

Don't mess with the lights...
Years
This is great! However, I keep thinking for some reason that the rival is covering up a cuss word...but that's just my weirdness. Nice job!

And redacketalchemyst, I like Seeds of Platinum too. It's not that weird.

GlaciaFox

A wandering Elite Glaceon
Years
oh my i love this style! someone change the theme to this! yush now i have it XD

Last edited:
Years
Just a bit of feedback, been using this style for a week or so and it is awesome.
Nicely built, no bugs I have come across, I think it should be PCs default.​

Avishka

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Nov 13, 2019
This theme is really good and it is one of my fav forum style.

Ducklighter

Throw caution to the wind.
Years
I've always loved a bright theme and the Chromatic looks great!
I've not come across any bugs or errors so far. Awesome work (:​

LightOfTruth

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 16, 2020
Chromatic looks nice and all, But it means the phase-out of blogs on PC. Route 167+ is still a good theme after all these years:D

Years
  • Seen Jun 13, 2012
Ah, looks much better, though it didn't fix the new post and new thread buttons. xp I still just see a plus button (Unless that's how it's supposed to look). Anyways, nice job.
Same problem here. If you view the original image it actually shows white text. Everything else is fine though, I use it as my default theme now. Good job!

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 1, 2024
Drop down for chat is fixed, blogs drop down was added, the ruby style accent was fixed, and now supports reduced mode!

I strongly encourage everyone to use reduced mode with the style accent bf3c3a!

Spoiler:

Last edited by a moderator:

Cordelia

Banned
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Nov 21, 2014
Nick, thanks for the great work. I am using this theme now and it is AMAZING! Keep up the great work :D

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 1, 2024
Hey everyone! I made a 2.0 version of Chromatic. Since it's so similar to Chromatic, it makes the most sense to just use the already created thread for announcing it. It features some CSS changes here and there (most of which you won't be able to notice), and a few template modifications. Switch to it now!

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 1, 2024
I can't stop staring at how beautiful my style is.

Edit: Style accents are working for me. And I can't seem to duplicate the issue with that scrollbar on Chrome for me. Strange.

Twilight Sky

» s t r a w b e r r y fields ♪
Years
  • Seen Aug 7, 2013
I really like this style, Nick. It's very..."comfy" and it's just really beautiful @_@

Years
This theme is officially awesome. I will never switch now.

*bows*

Edit: 2 tiny bugs.

1. Style accents aren't working (I presume you're fixing that though)
2. There are random scroll bar arrows in the right-hand side of the navbar (In Chrome).
Nc7ss.png
I too use Chrome and am getting this error. Also, the banner at the top appears to stretch the whole way across.. is that supposed to happen?

Nihilego

[color=#95b4d4]ユービーゼロイチ パラサイト[/color]
Years
This is pretty nice. Can a few things be added, though?

-No link to my profile from pages other than the index page.
-No notifications outside of the index page.
-No "last posted blog" on the index page.
-No Report Centre link for moderators. As such, it would seem that reports aren't visible to us at all. I guess an admin would have to fix that one though.

Otherwise, looking good!

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 1, 2024
I too use Chrome and am getting this error. Also, the banner at the top appears to stretch the whole way across.. is that supposed to happen?
Yes sir. That's supposed to look like that. If it's super awkward looking, then that's probably because you have your forum width set to fixed width (by default, that's what it's set to). Go into your options and switch it to fluid or reduced mode for a more natural feel!

This is pretty nice. Can a few things be added, though?

-No link to my profile from pages other than the index page.
-No notifications outside of the index page.
-No "last posted blog" on the index page.
-No Report Centre link for moderators. As such, it would seem that reports aren't visible to us at all. I guess an admin would have to fix that one though.

Otherwise, looking good!
Gonna have to wait on Audy for the report centre, since I'm not really sure what the hook for that is. Will add the last posted blog on the index page, though. I couldn't since I don't know the code for that since my development forum doesn't have blogs. Not sure what to do with the link to profiles and the notifications outside the index, though. I kind of wanted those distractions to only be put on the index and for people to more easily immerse themselves in a thread. But if people want it elsewhere like they typically are, then I guess I'll add it.

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
I'm loving the new update and I'm glad to have my favorite style back. There seems to be no problems the scroll bar at the top.

Back